It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 127 and your guns.. Like many have said they are going for the gun owners

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
My take on the bill: Federal registration of all firearms to include a national gun registry, certain types of firearms to have added limitations or be outlawed. IMO any registry will only be used to take your processions when they are ready to take them. H.R. 127 is called, "Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act." Ms. Jackson Lee is the sponsor..

An insurance policy federally mandated.... so far it will be an $800 a year premium.. I like this part the best as Psychological evaluations by some state approved psychologist before you can purchase a firearm....Oh and they want the family included even an X spouse !! hahah

They will only allow magazines with a limited number of bullets. Also it will no longer legal for a person to person transfer.. Wonder if that includes father to son etc etc

Whether the bill passes or not this is the thinking of our wonderful NWO leaders. In particular Democrats and others

“(1) REQUIRED INFORMATION.—Under the firearm registration system, the owner of a firearm shall transmit to the Bureau—

“(A) the make, model, and serial number of the firearm, the identity of the owner of the firearm, the date the firearm was acquired by the owner, and where the firearm is or will be stored; and

“(B) a notice specifying the identity of any person to whom, and any period of time during which, the firearm will be loaned to the person.

“(2) DEADLINE FOR SUPPLYING INFORMATION.—The transmission required by paragraph (1) shall be made—

“(A) in the case of a firearm acquired before the effective date of this section, within 3 months after the effective date of this section; or

“(B) in the case of a firearm acquired on or after the effective date, on the date the owner acquires the firearm.

“(3) DATABASE.—

“(A) IN GENERAL.—The Attorney General shall establish and maintain a database of all firearms registered pursuant to this subsection.

“(B) ACCESS.—The Attorney General shall make the contents of the database accessible to all members of the public, all Federal, State, and local law enforcement authorities, all branches of the United States Armed Forces, and all State and local governments, as defined by the Bureau.

“(c) Licensing system.—

“(1) REQUIREMENTS.—

“(A) GENERAL LICENSE.—Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, the Attorney General shall issue to an individual a license to possess a firearm and ammunition if the individual—

“(i) has attained 21 years of age;

“(ii) after applying for the license—

“(I) undergoes a criminal background check conducted by the national instant criminal background check system established under section 103 of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, and the check does not indicate that possession of a firearm by the individual would violate subsection (g) or (n) of section 922 or State law;

“(II) undergoes a psychological evaluation conducted in accordance with paragraph (2), and the evaluation does not indicate that the individual is psychologically unsuited to possess a firearm; and

“(III) successfully completes a training course, certified by the Attorney General, in the use, safety, and storage of firearms, that includes at least 24 hours of training; and

“(iii) demonstrates that, on issuance of the license, the individual will have in effect an insurance policy issued under subsection (d).

www.congress.gov...
edit on 727ndk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It sounds similar to measures they passed in Australia after The Port Ar&$thur Massacre.

Basically they make it a real PITA to own a gun.

In Australia you even have to belong to a gun club and keep everything in a locker locked up. I think they even come to check it.

It’s clever in a sense since they reduce guns without being so confrontational like confiscation.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
"....shall not be infringed."

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
IT MUSTN'T COME INTO LAW.

That is the reason for the National Guard and by May , America will most likely see the UN international troops from Africa and Europe on American soil. Currently, the jerks in Congress forgot that any military personal leaving the military will not be allowed to buy a weapon after discharge due to unknown mental problems that may arise after their discharge.

Wake up America, North Korea now IS at your door steps.

Its been said that Trump will be the last REAL American President for its people.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

In Australia you even have to belong to a gun club and keep everything in a locker locked up. I think they even come to check it.

In the UK you need to be a member of an airsoft club before anyone will even sell you a realistic looking airsoft gun. As an amateur photographer I went to buy one last year, was told no dice, join an airsoft club and come back.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Oh DOA bills like this give me a nice chuckle. Wont be surviving plenty of established legal prescedents and the Constitution. Try not to despair, these desperate fools are grasping for any straw they can find.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The problem I have, is that bills like this, can't survive in a government setting in real time

The amount of time government employees take pissing around papers to be filed is months at a time. Yet they want to know the day of you loaning a gun for a hunt.

Like by the time a human reads the file, the deer will be processed and probably on the table.

Goes to show that those who are in office and those who elected them have no clue how real life moves.

It's not like a Facebook time line.

Edit: And I know they piss around doing paperwork because they can fast forward an impeachment trial in a week if they are dedicated enough.

Jokes should be left to the Joker.
edit on 2/2/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is awesome! Now all those drug dealers and gang bangers wont be able to kill so easily.

Good job Joe, keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Democrats are the best guns and ammo salesmen in the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Agreed.

However how does that sit with supporters of anti 2nd folks who align themselves with democrats?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Agreed.

