It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 127 and your guns.. Like many have said they are going for the gun owners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If I owned any, I would not comply. Another measure to squeeze the lawbiding and nothing to address the criminal, not to mention any tight fisted administration that would be angling for control and implementation of laws designed to punish those without the same ideological premise as theirs.

I imagine there are quite a few who also would decline to give up their god given right to defend themselves from crime, and government. We are seeing history repeat. You might applaud some of this and rationalize that it is worth the price. It isn't. In the end, all suffer, even those who felt this was a reasonable trade.

If I owned any, I would decline to comply. They can go copulate with themselves. The Ideal that it works in Australia and England is a flawed perception. Many huge differences between us and them in many aspects. Those who accept tools of subjugation are willfully ignorant to the hidden slavery they exist in, and do not know true freedom. Then again, neither do Americans, but for other reasons chosen by themselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kookkook

All of mine were lost in a tragic boating accident.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yea, if I had any, I would of lost them in a freak boating accident while looking for the 3 eyed fish in lake winasapakee.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Shame, I sold all my guns, nope none left.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kookkook
If I owned any, I would not comply. Another measure to squeeze the lawbiding and nothing to address the criminal, not to mention any tight fisted administration that would be angling for control and implementation of laws designed to punish those without the same ideological premise as theirs.

I imagine there are quite a few who also would decline to give up their god given right to defend themselves from crime, and government. We are seeing history repeat. You might applaud some of this and rationalize that it is worth the price. It isn't. In the end, all suffer, even those who felt this was a reasonable trade.

If I owned any, I would decline to comply. They can go copulate with themselves. The Ideal that it works in Australia and England is a flawed perception. Many huge differences between us and them in many aspects. Those who accept tools of subjugation are willfully ignorant to the hidden slavery they exist in, and do not know true freedom. Then again, neither do Americans, but for other reasons chosen by themselves.

I need my guns to protect me from bear, wolves, coyotes, and an occasional deranged squirrel. Even a buck will attack a person if you smell like apple pie. I do have a martin living under my wheel chair ramp but it does not go after deranged squirrels, just chippies and mice that haul accorns into my muffler. Thank the lord that the five hundred ten bucks for replacing the muffler on my twenty forester is covered by the comp on my car insurance since they won't cover my problem under the warrantee of the car.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

H.R. 127 and your guns.. Like many have said they are going for the gun owners

Bring it. They want war ... who am I to say, "No."

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: 727Sky

But asking someone for an ID to vote is suppression.....

My favorite part is the psychological evaluation.
That couldn't possibly be abused.

Trust me BT it already is. If Trotsky was alive today, the
CICS database access list would make his pants fall off.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Thats the most preposterous idea I have ever heard.

Besides, UN people usually run from a fight, not into it.

a reply to: peter_kandra

Yeah. the UN is as much of a joke as the League of Nations was pre-WW2.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This has no chance of passing. If it does there will be a war on American soil.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

Democrats have power in all three branches so nothing would surprise me now.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

grasping for any straw

Should it pass, this would be the final straw, the one that breaks the camels back, because I have no faith in the US Supreme Court to do the right thing.
edit on b000000282021-02-02T10:01:52-06:0010America/ChicagoTue, 02 Feb 2021 10:01:52 -06001000000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Once again this at state level in gun loving states will not fly and second is that pesky constitutional issue.

Oh, they will try and try and blow and blow,

I can not wait to see what Texas is going to do about this,
edit on 2-2-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I guess I'll be a criminal then.

"...Shall not be infringed."

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Please tell me this post reply is sarcasm?

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Biden will abide by the U.N. rules,not the Constitution.
Their agenda is to disarm the U.S.A. and establish their
NWO.U.N. troops would be used to enforce U.N. rules.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They say they're coming for our guns but I think what they really want is us. Our private property, savings, pensions, real estate, businesses, etc. Our guns are just the last thing standing in their way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join