It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dire Warning About The Vaccine For Seniors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Moderna

themselves state:

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs

I'll pass on their frakenscience.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
There's no telling the effects this gene therapy will have on humans years down the road and that's a fact. If you can live with that, go right on ahead and get your jab.

"Gene therapy"?

I'm off. Jesus, people?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

thanks for the short version of facts

on this feb17th i will be doing a blood sample for my annual checkup --- i can elude inquiry as to COVID shot refusal then

but on march 7th i have office visit with my primary care Doctor --- it is then my reluctance-refusal of Flu shot will be noted

i have 2-or-3 strikes against me now, including allergy to annual flu shots, that this concoction of vile organisms is not prone to be...
my resistance might be delayed till next year, to be forced the vaccine injection, as i will plea that adequate testing has not been conducted on the allergic populations concerning COVID-19 vaccine itself...

i shall cite the Anecdote you presented on ATS of the whistle-blowers' observations in the senior center environment/living place

thanks again (i mused months ago about my life going full Circle -> i was born in a DP Camp ---i will likely die in a covid camp because i will be quaranteened for not taking the vile concoction of monkey organ cell and aborted fetus cells with protein spikes coded to COVID-19 growth

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
A friend told me. We all have friends and/or acquaintances there at the care center. This is a small rural town and everyone knows everyone.....we also know most ALL of the residents of the care center, there are no strangers. Since the initial lockdown of all facilities and businesses in this town, I have mostly stayed to myself. I work, I go to the store only when necessary and I go home. Period. People are weird now it seems. I'm a loner anyway but much more so now in this past year. It's all good and I don't go out of my way to communicate with others. I will say, this past August I went to a local auction of a friend who lost her husband two years ago due to cancer....the same one who told me this.

Do I know what I stated about the newly contracted Covid-19 cases as fact? No. And I won't call up there either because I'm sure the information can't be shared. I could try to ask someone who works there but I won't. When I see the obits in the local 4 page weekly newspaper I'll let you know.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why is it that the most dangerous Covid mutations have occurred in the 4 places where the vaccines have been heavily tested? Even more strange is the fact that the mutations are very similar and all have occurred in a very close timeframe - apparently. Is this coincidence?

And then we have to face the facts that vaccines using technologies never before used at such scale are being effectively forced upon us. Where that particular rabbit hole leads I wouldn’t like to say, but I have a feeling it won’t be anywhere good.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Why is it that the most dangerous Covid mutations have occurred in the 4 places where the vaccines have been heavily tested? Even more strange is the fact that the mutations are very similar and all have occurred in a very close timeframe - apparently. Is this coincidence?

And then we have to face the facts that vaccines using technologies never before used at such scale are being effectively forced upon us. Where that particular rabbit hole leads I wouldn’t like to say, but I have a feeling it won’t be anywhere good.

I am not the type to buy off on conspiracy theory. Though, the question you posed does posses potential for being a valid reason for the mutations. The timing seems convenient, the truth is that they were tested in all four places they came from, and being a new vaccine which is done with new technology. We have no idea the repercussions.
We know they will deny the potential. Though, it would be nice if the scientists dared to question the potential, attempt to make it happen in vitro and give the results to the public.
It’s ok to fail making a vaccine so quickly to save the world but it’s much worse to cause an even worse scenario and ignore why it happened.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
OMG, I'm SOOOOO glad you posted this. Our local senior care facility which was locked down completely for months and months except for employees, finally opened to let family members visit in a room where there was 8 feet in between the resident and a family member about 3 months ago. No incidents of Covid 19 of ANY residents over the past year since it was originally locked down. Two weeks ago, the residents received the vaccine. Suddenly, 14 residents have "contracted" Covid 19 after receiving the vaccine. All the residents are scheduled to receive the second dose here soon, no matter what. When I heard about it earlier this week, I absolutely couldn't believe. I am just aghast at this news.

Better hold onto your tinfoil hat bub!

Your stories are just that, stories. Until you provide proof of some kind then don’t share crap. You are only adding to the MSM’s fear mongering

We get it, you think it’s a hoax even though all the proof has been shown. We understand you think a mask is a gag. Even though the proof has been shown they help prevent spread. We also get you want people to not take the vaccine, even when it has been proven to work and there has been no news reports of dozens dying from getting it. A few, like 5 people had questionable deaths since the administration of MILLIONS of vaccines.
But go ahead and make yourself look more like an asshat. The people agreeing with you (all 3) love to live in fear of science.

edit on 4-2-2021 by Sheepsblood because: None

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The vax was always to be the true depopulation tool. The NWO faked a pandemic with a fake virus, the MSM did their part which was fear mongering of the masses and hyped a vax which the people jumped on initially. The "China virus" was ALWAYS a metaphor for CCP takeover of the USA via the Dems and Rinos. The Vax is dangerous, has numerous adverse reactions, alters DNA and even causes death. All one has to do is got to the VAERS system and look at the info - remembering that only about 10% of the adverse reactions are reported to that system.

I am an antivaxxer of over 25 years, with thousands upon thousands of literature research pages reviewed and numerous phone interviews of leading vaccine experts. Vaccines are the NWO weapon of choice for the masses. Look at the percentage of Autism compared to decades ago - and yes, autism IS a direct result of childhood vaccines.

