It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver About to Explode

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The silver market has been under an enormous amount of pressure for a very long time by large financial institutions to suppress the price of silver.

I suspect this is also true for other precious metals. There is a mejor supply shock in the silver bullion market. I'm still able to buy physical fine industrial silver but I suspect that will also run dry too.

Forbes

The idea behind the “silver squeeze” thesis is that big banks and hedge funds currently have massive short positions in the silver market for the purpose of suppressing the price of the precious metal. According to this theory, if enough small investors buy into the silver market, the big banks and hedge funds will be forced to cover or buy back their short positions, which would send the price of silver soaring.

If enough people figure out this game and put money into this and demade delivery then the paper silver market will collapse and what will be left will be the raw demand and true valuation of silver. The price of silver will actually reflect what it should be worth.

We know JP Morgan paid a massive fine for manipulation of silver markets using shady "silver backed" paper. What we don't know is how massive the fraud really is. Silver could very well climb into the hundreds of dollars if the Silver Squeeze theory has any legs.

I think it does.

I started buying silver quite some time ago when it was at $7 and again at $11.50, almost all of it fine ever casting grain (silver shot). I can get industrial silver at a lower cost above spot than regular coin. I use Rio Grande. If you're looking for silver or other metals and can't find the bullion anywhere then buy there or anywhere that sells industrial precious metals.

It is an interesting time to be alive and watching the new populist paradigm take place. To hell with this system. To hell with the banksters. We'll burn them all down and get rich doing it.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I already read about an organized silver pump taking place tomorrow.
I’ll try to find the link before I hit the sheets for the night.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I only have about two pounds of silver. I also have about a hundred pounds of copper. I see copper going way up if they start making more solar arrays, windmills, and electric cars. I would predict copper would be over eight bucks a pound in five years or so and the copper mines would reopen in the copper country. Of course, Biden will probably do away with Trumps import tax and we will import it from south america and some other countries.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

For us idiots who don't stock market...I think I've understood the gamestop and now silver "short" deals. Big money bets the stock will fall, a bunch of little money says nope and buys to make it rise, costing those who took the short position.

Is this really an organic movement where people just found out how to do this? Why now? I don't buy it (pun intended).

Don't get me wrong I'm all for the little guy sticking it to the billionaire. It just sounds too good to be true. I guess I'm just wondering why now and is there any scenario where this plays out with other stocks, crashes this or that, billionaires retaliate and then the USA is straight up Mad Max territory.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

The silent majority, has started to speak up.....

The minority didn’t plan; so the censorship started.... media, Wall Street, Supreme Court, etc.

We are involved in an unintentional and sloppily executed revolution. For which the only outcome will be, uncertainty.

Silver, copper, really any commodity is vulnerable to this “revolution”, hopefully the *Robin Hoods” win.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I’m struggling to find silver, any suggestions on where to get my hands on a few bars?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What ways are there to take advantage without actually having to take possession of silver?

The issue, for me, is selling it back - sounds like it might not be very easy.

If it jumps 5-10x, I would want to cash out ASAP. Not hold on to it until it comes back down.
edit on 31-1-2021 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
I’m struggling to find silver, any suggestions on where to get my hands on a few bars?

I just got several ounces ffrom a coin dealer I know this weekend. I usually buy rounds, I got ingots this time.

Planning on another big purchase in two weeks.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Thanks, I don’t have a lot of coin dealers around me, but I’ll check a few out.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Something stinks about this as most things tend to do when market related.

I predict it moving higher and then to 25.00 or below by closing because a lot of people are in denial about where they fit in amongst class systems, our multi-tiered judicial system, and with the banking system and bankers in general.

Think loss prevention of actual VALUE. Who cares about all the fiat, zombie currency running around the world, that's the BS they don't care about.

TPTB don't want a bunch of people who are beneath them to even approach their level of wealth and control.

It's literally insulting and repulsive to them and they will bend the atmosphere to keep it all for themselves. The mere crumbs folks celebrate aquiring is just that...crumbs.

Ask yourself if you invest in physical PM's what motivated you to do so. Then, either stay the course or trade up into gold or crypto.

Whatever you do, don't trade your holdings for federal reserve notes. That would kinda defeat the purpose.

Choose wisely.

edit on 1/31/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You have a pm

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
silver push is to distract from gme

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It smells to high heaven, physical demand for silver is unprecedented, most of the major sellers have stopped selling, the market opens and it goes parabolic to thirty an ounce and then does its usual smackdown. Whoever controls the spot price has followed their orders to keep it suppressed because at this stage nothing must be allowed to compete with the American dollar, and Precious metals are the only thing that can. All fiat currencies are in big trouble, the accountants are working under the illusion that all they have to do is create more blips on the screen, because if the housing and stock bubble pops it really is all over. They can only do with an iron fist control, so we are dealing with something which has no relation to a free market, that works with its own checks and balances. Every central bank on Earth is singing from the same songbook, their survival is based on their ability to create currency, and control the exchange of it for precious metals to maintain its worth. To a stacker, it really is a gift that keeps on giving, Silver is so ridiculously undervalued more so than Gold even with a fiat calculation If it takes fifteen dollars to mine an ounce from the ground like any other commodity with the magic thirds, it should be at least fourty five an ounce,

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Buying sliver locally from a coin dealer is the best route. They have people selling to them all the time and don’t have the huge mark up most online retailers do.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Since everyone is buying, I think Ill stop. Kast time I was in the coin shop, silver was up to $25.40. I balked at it, and bought an ounce of gold instead. I used to get it for 5 bucks an ounce, and Morgans were about the same. Most Ive paid was maybe 17 an ounce. Most was cheaper. I probably have 25 pounds or so. Its just insurance

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have a bunch of silver coins (dimes, quarters, half dollars) but I don't know how to effectively cash out with them should silver prices actually spike. I heard it's illegal to sell old coins for melt value, but I see people selling them all over Ebay, so I don't know if there's any truth in that or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard
I have a bunch of silver coins (dimes, quarters, half dollars) but I don't know how to effectively cash out with them should silver prices actually spike. I heard it's illegal to sell old coins for melt value, but I see people selling them all over Ebay, so I don't know if there's any truth in that or not.

You can sell them as coins. They are not for melting, but I buy Mercury dimes for silver content value. They are 90% silver. I bought 100 Mercury dimes for $130 about a month or two ago. Sell them to a local coin shop, or on ebay

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree

APMEX is a safe and reputable online dealer if you can't find local.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh yea Baby, my stacks of rcm 100oz bars are already feeling sweet. I doubt the reddit ppl will be abke to pull off with silver what they did to gamestop. A few articles i read last week alluded to this kind of being the plan or whatever. I dont think it can work. Either way, i been buying silver regularly for nearly a decade now. My net worth there has already increased.

Price explosion sufe sounds fun though. Then i can buy some more land with the profits. This is our time to shine guys!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree
Visit the more reputable/successful jewerly/diamond shops and they also typically sell gold and silver bullion. Talk to pawn shop owners, coin dealers as well as ads in your local classifieds. If you advertise seeking silver, you will get responses seeking to sell. Finding that sweet price requires clever negotiation and some knowledye of what kind of silver is being offered.
Art bars, goverment minted coins, private mint coins. Buying junk jewelry from the general public is a quick way to accumulate fast. If you can find a direct line to a refiner/assayer you can damn near right on market melt price and then take those dollars and buy government mint coins.
You take a nicr premium when buying junk jewelry so troy ounce for troy ounce you can usually buy more silver than what you payed for that way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join