It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A little off topic... is anyone subscribed to the Daily Wire? Do they give subscribers share tokens or links? I want to read the rest of this story...

Loudoun County Schools Tried To Conceal Sexual Assault Against Daughter In Bathroom, Father Says

Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.

It was reportedly a boy in a skirt in the girl's bathroom. The author speaks more about it on his Twitter: Luke Rosiak

This may be -- at least in part -- the impetus for the "school parents are domestic terrorists" request to the DOJ...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I am trying to find any neutral source

You mean like... CNN, MSNBC... ?

Just asking...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I am trying to find any neutral source

You mean like... CNN, MSNBC... ?

Just asking...

Yes , they are all just as neutral or not neutral as TGP, OAN and other right leaning sites.

Just because it doesn't agree with your political leanings doesn't mean it is wrong or can't have useful info.

I try and pull info from all sites though so you can keep replying to my posts on different threads or not..It literally makes no difference to me since data doesn't need a spin.

(post by tanstaafl removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It is not just about fraud. I have said this over and over.

More people in 2020 voted from Trump than in 2016. So the notion that people 'switched' and he should have lost is not accurate.

There is no way that 16 million people voted for Biden than HRC or Obama. No way. However, they got smarter in 2020. They went after the battleground states only. Made sure to give just enough to sway it. A safe way to cheat. Take a look at the down ballot voting.

It is not about a 45 loss. It is about election integrity. What ALL of us should take away from this is that our vote means nothing. Trump was not what the 'establishment' wanted and they banned and fought him every step of the way but with all of the books, confessions and impeachments NOTHING stuck. It is all to shout down those who want the truth.

The midterms are in play. Based on the current economy you should see the largest sway in the history of our country.

What happened in AZ is shameful as a nation. We are no better than Russia or Chinas control of their people at this point.

You have no free will.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Good morning! I just have time to dump and run... First from Arizona:

AZ Attorney General is investigating the election fraud in AZ

BREAKING: Arizona Attorney General Fires Off Letter to Secretary of State — Demands Documents Based on Forensic Audit Results

Expert Says Maricopa County Elections Process Is Broken

Ov er 284,000 Ballots, or 1 out of Every 10th Maricopa County Ballot, Lacked Evidence That It Was the Original Ballot Received

Auditor SPEAKS OUT: "Arizona Needs to be Decertified. There Was Rampant Fraud In This Election"

THANK-YOU for the continued updates Boadicea!

With Dem protectors AG Garland and his wife involved, these state officials need to get to the bottom of what frauds occurred FAST, in at least 1 state.

Since they are all linked via the "Election Fraud Organization" Biden referred to 12 months ago, revealing one will reveal the others.

Let's go!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

in reply to: tanstaafl
"You mean like... CNN, MSNBC... ?"

Yes , they are all just as neutral or not neutral as TGP, OAN and other right leaning sites.

Ok, well, then, if they are all similarly neutral, why did you ask for a neutral source? Just what would qualify, in your TDS soaked mind?

It's amazing that you take that I have some TDS based on my posting history. I would ask you to show any proof of that that but you won't because you can't so I really don't care either way. Think what you want, it won't change my approach any.

I have been consistent in everything I post and say here with it all pointing to this: I didn't think Trump was a good leader and I thought he was an at best average President. To this point I think Biden is a poor leader and a substantially below average President. If that equals TDS to you then good for you.
edit on 12-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: IndieA

Oh okay, so he's admitted that some of his information came from Facebook and Coomer's posts.

No, actually he admitted to all of it coming from facebook and social media in general.

I see what you tried to do there though....minimize the damage. Better luck next time.

You often attack and tell people to read and now you are guilty of your own wrath 🤣

No, actually im not. Since Rudy has failed to give alternate sources for his information, and has only admitted to sources being social media, it stands to reason its all he has - legitimately.

Oh wait, Mike Lindell.... he is certainly legitimate.... or are we talking lady kraken? Or perhaps Mistress Moonshine?

Yea, he has no other sources.... but it's pretty odd coming from you who claims all things read and in the media is BS
edit on 12-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 12-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

More people voted ....... period.

There was such an outwelling on both sides, so much hitting everyone that they got more people out to the polls than ever before. So to think that 75 million and 81 million respectively voted is not out of the realm of possibility. Unless of course you are one of these people that wants "democrats out of as many offices as possible" (so I saw on someone's post) so stop thinking this isn't politically motivated, it is.

The sooner everyone realizes that one fact, the better off everyone will be.

I just want to know when all the sane people disappeared from the world and we got put in this bizaaro hyper-partisan hate filled reality.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So many more voted that more ballots were mailed in than mailed out.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Millions of "signatureless" ballots 🚨
[chucky laugh]

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Millions of "signatureless" ballots 🚨
[chucky laugh]

Maricopa County (Phoenix) election officials admitting to Congress last week that they violated Federal Law by deleting important election data the day before the Forensic Audit-Exam began, was so self-incriminating, I'm surprised they're not under criminal investigation by now.

Maricopa County (Phoenix) election officials admitting to Congress last week that they violated Federal Law by deleting important election data the day before the Forensic Audit-Exam began, was so self-incriminating, I'm surprised they're not under criminal investigation by now.

