It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris refers to West Virginia’s abandoned mine lands as land mines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Newly installed Vice President dumbbell Kamala Harris made a gapping gaffe just like Joey fumblebrain would do.

She was on some kind of interview on a West Virginia TV station and referred to dormant coal mines as "Land Mines" !!

What a stupid way to insult workers that Joey_JustFine and Kammy_IronHead ultimately want unemployed !!

She was trying to justify workers moving on to other work after she and Joey gut the industry.

Best part of the climate change bullshiest is industry is moving faster than the NWO Alliance wants it to move.

Right now, even Europe has a very high percentage of energy coming from renewable sources (40%-50%). So what's all the fuss about anyway ?

Oh yeah, it's about control and propaganda by the Inner Parti controlling the Outer Parti, and turning them into Proles.

Vice President Kamala Harris speaks exclusively with WSAZ about challenges facing our region

Listen to her phony approach and nasal clogged expression on her face roflmao 🤩

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Calamari Harris feels like the queen of the US right now, I imagine more stupidity will come from her mouth, after all they are all emboldened now in power.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So she misspoke.
Kamala didn't get where she is today by using her mouth...oh, wait...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny part is, I am assuming that neither of them know how much money Native American Tribes make off of oil leases and the backlash that is going to happen there.

Or others... did you know that the average mineral lease in North Dakota pays out roughly $600 a month to an over 60 female demographic?

Democrats.

Making poor people poorer since 1792.

edit on 31-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly, I wonder how Pertusi in her younger days use to do for a living,

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Right now, even Europe has a very high percentage of energy coming from renewable sources (40%-50%). So what's all the fuss about anyway ?

Sometimes "renewable resources" can mean things like disposed car tires and timber. The green deals idea of using fancy words like "biomass" to hide the fact they are just burning garbage kinda irks me, especially when they have these super academics like Bill McKibben who endorse it yet don't even realize what that fancy word really meant.

Calamari Harris! LOL I love it, she's the squid queen!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The arrogance of the evil left and their obliviousness to their own epic stupidity will be their ultimate downfall.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry my screw up.
edit on 31-1-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They got a preview. The Ute tribe has already sent them a strongly worded letter telling them politely to back off the moratorium on gas leases because tribal lands aren't their lands.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This was a shot against Manchin's bow - a warning to toe the line ... or else. The only other local press interview Comma-LA gave was in Arizona where Sinema hasn't exactly been on board with the COVID bill either.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What she used has lips, but it sure isn't her mouth.

Back to the land mines subject, just wait til Jao Bai Den has the wall around him lined with claymores. Commie-la's gaffe just reminded him of that idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Who has Kamala Harris or Joe Biden NOT insulted yet? Maybe transsexuals?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So, how does the public move to impeach entrenched government officials?

We're not allowed to congregate. We're not allowed to speak our mind or grievances. We're not allowed to talk to them.

So, how do we remind them who they work for?

Edit: Nosey elitists outside need not apply. I stayed out of your fiascos that still haven't been resolved. Don't need to hear how glorious you view these people.
edit on 1/31/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

You could always organize a mass protest then storm the capitol building... that’ll show em.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Nivhk

You could always organize a mass protest then storm the capitol building... that’ll show em.

For someone whose mood is described as "revolutionary", you sure are all about the establishment.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 3112021 by Snarl because: Self-moderated

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I’m not all about anybody... just a causal observer.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It will be such a black mark and a stain on our country if Dementia Joe steps down and she becomes President.

Puke.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

It will be such a black mark and a stain on our country if Dementia Joe steps down and she becomes President.

Puke.

We've had bad presidents that have tried to destroy our country before, not as bad as her, and with not as many obeyers as in the past, so this will be a challenge.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
Can't tell if you're being serious or cute.

Look what happened last time. Several metropolitan cities burning at the same time.

Or if you're being cute, over 20 thousand armed troops to protect an honest "man".

Or a dozen EOs hastily written before sitting at the desk.

As a casual observer, you may have noticed their actions screaming they are up to something.

But sure, let's start a protest, since they aren't using tear gas on innocent civilians who've been paying for one mans life and his family for over 40+ years.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join