It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cancer for the Republican Party': McConnell condemns 'loony lies' of Marjorie Taylor Greene

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

"Loony lies and conspiracy theories are cancer for the Republican Party and our country," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Monday after questions about Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga.

“Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality," McConnell said.

Source

He’s not wrong.

Not in the slightest.

A certain demographic of the American population has aligned itself with the Republican Party without having anything in common with the GOP other than the desire to win.

It’s a shame too, because the crazy right wing conspiracy theories really take away from the beauty and the mission of the Republican Party.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

You won, the charades can stop now.... *conservative*

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Taking a knee to swear fealty is an embarrassment, but eagerly taking to both knees is just plain humiliating.

Do you want a napkin or some Listerine maybe?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You could say the same god damned thing about the newly anointed Bidenites.

This is getting stale because it's a no solution argument that changes nothing.

One thing is entirely certain: there may very well be an emergence of a truly, viable third party choice, but they will NEVER win the White House. No way, no how. Not by voting anyway.

This last election welded shut any hopes of that taking place. President Trump was arguably a third party candidate that was adopted by the GOP🤷🏾‍♂️. Now they don't have to deal with him any longer so it's back to business as usual.

edit on 2/2/2021 by EternalShadow because: correction/eta

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Marjorie Taylor Greene is the perfect spokesperson for the Qanon cultish side of the GOP.

She shouldn't be censored, she should be encouraged to express her views. This baby eating must be stopped.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I agree with everything you said

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The fact that you agree with RINO Mitch McConnell is not a surprise. People like Mitch are not the way the Republicans need to go if they actually want votes.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I see, the psyop must continue.
Purges must be regular, and public.

Thanks for that, Mitch.
Cocaine Mitch.

I am not sure which conspiracy has the most stink upon it,
newtown,
or the Trump landslide/insert a
plandemic/coup,

Nope, nothing to see here.

Cleanup time, aisle 4.
Look for the microscopic speck of wrongthink
and bleach that mother£ucker till it is blind.
Penniless and without prospect.

Because Trump almost got ya, you mumbling stuttering F.
Almost got y’all.
There is cleansing to be done.

Look over here, Mitch.
Because I, am a monster.
They aren’t common, yet,
because most of them are
just getting started.

This is not off topic: there are perhaps a dozen households
in Park Ridge, Illinois, whose habitants refused rf kinks on the water meter.
The city of Park Ridge will not allow a single sentence of wrongthink on this.
They will drag you to a psych ward using a level 5 emergency, and then deny
that they did this. The Chief of Police says that ‘I must be confused’. He says
There is no report of 5 emergency vehicles dragging me away because I said anything
about ‘smart meters interacting with biology’.
I beg to differ, Frank. I am hereby reporting it,
Now....
To get around the rf kink, you must enter the meter reading, online.
It is a 7 digit number.
But they want to install cookies.
The city of Park Ridge says you must go to ‘settings’
on your computer,
and enable cookies, or you cannot enter the number.

The city insists on having cookies, because?
Because these twelve or so households have drawn their attention.
They want to play zuck with their dissidents.
This is not unrelated, nor an accident.
They have crawled up my ass.
Now I am going to crawl up theirs.
They are a cancer.

Fifteen years ago I stood in City Hall and voiced concerns about
a cell tower. This was a grey area in terms of reception.
I drew unexpected applause when I said I will not live anywhere near
one of those things. Now the house is shaking in concert to arcs of
electrons sparking the walls, and me with it,
They are a cancer.

I hope the rinos flame big, and they will,
since the DNC will not ratio votes for them.
This Nation was on the line.

It is dead.
Votes don’t matter,
will never matter again.
Thanks Mitch.
Murderer.

# 1347
edit on 2-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Desire to win and republican party are synonymous?

Who knew!

Gop is dead without Trump

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

"Loony lies and conspiracy theories are cancer for the Republican Party and our country," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Monday after questions about Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga.

“Somebody who’s suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged, and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.’s airplane is not living in reality," McConnell said.

Source

He’s not wrong.

Not in the slightest.

A certain demographic of the American population has aligned itself with the Republican Party without having anything in common with the GOP other than the desire to win.

It’s a shame too, because the crazy right wing conspiracy theories really take away from the beauty and the mission of the Republican Party.

How long before people that support her here and on the GOP start saying that she is an Antifa/BLM Dem plant?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

In 3....2....1

Second line

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
She should be removed from congress by her congressional colleagues

originally posted by: olaru12

Marjorie Taylor Greene is the perfect spokesperson for the Qanon cultish side of the GOP.

She shouldn't be censored, she should be encouraged to express her views. This baby eating must be stopped.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Now the gears of congress and Senate can move again, now that trump is gone.

EO after EO, is Senate or congress on recess?

Enjoying private island parties with poor peoples daughters who have been enslaved as sex, island workers?

Give me a break. People wanted this to resume and they got it.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Enjoying private island parties with poor peoples daughters who have been enslaved as sex, island workers?

Yep, the Democrats have no shame. It’s why they try to push all this trans nonsense as if it’s not a mental illness. Once they get you to accept that then here comes pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This part of the thread title is accurate...

Cancer for the Republican Party, McConnell

Mitch the bitch is a cancer on the Republican party. He (and a couple dozen others) seriously need to be excised from the party and replaced with actual conservatives rather than RINO puppets.
edit on 2-2-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You know she's really only there for the baby eating! She can't fool me!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
Oh well, I've tried and been ridiculed, so now it's time to just push them into the ditch instead of reaching a hand out.

Can only take so much domestic abuse before becoming jaded.

And the idiots who cheer this on, are going to be crying here in a couple months. If not already.

Baby daddy just died in the middle east? Stfu, you sent him there. We were getting them out, O'Biden sent them back.

The media has conditioned them to believing they can retaliate and act like spoiled children with no consequences.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

There should be more Qtards in Congress, it's a good look, but I want to warn her that no one will ever take our adrenochrome. We have space lasers and we aren't screwing around anymore.

edit on 2-2-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Mitch McConnel is right that there is a cancer within the GOP, but it is not what he is referring to here (and there are plenty of conspiracy theorists on the Democrat side of the aisle too!).

What is cancerous, possibly terminally, is Mitch and his colleagues signing off on Electoral Votes from States where voter fraud was clearly evident - and which went against the outcome for their Presidential candidate...and the GOP base.

What is cancerous is allowing the two special Senate runoffs in Georgia to go forward without any changes to the systems that generated fraudulent results on November 3rd (likely including the Senate candidate's results as well)...leading to the Democrats gaining effective control of the Senate (and the perfect storm including the Presidency and the House).

What is cancerous is having a GOP Vice-President refusing to send the Elector choices from the disputed States back to those State Legislatures, especially given a number of them had submitted an alternative slate of Electors and/or asked Congress to give them another 10 days to sort out their election issues.

What is cancerous is GOP members of the House voting to impeach a President for acts of insurrection, when the evidence clearly shows that the Capital break-in was a pre-planned Far Left operation that had nothing to do with Trump or "his words" during his January 6th speech.

What is cancerous is 5 GOP Senators not voting to declare a Senate trial for an out-of-office President unconstitutional...which it clearly is (in addition to being pointless).

Yes Mitch there is plenty, within the RINO party that you are a significant figure within, that is cancerous...and no attempts at misdirection is going to make it just go away. There are about 75 million Republicans who are mad as heck about the cancers within the GOP, and almost none of them are pointing at Greene.

edit on 2-2-2021 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Guess you know better than the people of Georgia who sent her to represent them?

Big smiles!
Big smiles!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join