Damning testimony: www.worldtribune.com...

The above Article was returned (as were many other similar articles) using the DuckDuckGo.com search engine. Google search has been configured to hide negatives (against Biden & Democrats) coming out of the multiple states' elections investigations. Hopefully everyone knows WHY.

edit on 10/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Just a reminder Biden only won one bellwether county.

That should throw up enough red flags right there for any American to want forensic audits in every state.

1 of 19 bellwether counties not even in the realm of possibilities without massive fraud

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The awesome Wendy Rogers understands that PLANNING FORWARD and URGENCY are critical, when it comes to fixing the broken Arizona system before the Nov 2022 mid-term elections.

Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers urged state Attorney General Mark Brnovich to start focusing on taking legal action against people who were allegedly involved in nefarious activities during the 2020 election.

“Less letters, more subpoenas. Less requests, more warrants. Less talk, more arrests,” she tweeted Monday, before directing one at Brnovich specifically.
Continued at: resistthemainstream.org...

Way to go Senator Wendy Rogers!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
From The Desk of Former President Trump 10.13.2021

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

- President Donald J. Trump
Source: twitter.com...

Is it a foregone conclusion in the minds of Republicans that un-corrected 2020 multi-state fraud, will make voting in November 2022 and November 2024, a waste of time?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
GEORGIA Election 2020 Examination Update

After 6 months, a derelict Federal Judge remembers he's been sitting on a 2020 Georgia election challenge case. And promptly throws it out.

twitter.com...

Ridiculous! More weight is now on the shoulders of Arizona A.G. Brnovich to get to the bottom of the tens of thousands of "discrepancies" within his state's 2020 election ballots.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From The Desk of Former President Trump 10.13.2021

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

- President Donald J. Trump
Source: twitter.com...

Is it a foregone conclusion in the minds of Republicans that un-corrected 2020 multi-state fraud, will make voting in November 2022 and November 2024, a waste of time?

Absolutely!

Own the libs - don’t vote!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he doesn't know the party as well as he thinks he does.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: vkey08

TDS much?

That's all the energy I have for liars and fools any more. No apologies.

Sorry but no. My problem is how fanatical his followers are How he says something and therefore it must be true, even though he's a proven liar.

What percentage of the population that voted for him do you think actually falls into that group?

No large group of humans is devoid of idiots, fools, or morons. Or groupies who just want to be part of something and are willing to drink whatever cool aid is offered.

The existence of such individuals is completely useless as a means of judging anything or anyone, because they are guaranteed to exist no matter how great or poor a movement is.

So my thought process, for anyone wondering, is thus:

In the 51 years I have been alive on this planet, I have NEVER heard such ranting and raving all because someone lost something. I had zero sympathy for all the Clinton supporters that needed "safe spaces" and days off to deal with her defeat, and I have zero patience for the screaming fanatics that seem to think that because Trump lost it had to be fraud, all because he says so.

The issue here is: he "said so" prior to it happening. And the polls at the time didn't necessarily dictate a loss.

If anything saying so would have hurt his chances of winning, because it could cause people who intended to vote for him to doubt their vote would be counted, leading to fewer votes.

It was odd to see Trump not playing competitively, like he usually does.

Has nothing to do with "Trump Derangement Syndrome" it has to do with being a student of history and seeing some very troubling patterns that are developing.

Now, do I think it fair that Twitter and Facebook silenced Trump? Heck no, and here's why. They broke the cardinal rule of the 1st Amendment (not that they have to follow it mind you, they aren't the government) that is, You have to be ready to stand up for someone who's speech so infuriates and inflames you, if you expect to have the same right to bluster and yell your opinions.

As far as the Fraudits go? Everyone should look up and research "First Amendment Auditors" they have the same mentality, cause trouble and get arrested because they have the right to assert anything or be anywhere and film anything. Same thing here with this election. Sure, do I think that there was probably some fraud in this election? Of course I do, we had a raging pandemic and a lot of mail in votes, it was just too much. DO I think the fraud got Biden elected? No I do not, I think people's anger at Trump got Biden elected, and the only "fraud" that's really been found, that could be used in a court of LAW, is fraud that would have helped Trump.

Oh wait, someone WAS arrested for election fraud, I think in TX.. They kept voting everywhere they could for Trump.

Don't sit there and try to convince yourself this is some huge major issue that just happened to spring up all of a sudden and now you're upset about it, the simple fact is, Trump started this "Stop the Steal" movement, and it is ALL on him the chaos that is being created because of it. If it makes you sleep at night, you can try to pretend it's some noble cause to clean up our election system, but it really isn't, it's the ramblings of DJT and his inablity to lose. Nothing more, nothing less.

At least I see it for what it is, not what I have to tell myself to make it look different.

There is individual fraud (like a single person voting twice or thrice) and then there is systemic fraud.

Systemic fraud is what the audits should be looking for. You're right in saying that individual fraud would cut both ways with more or less equal probability.

The reason I want an audit is because: even if it doesn't turn up any systemic fraud this go round, I want all the people who are capable of systemic fraud to be terrified they might get audited next time.

If there is reason to look for it and we don't, we've basically said "olly olly oxen free!!!!" to every potential systemic fraudster out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join