However how does that sit with supporters of anti 2nd folks who align themselves with democrats?

Just tell them one of their own mostly peaceful protests are passing by their residence.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The NWO has the democratic and republican party under it's wings, and that includes Trump, Biden, Pence, Harris etc. Bet you the Republicans will act like they oppose this bill but its because they're supposed to oppose it, they are the controlled opposition after. Both parties belong to The Big Club That We Ain't In. All of the agendas we The Tin Hatters have been talking about for years are going to be rolled out NO MATTER WHAT.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
IT MUSTN'T COME INTO LAW.

That is the reason for the National Guard and by May , America will most likely see the UN international troops from Africa and Europe on American soil. Currently, the jerks in Congress forgot that any military personal leaving the military will not be allowed to buy a weapon after discharge due to unknown mental problems that may arise after their discharge.

Wake up America, North Korea now IS at your door steps.

Its been said that Trump will be the last REAL American President for its people.

Why will we see UN troops on US soil? I can't see it happening even in urban environments, never mind rural areas where everyone owns guns. These gun grab bills are pipe dreams and just catering to the base of their sponsors.

The government can't do anything effectively and we're expected to believe they will be able to enforce laws against millions if not tens of millions of guns? Not happening.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Guns don't win wars, ideas do. We need to stand for those ideas and show them we mean business.

What is needed is organization with long range plans that use asymmetric tactics. The opposition needs to be studied for weaknesses and those must be exploited hard. We are considered the enemy just for having a political view point that differs from theirs, so we might as well prove them correct and give them some solid resistance. I want to see walls around every state capitol and government building. By hiding in their lairs in real fear of life and limb it will only make it easier to block them in, cut them off and smoke them out.

There are many capable and knowledgeable people who will be a part of the resistance and who will rise to the occasion. There are many tools that can be used that aren't weapons that cause physical destruction and kill. Besides, plenty of armories and private caches around as well as any underground supply lines from covert allies that will likely be forming.

This gun grab, if ultimately successful, is one step away from confiscating everything for the "common good" with the final steps being forced labor and mass executions. If they manage to make private gun ownership illegal, it will be one, maybe two years tops before all your money, supplies, home and everything you own is taken from you. After that it's time for slave labor and re-education camps and all the things that go with that deal because nobody defended the right to bear arms when they could have.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

But asking someone for an ID to vote is suppression.....

My favorite part is the psychological evaluation.
That couldn't possibly be abused.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thats the most preposterous idea I have ever heard.

Besides, UN people usually run from a fight, not into it.

a reply to: peter_kandra

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well over 300mil already in circulation right now, going off the top of my head, there may be more than 330 million out there, can't recall.

That horse is out of the barn.

It comes down to this in a nutshell: "the Grand Capital Calamity and White Supremacist Riot Thingy" or whatever it's deemed now, has put the fear of God into a certain segment of the political institution. My read is that in the pie chart of those most shaken up, 2/3 or more of that pie chart are coastal urba with Democratic leanings that

a) have never owned or so much as fired a weapon in their lives, couldn't use one if their life depended on it
b) don't acknowledge/understand (many don't care/actively hate) the role of an armed, engaged citizenry in US history
c) understand at a visceral, subconscious level that if tSHTF, they will be in mortal danger because
i) US military IS primarily comprised of the people they are demonizing
ii) hence US military ain't got the backs of coastal urban Democrats
iii) without a loyal military, without access or any understanding of firearms, these people and their mobs are toast

In a nutshell, that is, always has and always will be the driving force behind the gun grabbers.

They will trot out the Adam Lanzas and Colombines to buttress their argument, but have been totally complicit in the neutering and active dismantling of mental illness treatment apparatus in this country.

This raw and naked sheer terror of what the second amendment /really/ means with respect of tyrannical government officials was on full display during the inauguration. It will continue to be a central component of how these people try to warp/manipulate our military into a tool loyal only to the left. It will continue to be a key aspect, even if not overtly mentioned, of why the "gun grabbers" want to disarm the general public.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Excuse me? All my guns are registered when purchased, and a license to carry concealed.

So, the store/seller is recorded, background ck recorded, and registration always dropped off a local p.d.

Since 1975 in Miami...theres virtually no difference these days.

So ...we're already registered ....like always....

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Your gun registration goes to the police?
Mine stays at the gun store in a file cabinet.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Your gun registration goes to the police?
Mine stays at the gun store in a file cabinet.

Yes it does in the State of Michigan. Buy it, drop off copy to City clerk, zero else.

So- Mich State Police backgrd ck, store keeps copy, City clerk where you live has copy, and you have your owner/seller copy so you can sell it ltr if you want.
edit on 2-2-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

That's handguns. Rifles tho...sales are also registered...less so.
edit on 2-2-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join