It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Says American Troops Will Not Be Leaving Afghanistan After All.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I remember the US and Taliban signing a treaty under Trump.

So unless i’m mistaken Biden just broke an international treaty for no reason but TDS.

That’ll go down well.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well of course not.

80 million Americans voted to continue to wars overseas.

I thought we all knew that. Everyone in the US likes sending our soldiers over to bomb people.

But, hey! No mean Twats.

edit on 1-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: carewemustIf it could not be completed after 20 years, at the cost of thousands of U.S. lives, why pick this moment to reverse course and re-engage in the Afghan war?

Iran is presumed to be only weeks from getting the nuke bomb www.debka.com...

If it all kicks off in the next few weeks the bases and manpower in Afghanistan are going to be pretty useful

for what? to off load pallets of cash to the Iranian government again? Biden is big friend of Iran. Trump bad. Obama Biden good.
edit on 1-2-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: carewemustIf it could not be completed after 20 years, at the cost of thousands of U.S. lives, why pick this moment to reverse course and re-engage in the Afghan war?

If it all kicks off in the next few weeks the bases and manpower in Afghanistan are going to be pretty useful

for what? to off load pallets of cash to the Iranian government again? Biden is big friend of Iran. Trump bad. Obama Biden good.

Just when they are saying peace and safety ...

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Can't WAIT to hear the Trump haters contort and uncomfortably bend to defend this. Should be like watching a silver shoes yoga class. And invariably the defenders of "policy" like this have never put on a pair of fatigues in their life.

The benefits of having Biden in the WH for the swamp: he's as pliable and malleable to special interests and the MIC like a fresh batch of Play-Doh.

Be right back, going to microwave some popcorn...

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It does mean we get to put up pictures of blown up children and tell them they voted for it for the next four years.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"But Trump THIS!"
"But Trump THAT!!"

Second verse; same as the first. That refrain is going to be like a broken record.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

"But Trump THIS!"
"But Trump THAT!!"

Second verse; same as the first. That refrain is going to be like a broken record.

Hey, they voted to get rid of it, but they also need to see the consequences of their vote. Children blown up and soldiers without limbs.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Iran getting nukes is in nobodys interest and they are reported to be weeks away from the bomb. This Biden geezer gonna be under some serious pressure from the Arabs and Israelis to do the right thing and sort things out before they are forced to act alone and judging from the jet setting Bibi's got in the next few days around the Arab world it's probably gonna be sooner than later.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Considering we all know Biden isn't running anything, maybe not even his daily pudding choice ...

It's up to whoever is pulling the strings. I'd wager that the US will sit on its thumb now because we're entering Obama three, only now with more radical. They never ran into anything that Israel liked that they said "no" to during the O years.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yeah it is a changed world under Biden so Israel gonna get the Arabs onside in the next weeks for a crusade on Iranian nuke sites. The strings may well be tightened around the Democratics and they gonna have some slime on Biden like Vlad had on Donald. Be a very intesesting next few months, plus even if the Yanks do pull out of their Afghan province then they will just hand over the keys to another great power, be it China (also pushing hard against Islamics home and abroad) who craves the minerals of Afghanistan, Ruskies, even Pakistan and India might take out the Afghans. USA in some ways can never leave Afghanistan if it wants it out of enemy world powers listed above control. It's na bit like that outrageous woman, you went to bed with her accidentally got her pregnant and for the sake of the families involved you have to take her on indeed marry her for the long term and put up with her violent behaviour towards you whatever the cost, just to keep the peace

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So what's the liberal talking points on why this is such a good move? Still waiting to hear

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So what's the liberal talking points on why this is such a good move? Still waiting to hear

Biden has an interest in some company somewhere where one of his relatives was retained on the board in a do-nothing position receiving scads of cash with kickbacks for the Big Guy. That company likely provides something to the military that they need -- maybe hand wipes against sand rash.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The NEOCONS are baaaaacccccckkkk!

I predicted war within four. However, I didn't realize the war profiteering drool factor meant months not years.

What a complete snip show and it hasn't even been a month yet! 🤦🏾‍♂️

The propaganda campaign to hate everything Trump (which apparently meant hatred of country, law and order, freedom, liberty, etc.) was, and still is, an incredible "success" depending on your level of programming.

I can't wait to create threads that showcase all the death and socioeconomic destruction that's PREWRITTEN to come down the pipe and shove it in the face of those that literally sold our country down the river because they're butthurt.

Great f#cking job.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

He’s keeping the troops in Afghanistan also... so too in Iraq, and Syria....

“Amid a surge in high-profile assassinations and violent attacks, the Biden administration is indicating it will keep U.S. troops in Afghanistan past a May withdrawal deadline laid out in the U.S. deal with the Taliban. “

*Taliban* was a terrorism group Started, funded by, and taken out (they are gone) by the US government(CIA).

So more lame duck excuses, to perpetuate the war machine. At least Uncle Sam will be making money again... (how many more deaths is Biden now responsible for?)

I don’t blame him; but after watching it and hearing it for 4 straight years, I’m going to try it.

So much for those “peace treaties”.

edit on 1-2-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: slatesteam
Who else is gonna guard the poppies for the Drug Trade?

We assist the Afghan drug lords with security, and all it costs us is a few hundred lives per year, and millions of dollars a year.

Does the U.S. GAIN anything?
Yes. Opioid related deaths

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oceania once again battles for freedom against hated Eastasia while Eurasia provides assistance. (Until we need to fight them also).

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm sure Biden voters were convinced by the neocon lie that after 20 years of war, leaving was somehow "premature."

I just don't have enough middle fingers for all the low information Biden voters out there.

Media says 80 million. Too bad I only have two.

Look on the bright side, you could cover half of the people at one of his rallies.
edit on 1-2-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

*War Pigs

There's a moniker I won't be assigning to Trump. All other POTUS's, including this demented fool, are.

This.....

Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon sure did a lot to help this gentleman...

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oceania once again battles for freedom against hated Eastasia while Eurasia provides assistance. (Until we need to fight them also).

How many fingers am I holding up?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join