It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuchuwasi - Trueman's Experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
In my constant research and fight against my multiple health issues I found what is now my newest weapon. Not the first time I used it. When I was young I tasted and enjoyed it couple of times in its alcoholic version, mixed with some soda and ice. It was delicious and a helluva ride, I must say.

edit on 3-2-2021 by ronjer because: messing up how the quote works

edit on 3-2-2021 by ronjer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry...messed up on the quote feature, but....

Trueman,

I am researching agaurdiente and am wondering what the primary flavor profile you recall the liquor version that you enjoyed.

I am going to take a stab using your video but do not know what it "should" taste like when I am done. Having the correct base liquor would be helpful, but basically what final flavor would you compare it to?

It will be a month and then I can tel you if it worked. Hope all continues to work well for your relief!

Thanks again...anda reply to: ronjer

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ronjer
Sorry...messed up on the quote feature, but....

Trueman,

I am researching agaurdiente and am wondering what the primary flavor profile you recall the liquor version that you enjoyed.

I am going to take a stab using your video but do not know what it "should" taste like when I am done. Having the correct base liquor would be helpful, but basically what final flavor would you compare it to?

It will be a month and then I can tel you if it worked. Hope all continues to work well for your relief!

Thanks again...anda reply to: ronjer

What we are trying to do is a sort of a tincture. I received an answer from the seller, he said it's ok to use the powder instead of barks.

Regarding the alcohol, I believe we need to look for something about 80 proof. Could be aguardiente but I read some people uses vodka.

Whatever you decide to use, should be flavorless. Chuchuhuasi is bitter, for that reason people add honey or sugar at the end.

edit on 3-2-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Okay, we received our powder, and my wife is going to try it tonight, for the first try.

I will have her take a half teaspoon with honey and tea. Fingers crossed ... I would do anything to help her with her nightly peripheral neuropathy pain. ... Thanks in advance, simply for the opportunity to try something new!
edit on 17-2-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Update: my wife has taken her honey Chuchuwasi tea two nights now, and she does think it helps somewhat. She slept the whole night last night, which is an improvement, regardless. Thanks for the info, True! She even wants to keep taking it of her own accord even, without me 'nagging' hah
edit on 19-2-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Update: my wife has taken her honey Chuchuwasi tea two nights now, and she does think it helps somewhat. She slept the whole night last night, which is an improvement, regardless. Thanks for the info, True! She even wants to keep taking it of her own accord even, without me 'nagging' hah

Those are the best news I had in long time. So happy for you and your family.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join