It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hopi Blue Star Kachina Prediction a Cyclic Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i had read that the Blue Kachina is the result of the Galactic Center Black Hole bursting out a tremendous GRB (Gamma Ray Burst)

that Burst has already happened ---- around 26,000 years ago...but will hit our Solar System in the near future because the Galactic Black-Hole Core is 26,000 light-years distant and the GRB travels at around 98% the speed-of-light

for a week or more, the Galactic Center will shine as a Blue Star even during daytime skies
(that Blue-star will be 500% bigger than the pin-points of star light we are familiar with seeing at nighttime,
But definitely not as big as a full moon)

for further inquiry into the Blue Eye in the sky phenomena... look up Galactic Super-wave theory

it, the Superwave... coincides with our own Suns' micro-Nova burst that is cyclical and concealed from public as being due in 2046 CE , Unless the two Cosmic Events warp the timelines

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks LABTECH767, thats a very interesting paper.

If you want copy of The Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas it can be downloaded from here. It provides compelling arguments that crustal displacement has occurred many times in the past.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the CIA story 'Adam & Eve' and the micro-nova/ ice ages cycles was developed because of this guy's un-raveling of the covert & cover-up 'science' we are taught by the powers-that-be

www.youtube.com...

here's a great starting point to be wrapped up in-- Deibold ? has some 20 videos of information free to public

the NAZI occult also were devotees to the 'Eternal Ice & Fire' cycles... which we are subject to on a ~12k year cycle

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

the CIA story 'Adam & Eve' and the micro-nova/ ice ages cycles was developed because of this guy's un-raveling of the covert & cover-up 'science' we are taught by the powers-that-be

If the government announced that a micro-nova and/or crustal movement event was likely to occur within the next four years. How would the public react? Many would see work and school as pointless. There'd be massive riots. Even a revolution against a government that was not planing to rescue the population from disaster. So I can see the need for governments to keep that information under wraps. Simply to maintain order whilst they built bunkers for the lucky few to survive such an event. High up in the mountains, close to a large airport, like Denver Airport.

Governments would likely manufacture smokescreens (covid-19!) and certainly wouldn't worry about long term government debt. Presenting a normal functioning of government whilst tightening controls on public and media to keep the event from becoming known.

Is that occuring today? Perhaps not, but one has to be mindful of the possibilities. The only certainty is that we will all one day die from disease and/or old age. So we should not waste our precious moments in life, living in a future of fear, that may never occur. But if you are lucky to have a cave on your property. It certainly wouldn't hurt to throw in some spare supplies, now and then, just in case.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

i appreciate your mindfullness on the topic

my driving force is not to enlighten folks or convince them of anything.... i only point out secret/hidden/occult stuff

and to remain awake ... there will be survivors all over the place, i may become the elderly camp 'story teller'

after the September-December 2046 window of calamity

the best guess i can make is that the Western Hemisphere will suffer the Solar / Celestial Blast (assuming that the Apocalypse promises of biblical prophecy come to pass as to 1/3rd of this-&-that get destroyed yet other plants survive, etc.)
~which sounds like Asia-Europe-Africa escape some destruction that engages full force on the Western world and hemisphere -> 1/3rd of habitation of the whole Planet ~

just my heads up for you

edit on st28161221864301302021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would like to take a moment to thank you All.

Thank you all for taking part in this, and sharing what you hold to be true.

Thank you for seeking answers, and please continue to dare to wonder and wander as you please.

I'm a big fan of ATS, and over the years I've come here for various topics.

But it is those as these that I cherish; it brings me comfort to hear that which resonates within me, by the means of others.

To know that all the silliest wildest dreams and notions I've ever dared to express are shared and being discovered and discussed by others brings me great joy.

It gives me strength to know that as crazy as I am, I'm not that crazy.

It gives me hope to know that people seek the truth through our ancestors and look to the stars for answers.

It gives me pride to know that I live in this day, as a Man; whatever fate awaits our kind, I stand with you all with honor and a smile on my face.

Thank you.

^_^

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I cannot even imagine how such a world will be without all the things we take for granted today. But I am hopeful that it will be a new world in which co-operation rather than greed rules.

Yes you'd be a great story teller.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

lol, we will take you to new levels of craziness in which tin-foil hats offer no protection.

Keep well.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey, I appreciate to Diehold videos, I really enjoyed the 1st video, I'll be watching the rest.

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

The star has changed colour already. Gone from blue to red. This happened 25ad. We then entered a new age. It was commemorated with the story of Jesus. He was 25 years old when he started preaching. This moment marked the entering of the new age. John the baptis the one that came before Jesus. Born of a virgin and with a big belt being representive of Osirius (Orion) This is the star set that was traditionaly used in Kemeitc culute to mark the rising of the star Sirus.

The star was Sirius and yes it is a cyclic.
It moves on a 24k year cycle (12k is half an age. Your calibration is correct.

