It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

"I don't know what the truth is, but I don't trust Barnett. At the very least, he's working against the official audit team in AZ"

Agree 100%.

(110% if allowed)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I just want the truth... and I want it now too!

But I also want it done right, and well, so I'm content to wait for the auditors to cross all their t's and dot all their i's.

I don't see any good coming from rumors like these, especially when it's been clearly stated that no findings are to be released. At the very least, if these rumors keep gaining traction, they become expectations, and if/when those expectations are not fulfilled, it will discredit the audit. We don't need that!

We need facts that can be documented and proven. Nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I still see a few tables where ballots are being counted. I wonder why. I thought they were supposed to be finished by now.

Perhaps some of the boxes are being recounted if there are any issues with the counts.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Recount done for 2.1 million ballots in audit of Maricopa County election

.......Ken Bennett, state Senate audit liaison, has said the end of the hand count wouldn’t immediately signal a final audit report.

Resources have been shifting to a paper examination of mail ballot envelopes for signatures as counting has come to a finish.......Other parts of the audit still to come could potentially include a second tabulation of scanned images, but Bennett or others haven’t provided details about what that might entail if it happens......

edit on 15-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hmmmm... are the pink shirts around?

I've got the feeling that one of the reasons the process is being delayed/dragging on, is because they are taking care to double and triple check themselves so the pink shirts have nothing to discredit the audit, and make the pink shirts aware of (and therefore witnesses to) every irregularity and/or illegality they find.

I like the idea of the pink shirts having to bear witness to any fraud/tampering/interference found!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet

Thank you for posting the link!

KTAR was slow to report on the audit, but I see them doing so more and more. And they pretty much stick to the facts. I appreciate that.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The pink shirts have mostly been around in the afternoons and evenings.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthStreet

Recount done for 2.1 million ballots in audit of Maricopa County election

I was hoping they'd say something like "Recount done for 2.1 million ballots in audit of Maricopa County election. And we counted all 1.7 million of them."
edit on 15-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected two typos.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Excerpted from a GAB post, composed by a person who has a good reputation for being correct, even though his way of putting words together isn't the best.

FWIW:

The Arizona audit is uncovering startling information that has been alluded to here before.

Specifically the inability to locate ballots, counterfeit ballots, and the linking of voting machines to the internet.

These links were provided to foreign actors, China, and deep state players manipulated the vote tallies in a way that would make it appear the Computer company involved in this scam, connected to the Biden family, would not be caught.

What they forgot to consider, was these keys were known by parties who were not supportive of their scheme, and would provide these keys to non government investigators.
Excerpted from: gab.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
AZ Audit Thread Team Reaches 100!

Thank you Boadicea!

And everyone else of course!

edit on 16-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Thanks ! added to follow list on Gab.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This link really deserves its own thread, but I wanted to share this part because it's pertinent to this thread:

As Ayyadurai’s documents demonstrate, Twitter’s executives created The State and Local Election Cybersecurity Playbook which was published in February 2018. They also formulated the Election Cyber Incident Coordination Communication Guide, which would further formulate how the federal government would get Twitter to ban those whose speech they don’t like. The efforts culminated in the above-mentioned Elections Influence Operations Playbook for State and Local Officials, submitted by Ayyarurai into the court record. And it’s this document that demonstrates irrefutably that Big Tech has conspired with the federal government to illegally infringe upon Americans’ free speech rights.

In that playbook, the Big Tech and government partnership very explicitly state that those hashtagging tweets with #electionfraud should be banned immediately. According to the playbook, those with the biggest social media influence should be targeted for censorship first, and it lines out how government agents should report Americans to Twitter to be banned, including screenshots and other information about the speech they don’t like. Incredibly, the playbook also states that “more credible voices” should be banned by Twitter first.

The playbook also explains how a threat assessment of ‘low, medium, and high’ should be given to American citizens based upon their credibility and level of post-engagement. Those deemed ‘the highest threat’ (reminder: we are talking about U.S. Citizens who are only guilty of free speech) should be “consistently monitored and surveilled” by both Twitter and the government.

In other words, the government is out-sourcing state-sponsored censorship to Twitter. That way, Twitter can hind behind the veil of Section 230, and the government can claim that it isn’t censoring anyone.

That "playbook" was written in 2018.

They knew what they were going to do in 2020 and were already planning the coverup.

ETA: And this thread deserves the link -- d'oh!

Exclusive: Documents Show Big Tech is Censoring Public at Request of U.S. Government
edit on 16-6-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I wonder if our libritarian friends will stand up for this as well. They seem to be much more friendly to the man these days.
Eventually someone might realize this is wrong. Eventually.

Great find, though I wish is wasn't real.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wonder if our libritarian friends will stand up for this as well. They seem to be much more friendly to the man these days.
Eventually someone might realize this is wrong. Eventually.

The Libertarians really have been disappointing lately. The Libertarian Party has been involved in the legal actions brought here, as well as at the audit. But nationally they've been a huge disappointment.

Great find, though I wish is wasn't real.

Me too. But it explains much, confirms much, and is good to know at least.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

fairness and constitutionality used to be a thing, I suppose not nearly as cool as appearing semi- woke.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You know what is wrong?

Letting a fringe group(Cyber Ninjas) that is funded by the interests of a candidate(Trump) do an audit.

This is clearly not ethical and by using a biased group who wants a certain outcome the entire process is tainted.

How do we know that Cyber Ninjas did not make up.evidrnce to satisfy their narrative?

We do not, and this scenerio is much more probable than the election being stolen from Trump.

It is as if many on here are either too stupid to see the issue on here, or just do not care because they want to have some validation for a belief(election stolen from Trump) that they are so heavily vested in.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Who else offered to do the audit ? 😃

..and who was having a cow ? 😃

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Funny, democrats made similar arguments in court and judge disagreed.

So democrats used dirty trick to force judge change.

And 2nd judge also disagreed.

Judge did agree with every detail of the audit plan though.

So maybe you are just lashing because Feelz?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

fairness and constitutionality used to be a thing, I suppose not nearly as cool as appearing semi- woke.

Sad but true. Gotta have the right labels and peer-groups tell each other how awesome they all are... and how awful everyone else is. When people need an opinion now, the let someone else tell them what it is.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join