(post by ClassicalKC removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

A friend told you and you have no other information to confirm it actually happened and even if it did (you said it was several weeks ago and no obituaries yet?), your 'friend' and you are doing a cause + effect exercise with only assumptions to work with.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClassicalKC
The vax was always to be the true depopulation tool. The NWO faked a pandemic with a fake virus, the MSM did their part which was fear mongering of the masses and hyped a vax which the people jumped on initially. The "China virus" was ALWAYS a metaphor for CCP takeover of the USA via the Dems and Rinos. The Vax is dangerous, has numerous adverse reactions, alters DNA and even causes death. All one has to do is got to the VAERS system and look at the info - remembering that only about 10% of the adverse reactions are reported to that system.

I am an antivaxxer of over 25 years, with thousands upon thousands of literature research pages reviewed and numerous phone interviews of leading vaccine experts. Vaccines are the NWO weapon of choice for the masses. Look at the percentage of Autism compared to decades ago - and yes, autism IS a direct result of childhood vaccines.

Hope you're including Puppet Trump as a agenda pusher as well because he and Puppet Biden both love the poison/vaccine. Whether Trump made it mandatory or not doesn't matter, he called it "100% safe" and "a miracle" and initiated Operation Warpspeed. These "leaders" have all pledged allegiance to The NWO/The Great Reset.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

What 4 places are those? No sure there was particularly major testing in Kent in England?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClassicalKC

There is zero evidence that autism is a direct result of childhood vaccines, you want to believe what you want, fine. Just don't be a risk to anybody else.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Again, I’m not promoting it, it’s up to every single critical thinker to decide what they want to do.

Until it’s not.

When those who have submitted
bring forth to the table the full manifestation
of their critical thinking skills
as resentment, as fear
of the pill they swallowed,

to keep their liveliehood,
to keep their right to socialize,
to bear or boast their mark
to quell their soul submission to fear

then it will come,
rising like weeds
to choke the spirit of God
wheresoever that flower should appear.

Those who were woke then
will have a new kind of fear,
and in time lapse harmony
will be squealing, lauding,
hysterically applauding
police intervention, and forcevax.

Silence in the face of evil is evil itself: God will not hold us guiltless.
Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.

-Deitrich Bonhoeffer

# 1357
edit on 5-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Anything sponsored by the Government is a sham.
I do not and never will trust Government Crap.
Ain't taking no vaccine.
15 or more years ago i did take the flu shot.
had the flu everytime i took it.
I stopped taking that crap and haven't had the flu since.
65 going on 66 .a reply to: Randyvine

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheepsblood

Even though the proof has been shown they help prevent spread

What proof?

Jab

But even if you’re one of the lucky few to have gotten a Covid-19 shot, it will be important to continue wearing a face covering until researchers can determine whether the vaccines prevent people from spreading the virus to others who aren’t vaccinated, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said Thursday.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I know plenty of people who have had the vaccine and suffered no I'll effects, in fact I've not heard of anyone have more than a mild dizziness that went after a day or so.

I currently work on a mobile covid testing van and one of my colleagues is 72 and had his jab the other day and was back at work the day after saying he felt inside effects at all.

I wonder, is the difference your 72 year old friend is fit enough to not be in a nursing home compared to say someone who is 72 and needs a nursing home?

The conspiracy theorist in me came up with this hypothetical.

What if there is two vaccines? One basically a placebo, given to 'fit, healthy and productive humans', and another designated specifically for nursing homes and other facilities occupied by 'useless' humans who no longer contribute anything to society and may be seen by some as actually being a drain on it?

Not saying this is the case. But this is how I would do it if I was doing a eugenics move and wanted to keep the public in the dark. Looking at the worlds governments past histories it's not a huge stretch to think politicians etc are indeed capable and willing to do such things. (U.S alone has done biological weapons testing and other nasty # on it's own people. That's a recorded fact. What have we got that it's not the same today?)

Sadly we may never know because who independently can swoop in grab some samples from the nursing home and test them against the shots you had? Not me.

We may never know because ATS is about the only place I've seen online where you can still question things without being shut down.

The problem is who have we got to believe? Randoms on the internet with zero to back it up? Politicians and MSM who have been repeatedly shown to be dishonest liars?

I mean I could sit here saying me and my friends drank aids blood but none of us have got aids as a result. Just trust me on that. I mean nobody can force me to provide proof.
So I cannot just take some randoms word they had the shot, let alone had no side effects.

Well not any more than someone telling me flu vaccines are safe and they have no side effects so nobody should, when I have seen people get sick from them.
Just because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it didn't happen to somebody.

End of the day this whole covid thing world wide has been a massive cluster# on every front. I personally prefer to err on the side of caution, and not because my tinfoil hat is on too tight either.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm calling 100% fake on this. Given the number of people who've been vaccinate so far we'd be seeing over 100,000 deaths if it were as bad as he claims.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I know lots of elderly people who have received either the Pfizer or AZ vaccine, and not one of them have been infected with Covid or died as a result of it.

Not one of the people he knows has died from the vaccine or has been infected by the vaccine. Wow. What a big accomplishment. The vaccine hasn't infected them or killed them yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

It provides *no* immunity, as said it provides *weakened* symptoms... but you can still be a spreader......

So it just makes more asymptotic people, that still pass it on....

It’s nonsense.

Get yourself better informed before making an unbalanced comment that rests on an unreasonable attitude to the Covid-19 vaccines. The Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine appears to substantially reduce transmission of the virus, rather than simply preventing symptomatic infections, UK researchers have suggested (www.cp24.com...). Hence, it is worth taking just to reduce asymptomatic transmission, let alone to reduce the chances of serious infection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join