It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC and greta both exposed in one day.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeah.....they both have handlers, as do most in the public spotlight. After much research. I've personally concluded that there is a system in place that begins in early childhood. This system uses abuse and fear to condition an individual to be completely subservient to their abuser(s) or HANDLER. I realize this may seem bizarre and unlikely to many, but there lots of evidence for this, like Greta publishing her handlers wish list. Another good example would be the whole black eye in public. Why have many prominent people appeared in public with black eyes ? Because they're submissive to a secret, brutal system of control that uses violence and fear to accomplish its objectives.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
People need to learn the difference between liberalism and neoliberslism.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What?!?! She has handlers telling her what to say and do?!?!...

I thought she was autistic or on the spectrum, no? πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

⭐+πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

I think it's aspergers.

Just liberalism...its almost a classified mental disorder

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cointelpatrol
Yeah.....they both have handlers, as do most in the public spotlight. After much research. I've personally concluded that there is a system in place that begins in early childhood. This system uses abuse and fear to condition an individual to be completely subservient to their abuser(s) or HANDLER. I realize this may seem bizarre and unlikely to many, but there lots of evidence for this, like Greta publishing her handlers wish list. Another good example would be the whole black eye in public. Why have many prominent people appeared in public with black eyes ? Because they're submissive to a secret, brutal system of control that uses violence and fear to accomplish its objectives.

I've been thinking of this "slip up" of Greta's the past few days. I wonder if this was an intentional slip-up by her, as "silent" a call for help to expose this treatment? It is easily written off as a faux-pas, yet it still gets the ide out there she is trapped and looking for help out of this situation.

It's at least plausible IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join