It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Secretary Of State Kathy Boockvar Leaving Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

I was wondering how they were going to get rid of her.

Pennsylvania's Secretary of State is resigning effective Feb. 5th. It has been stated that it has nothing to do with the past election. ( If you believe that I have a bridge for sale.) Apparently her office failed to place ads notifying of a proposed change to the State's Constitution. This failure will set back the referendum at least two years.

This seems to be a habit with the Wolfe Administration. We're done with you, so resign or we'll trump up some criminal charges. If you don't believe me ask former Attorney General Kathleen Kane how it worked out for her after she did the hit job on the Corbett Administration.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Yea some timing on top of it all.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Tom Wolfe~

Gov. Tom Wolf says the change has nothing to do with the 2020 election, "which was fair and accurate."

Reason for leaving

Pennsylvania Secretary Of State Kathy Boockvar is leaving the Wolf administration after the Department of State failed to advertise a constitutional amendment as required before the 2020 general election, delaying the required voter referendum for at least two years.

Nothing to due with the election.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When will we start holding these people responsible?

Does anyone here live in PA? This is a joke, we can waste time and resources on petty impeachment trials with no bite, but can't hold lying crooks accountable?

It's getting to the point where I'm just turning the other way when someone in an official office starts talking.

I bet she'll still receive perks off our dimes.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
This bugs me the most.

So, let's get the picture clear.

A man, who has been sentenced to 10 years in prison, because court of public opinion deemed he was guilty of election interference.

But then we get this bitch, who is on record of clearly stating a lie about the 2020 election, gets to walk away with a graceful resignation and keep her government perks?

May be the aspergers kicking in, but does this # add up to anyone else?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I live in PA. It would be a pretty nice place if we could get rid of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Harrisburg.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Glad to hear from you.

Funny, I was thinking I could say the same about Minnesota if we could get rid of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Ironic how just a couple loud bad apples can ruin an entire state.

In PA, do the rest of the counties in state have increased taxes to pay for the damages from the summer of love?

Curious if Minnesota is the only one off their rocker or if it's all Democrat ran states.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

We have a State income tax for that.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Are there any rumors of indictments ? 😸

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Oh just in time to stop the midterm elections being fair. Delays the changes 2 years.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Better to run, than hide, Apparently. She wouldn't want to be "impeached". Which isn't only a "Presidential" problem.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You forgot Scranton the place that's produced more criminal politicians than Chicago.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

My apologies. I don't get out that way much.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Are there any rumors of indictments ? 😸

They are supposedly investigating. In my opinion they just wanted her discredited and out of the way. If she hadn't resigned she'd probably be charged. That was Kane's mistake, she didn't resign and tried to fight it.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

In PA, do the rest of the counties in state have increased taxes to pay for the damages from the summer of love?

I take that back. Freaking Wolf wants to raise the personal income tax. He's supposed to announce it today. Sucking up to the Teacher's Unions.

top topics

join