It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike & Ike's recipe...no really!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Okay, seein's how I'm upsetting folks with my recipes today (hopefully I don't always do that), I would like to give you another recipe.

Everyone (well almost) has heard of Mike & Ike's candy, right? It's a staple at movie theaters and in vending machines. Who doesn't like Mike & Ike's, right? I mean, Good & Plenty's are good, but too much licorice is not good. So, then there's Mike & Ike's. Gotta' love some Mike & Ike's! Loved 'em ever since I was a kid.

So here's a perfect recipe for Mike & Ike's candy...

Go down to the convenience store, or the dollar store, and pick up a box of Mike & Ike's candy. Open one end of the box and dump a few out into your hand. Now, you can also open just the little push-hole which will give you only a couple at a time, but I recommend just opening the whole end of the box. (savage, I know). Okay, so now that you've got a few Mike & Ike's in your hand, this next part is very important (there might be a quiz at the end too!). The first thing you do is pick out a green one. Nothing else, just a green one, and just chew it up, savoring that 'green' flavor (whatever it is). Next, you take a red one and do the same thing, BUT only after you've pretty much chewed up the green one. The green and the red are an explosion of artificial flavors and other bad stuff goodness, but they taste awesome. By this point your Mike & Ike's juices will be flowing. Now you can eat any combination of flavors.

Orange + red + green = OMG, I love Mike & Ike's

Green + green + yellow = Oh man!

Green + red + pink = Mellow excursion into utopia

Pink + pink + pink = You must be the red headed step child because that sucks!!

Triple red = Love

Triple green = Look out ladies!!

Yellow + orange + orange = I'm goin' on a trip

And the list goes on...until the box is all gone.

When the box is all gone you can hold the box up to your mouth and use it as a kazoo to irritate just about anyone, including your spouse, co-workers and friends.

So there you have it! A truly original Mike & Ike's recipe!

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I like the biscuits and gravy recipe better.
TBH, never been a huge fan of Mile and Ike's....maybe I had a deprived childhood, FCD

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Am I the only one who's disappointed this isn't an actual homemade Mike and ike recipe?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Am I the only one who's disappointed this isn't an actual homemade Mike and ike recipe?

You are not the only one.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

Well I had to search it up. I couldn't find a better link, but here's at least a video about how Mike and Ike's are made

facebook.com...

Sorry it's a facebook link. I don't think you need to be signed in to watch it or anything though. I wasn't.
edit on 4/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Lol! Are you sure your popping Mike and Ike’s 😉

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Please change thread title to 'Instructions on how to build a cardboard kazoo'

Damn I love Mike n Ikes

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

DOH!!

You're right! Welp, I can't change it now.

new topics

top topics

join