It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden Puts Kids in Cages Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Why's that our problem to find the parents?

The parents sent them here alone in the first place and we never asked a single one to come here. Stay home!!! We said

They ignore it, the break the law, they pay the price.

You break the law in this country and guess what? You're likely to end up in a cage, too

Don't like it? Then stop hiring the dumbest, least competent people to write LAW

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What?

We were expecting anything different than a continuation of Obama Administration policy??

Yeah, the is my shocked face.
See?

I really would like to see some genuine outrage from the same asshats, Ms. Cortez I'm looking at you, that were so up in arms during the Trump administration...

Will we see any of it? Of course not. It's only evil when the other side of the aisle does it.

Me? I was taught that evil comes in one shade.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: ATruGod
Just don't Google it, the CIA might not have it approved yet.

But wait, please continue to believe search engines, I mean THE search engine is unbiased.

EXCELLENT POINT NIVHK!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Why's that our problem to find the parents?

The parents sent them here alone in the first place and we never asked a single one to come here. Stay home!!! We said

They ignore it, the break the law, they pay the price.

You break the law in this country and guess what? You're likely to end up in a cage, too

Don't like it? Then stop hiring the dumbest, least competent people to write LAW

Exactly! Every time I hear this argument I ask “where are their parents?” People seem to forget that regardless of where you live, you are responsible for your children and are accountable for them, otherwise, don’t have kids.

edit on 5-2-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join