It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
This thread went silent.

I find that very interesting..

Really? You find it interesting that the people who have been adding information and news and updates actually have other things to do in their lives? Like my ailing 90-year-old in-laws that need some help? Or that I'm trying to take care of other things at the same time before I have surgery again in a couple days? Or as Care stated, that he's on the road (probably working and earning a living) and isn't able to give this any more attention?

That's nice.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We're all just waiting for those indictments to drop. Should be any day now.

I wish that were all I had to do!!!

Especially since I have absolutely no confidence that will even happen...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sunshine won.

Sunshine is always the best disinfectant.

I love your optimism and faith... I wish I could be more optimistic and confident!

Still a little too cloudy for me, but I do see the sun shining through, just not yet in ALL its glory...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yep, I do.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Especially since I have absolutely no confidence that will even happen...

Not that I said that I told you so...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
On topic:

It seems that Trump's rally in Iowa last night is the big news. I'm sure much was said at the rally, and Arizona was a big part of it --

AZ State Rep. Mark Finchem Speaks At Trump Rally In Des Moines: “34,000 Or 35,000 Fictitious Voters – We Believe We Found Them.”

Finchem: He was able to pull the curtain back and reveal the rot, and the self-serving, and the corruption in Washington DC. Your consent to be governed goes hand in hand with your right to examine, audit, and question your government. But the left would tell you “Oh, wait a minute. Audits undermine your confidence in the election.” Seriously? No, what undermines is the fact that we have hundreds of thousands of fictitious voters in the system. We have ballots and nobody knows where they came from. So with all the evidence, I think the Lord’s got a message here with this whole audit thing, don’t you? With all the evidence of incompetence and criminality, that’s been presented to the Arizona Senate, to Congress and now to the Arizona Attorney General, the Maricopa County 2020 election, cannot be allowed to stand. It must be decertified. And set aside. There’s more. I love it when I say that. But wait there’s more. If you’ll go to votefinchem.com, there’s a button at the top that calls for an audit of Pima County. That is the second most populous county in the state of Arizona, where we had a whistleblower who sent an email not just to the DOJ but to every single legislator saying, there’s 34,000 or 35,000 fictitious voters, and they’ve been inserted in system, and we’re going to never find them. Well, we believe we found them.

Mark Finchem is a pitbull! Get 'em, Finchem!!!
-------------------------------------------------

I posted a link from AP above which clarifies that the Maricopa County BoS Chairman admitted deleting election data from records before handing the subpoenaed materials over to the auditors --

Arizona county didn’t say it moved election data to ‘hide it’

-- But it's only the "to hide it from auditors" which was NOT admitted. It is, in fact and in deed, true that the election data was knowingly and deliberately deleted before providing the subpoenaed materials. It is a lie that it was not provided because it was not "included" in the subpoenas. The data was part of the subpoenaed materials, and they deleted it knowing damn well that it was part and parcel of those subpoenaed materials. Here is more on that testimony before the House Oversight Committee:

Watch: Arizona Official *Loses It* After Maricopa County Admits They *Deleted* Election Data Before the Arizona Audit

There is video and written transcript at the link above.
------------------------------------------------

More good news on the audit front:

Wisconsin Election Review Ramps Up As Former Judge Will Subpoena Five Mayors

And the ridiculous:

Crazy and Corrupt Wisconsin Democrats Want to Audit Republican Audit of Wisconsin’s 2020 Election

More ridiculousness:

Fairfax board asks Northam to waive witness requirement for absentee ballots

Finally, I'm not much into rap or hip-hop, but this sure makes my heart sing:

BREAKING: New Pro-Freedom Song Soars on Billboard To Most Bought Hip Hop Song Of The Day

This Is A War, a pro-freedom rap song that sheds light on the spiritual warfare currently engaged between Americans who love liberty and those who starkly oppose it, has officially gone viral. The new hit song is smashing the charts as the #1 rap song sold of the day; it was only released one day ago.

Make this a great day my friends and be awesome!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not that I said that I told you so...

Indeed. Multiple times.

And we're still fighting for it anyways.

edit on 10-10-2021 by Boadicea because: added "for it"

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Are you drunk?

The whole Russia thing was about colluding with Russia to steal the election from Hillary.

So, you believe that fighting against what might have been foreign interference (doesnt really matter who the candidates here in the US are) is tantamount to internal and intentional election fraud?

I guess i dont see it that way.

Furthermore, if you DO see it that way, then i guess you were equally as vocal back then right? And you fought against it tooth and nail back then right?
edit on 10-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
😂

Rudy Giuliani is now admitting he got all his “evidence” of election fraud from Facebook posts!!

And, this is the guy the idiot was consulting. It’s just too much… god damn.

How much money has been spent so far on various audits and such?

At least the Arizona audit sham is crashing and burning. Have no fear tho the anti-vaccine grift is still going super strong as evident here on the good ol ATS. Conspiracy website my ass.

It’s comedy.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Source please?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: knoxie

Source please?

Open up your personally approved search engine and search on the following which will return thousands of results..... "Rudy Giuliani is now admitting he got all his “evidence” of election fraud from Facebook posts"

Rudy Giuliani admits under oath that he got some of his 'evidence' of alleged election fraud from social media = www.businessinsider.com...

Rudy Giuliani reveals his election fraud 'evidence' came from Facebook ​posts = www.alternet.org...

edit on 11-10-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Oh okay, so he's admitted that some of his information came from Facebook and Coomer's posts. So what?
Their fact-checking is impeccable, especially when it comes to elections.

edit on 11-10-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Turns out Dougie Logan cyber ninja extraordinaire is out of the audit biz. Too many death threats from Trumpers, so he’s done.

What a puss, I guarantee AOC gets more.

Anywho, pure comedy.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Rudy Giuliani is now admitting he got all his “evidence” of election fraud from Facebook posts!

Yeah... except, he didn't.

Generally your posts don't even merit toilet paper level scrutiny, but this time for some reason I decided to check your source...

He admitted that he got some of his evidence about Eric Coomer from his social media posts.

This is pretty far from your ludicrous claim of 'all evidence of election fraud'...

Color me surprised that it was a total waste of time, so I'll do as always and ignore the rest of your ranting...

Not that I'm defending Rudy, I think having him involved was a major mistake, I never trusted the guy ever since his insane derisive cackling at anything Ron Paul would say at the 2008 debates...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Oh okay, so he's admitted that some of his information came from Facebook and Coomer's posts. So what?
Their fact-checking is impeccable, especially when it comes to elections.

You asked for sources and I linked them.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Oh okay, so he's admitted that some of his information came from Facebook and Coomer's posts.

No, actually he admitted to all of it coming from facebook and social media in general.

I see what you tried to do there though....minimize the damage. Better luck next time.
edit on 11-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

No, he actually didn't.

The quotes say "some," the headlines say "all."

Propoganda aplenty.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Oh okay, so he's admitted that some of his information came from Facebook and Coomer's posts.

No, actually he admitted to all of it coming from facebook and social media in general.

I see what you tried to do there though....minimize the damage. Better luck next time.

no, actually:

Rudy Giuliani admitted under oath that his "evidence" of voter fraud in the 2020 election came partly from social media and that he did not interview or fact-check his sources.

if you are going to pretend to be the pillar of Truth, try not to #ing lie about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join