It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's for the kids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., has cashed in more than $1 million for her daughter through her campaigns since 2003, according to federal election data.

Karen Waters received over $1.1 million for her services with her mother’s campaigns -- $250,000 of which came from the most recent election cycle, reported the Federal Election Commission.

What a nice thing to do for your child. Give them a few bucks to help them along. Campaign money? It's not like it's 'real' money after all. Much like with Hunter Biden collecting a few hard earned dollars from other nations who might want to have their voices heard by Joey, or perhaps get Joey's brother to do some building for them, I hear he is an AMAZING builder.

I remember hearing John Kerry's boy was hanging with Hunter either showing him the ropes, or tagging along for a few crumbs.
www.wsj.com...

So take care of those kids. Paper routes just don't cut it anymore, Crack is expensive.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now you know why censoring the internet by the commies is what they want.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mad Maxine knows nobody is going to do anything about it.
They'd just be called racist.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

that's raycist.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., has cashed in more than $1 million for her daughter through her campaigns since 2003, according to federal election data.

Karen Waters received over $1.1 million for her services with her mother’s campaigns -- $250,000 of which came from the most recent election cycle, reported the Federal Election Commission.

What a nice thing to do for your child. Give them a few bucks to help them along. Campaign money? It's not like it's 'real' money after all. Much like with Hunter Biden collecting a few hard earned dollars from other nations who might want to have their voices heard by Joey, or perhaps get Joey's brother to do some building for them, I hear he is an AMAZING builder.

I remember hearing John Kerry's boy was hanging with Hunter either showing him the ropes, or tagging along for a few crumbs.
www.wsj.com...

So take care of those kids. Paper routes just don't cut it anymore, Crack is expensive.

From “Business Insider” December 18, 2020:

“President Donald Trump's most powerful advisor, Jared Kushner, approved the creation of a campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent almost half of the campaign's $1.26 billion war chest, a person familiar with the operation told Insider.

The operation acted almost like a campaign within a campaign. It paid some of Trump's top advisors and family members, while shielding financial and operational details from public scrutiny.

When Kushner and others created the company in April 2018, they picked Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to become its president, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence as its vice president, and Trump campaign Chief Financial Officer Sean Dollman as its treasurer and secretary, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations about the shell company.”

There’s a lot of this stuff going around.
edit on 31-1-2021 by 1947boomer because: ETA

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm sure it was all legal and above board and she will have worked very hard for it.
There'll be time sheets and budgets and everything so it'll be fine.

That is a LOT of crack, though.

By the way, when I saw your title I had a picture of Tim Robbins trying to sell the Hula Hoop idea to e bunch of frowning, sceptical business men in The Hudsucker Proxy.

"You know. It's for the kids!".

edit on 3112021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

And if it's illegal, as it appears, then folks need to be arrested. But only republicans, amirite!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Isn't this like AOC funneling money to her boyfriend's stuff from her campaign?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sure. And there is nothing wrong with that. She's a dem.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sounds unethical to me. I am sure that nothing will happen, I would bet a lot of politicians relatives and friends overly benefit from that kind of practice.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Sure. And there is nothing wrong with that. She's a dem.

Takes an awful lot of cash to lead a crusade against greedy rich people who won't share!

Sarc
edit on 3112021 by Tulpa because: Just in case

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

“a person familiar with the operation told Insider.” So is there any documentation, or is it all on the word of a “person familiar with the operation?”

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

People should consider how long it takes the average Joe to come up with a million bucks. She got that money during an election cycle ... far less time than the average Joe's 8 hour day. Far fewer months.

"Hey man. Gimmiedat!!"

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

election privilege. So much more than just white privilege.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Heh, Democrats can do whatever they want.

That is the new rule.

Their children can break all kinds of laws and since their parents are elite Democratic Party politicians nothing will happen.

Biden's son set the example for everyone to see before Biden was elected.

That's what Biden supporters voted for, no laws for the elite political class, and harsh laws for the peons. It was evident with Hunter Biden long before the election and it was made quite public. But that is what Democrats wanted and voted for when they voted for Biden, so we have to accept it.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So, people supporting this.

Mind posting your addresses and what you're net worth is?

Inquiring minds need to know since its safer to let someone rob you then defend yourself.

And since the government is more interested in bypassing procedures then helping it's own citizens, well... do as they do.
edit on 1/31/2021 by Nivhk because: Censorship! Net is not not!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Now you know why censoring the internet by the commies is what they want.

Since we are reading this...I guess it didn't work

Anyway, NO politician should be able to install family or pay them, public or donated funds

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
dupe
edit on 31-1-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

www.foxnews.com...

www.wsj.com...

From “Business Insider” December 18, 2020:

“President Donald Trump's most powerful advisor, Jared Kushner, approved the creation of a campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent almost half of the campaign's $1.26 billion war chest, a person familiar with the operation told Insider.

The operation acted almost like a campaign within a campaign. It paid some of Trump's top advisors and family members, while shielding financial and operational details from public scrutiny.

When Kushner and others created the company in April 2018, they picked Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to become its president, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence as its vice president, and Trump campaign Chief Financial Officer Sean Dollman as its treasurer and secretary, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations about the shell company.”

There’s a lot of this stuff going around.

My my, that Bad Orange Man certainly left an indelible impression on you, that's for sure.

I look forward to your insightful comparisons to Trump deep into Biden's tenure (Harris once Biden fades out).

Please don't discard your "Why I Hate Trump" memoirs or the Trump vodoo doll. We're counting on your whataboutisms for years to come.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Really?

I heard the Big Guy always “got his cut”.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join