It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience With Covid-19 and Some Words of Comfort

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Sounds like Radiation poisoning...

Signs & Symptoms
Acute radiation sickness is characterized by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anorexia, headache, malaise and rapid heartbeat (tachycardia).

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

You asked. Here it comes.

Bye the way the center toe on the other side looked worse about a week earlier but it healed. This one did too.

Link to other pictures of Covid toe.

edit on 1-2-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Ouchie!

Do they hurt? Did Drs recommend anything to help like icing, or soaking?

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
Actually they didn't hurt at all. But I did use Nu-skin on the popped blisters. Also I did go to the Dr. just to see what they would say and I did get a antibiotic prescription. They didn't fester or anything. They just healed up and were good.

Though something I read on the subject seemed to think Covid Toe is a vigorous body reaction to the Covid infection.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Thank you, very informative

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: MidnightHawk

Do you remember if the Dr said anything about RH- bloodtypes?

Nope, sorry. I don't remember anything being said about RH-.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thank you

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I went through a period of anxiety, it sounded almost like what you have, yes I ended up in the emergency room mostly at night and with my hart rate 190 over 150, all test negative my hart was fine.

It was mostly at night, will wake me up and I could not breath my chest will hurt soo bad, then I started to get worry when it started to happen during the day time a few times.

I was offered anti anxiety pills and anti depressants interestingly I was not depress I have never been depress in my life.

How I too care of it?, I learn how to meditate, everyday, several times a day, until one day, I was in control of the panic and anxiety attacks. I never took any of the pills.

Is been a few years now, all gone, I still meditate every night before bed.

Now my daughter is having the same problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You didn’t know about Ivermectin?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Update:

In the OP talked about developing a really bad pain in my chest. In fact when I talked with the doctor I said I could hear a popping sound (where the sternum is.)

Well the pain went away for the most part but has remained continuously in a mild form. Until about 4 days ago when I had a drink of coffee. I felt the caffeine immediately cause the pain to come back. And I knew it was the caffeine. But the pain didn't go away. In fact last night I couldn't sleep from the pain in my chest. And I'm up all night wondering if something is wrong with my heart.

So had the doctor check it today and got diagnosed with costochondritis , which is basically inflammation of the cartilage connection the rib-cage to the sternum.

A big sigh of relief to know it is something rather benign. It is still very painful, and I got put on a medicine that is noninflammatory and relives pain.

The doctor said he can't be dogmatic about how I developed it, but I'm pretty sure it was caused by COVID-19. I never had any problems before. Hopefully the inflammation goes away soon.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Peace be with you and your family

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join