It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Bill Gates?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood is Nazi eugenics?..ya, this is why I don't bother with Bill Gates stuff

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He is massive donater for the WHO , maybe on the board somewhere.. if you donate alot you tend to have a lot of influence

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
He is massive donator for the WHO , maybe on the board somewhere.. if you donate alot you tend to have a lot of influence

In fact he is second only to the entire United States, with his organization single handedly having donated more than Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, and the UK combined.

Surprised not to see this posted in this thread. It's long, but worth a watch and covers pretty much the history of Mr. Gates. Including ties to the Rockefellers, Mass ID systems, and his mad ideas for remote control fertility devices. If you don't have a lot of time, Part 4 summarizes everything pretty well.

As always, back it up and save a copy.

Who is Bill Gates? Why? Really want to know? Well here ya go.

TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: www.corbettreport.com/gates
edit on 3-2-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: Source

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
When Gates was at the helm of Microsoft, he spearheaded many company policies that led to antitrust suits being launched against Microsoft and him personally. He constantly lied in court appearances. His greed was pathological.
One judge ruled that Microsoft had committed monopolization, tying (forcing customers to buy add-on products after they had purchased Microsoft products) and blocking competition, each in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act.

But now he's a saint, out to save humanity?

So many eat it up when the right things are said by the right people. I have always found Gates involvement in vaccines and health matters highly suspicious if not dark and creepy. Just using the discernment God gave me. Nobody has to agree, but I'd bet the farm Gates eventually plays a very dark role in world society.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Honestly, me and a few others came to the conclusion when referring to "them" Bill Gates is definitely one of em'. Nice to have a face to the title, but unsettling none the less.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

So Bill thinks there is going to be more Pandemics - either natural or bio-terror
Need 10 million pcr test done a day.
Vaccines manufactured in every country.
Bill is stunned his friends know things and are up to date. People should have access to the information unless the experts agree the rules. He even says "you don't really want the profit motive involved. " Even he couldn't keep a straight face as he said it.

Strange he says we need the supply and the Demand for vaccines. Why? Wouldn't it be better if there was No demand for a vaccine..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join