Rhe cycle is well described in the Kali Yugas where it talks about the seasons of man. From the fall to the rise and back again.

Its of note that the Hopi use to orientate there medicine lodges to the star Sirius. Its also the same red star referred to as the planet Nibiru by the Sumerians. Its a mystery kept in plane site.

(There was a purple ribbon used in the ark of the covenant, that was immediately changed into a blue ribbon, as the bible records.............)

In the New Testament Era

AMOS 2:6 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away [the punishment] thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes;

AMOS 2:7 That pant after the dust of the earth on the head of the poor, and turn aside the way of the meek: and a man and his father will go in unto the [same] maid, to profane my holy name:

OCT 05, 34 A.D. (Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction) ................ This is NOT a claim of when Jesus was Crucified, this is a Claim about a Jupiter Changing Color...................if Jesus was Crucified in 33 A.D..................a good number of figures the gospel uses are spaced by 1 year.

(Remember the Color Changing "Blue and Purple Ribbon" from the Ark of the Covenant described in the bible................then..............God says clearly that "Jesus had left ribbons in his tomb".............that is a legal argument)

(One Year from "Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction 2000" + 1 year = Falling Man Moses 2001...................One Year from "Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction 2020" + 1 year = 2021 (1290 + 1335 days from Missing Flight 370)

(Everything will be Resolved Soon) ("Dead Flesh" is the accusation, those genetic lines with no legal right to live, the suppress the unified field of earth, probably a larger area...........(unified fields tied to sentient life, at least in this judgment)..............what that means is.............God for some time has done nothing with humanity, but when God addresses a "son of man" we see evidence of that kind of language................like with Abraham, offered up his son to die, dead flesh, and god blessed that with a ram)
edit on 21-2-2021 by hhnbt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

i appreciate your mindfullness on the topic

my driving force is not to enlighten folks or convince them of anything.... i only point out secret/hidden/occult stuff

and to remain awake ... there will be survivors all over the place, i may become the elderly camp 'story teller'

after the September-December 2046 window of calamity

the best guess i can make is that the Western Hemisphere will suffer the Solar / Celestial Blast (assuming that the Apocalypse promises of biblical prophecy come to pass as to 1/3rd of this-&-that get destroyed yet other plants survive, etc.)
~which sounds like Asia-Europe-Africa escape some destruction that engages full force on the Western world and hemisphere -> 1/3rd of habitation of the whole Planet ~

just my heads up for you

(Sometimes Prophecy has no Value)

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.
(The Generations of Adam, Angels..........god's specific activities..............exclusive)

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."
(The Generations of Shem...........sentient life generation.............life with largely no sin)

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."
(Singularity of God's Judgement observable from the new universe)

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."
(The Generation of the Pyramid Builders 20000 B.C. to 10000 B.C. more or less)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."
(Total Extinction of all Earth Life)

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."
(The Homosapien was introduced originally, the bible begins with the tigris and euphrates rivers in genesis or babylon) (3000 B.C.)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."
"This is the Seventh Sign: You will see the sun turning black, in the midst of world war" (Fatima's Prophecy 1917)

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.
"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many collisions, when Jupiter is Struck by a Comet, the place of the Gods (Jupiter Strike by Shoemaker 1994)

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: the place of the Gods Jupiter, will be struk by MABUS OF NOSTRADAMUS, then it will appear as a blue star (1290+1335 Days from Missing Flight 370 = 5/21/2021)

The Subject of the Prophecy is life creation and destruction, unified field comparison to dead flesh, that nullifies the field, and is disposed of or is accusation. (time doesn't have much value, especially linear time before the homosapien).
edit on 21-2-2021 by hhnbt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

too and fro
too and fro

Are you sure about this? What does this mean? "too and fro"?

Wouldn't "to and fro" be more logical? As in "to and from"?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Yes. thanks for correcting Shoujikina.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
The Hopi Indians gave us a prophency about the coming of the new world in which a great spirit will signal as a blue star. Followed with the earth rocking too and fro and white men fighting other nations.

The blue star has been envisioned as a comet. But there is another possibility. The star that turns blue is our own sun, as a result of what some nickname a micronova, a solar cyclic event that occurs every 12,000 years. We know from tree ring data that energy emitted from the sun in 774AD was 1000x greater than Carrington event (strongest solar flare known in modern history).

articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

Halley's Comet........May 21, 760 A.D. to December 21, 2019 A.D. = "1260 Years" (to Covid-19)
..........................December 21, 2012 to December 21, 2019 = "1260 + 1260" Days (to Covid-19)

A Day for 1000 Years of 2Peter3:8 Exactly!
(Harold Camping Prediction) 9/28/1994 + "1260 + 1260" Days = 9/11/2001 Twin Towers
(William Miller Prediction) 457 B.C. to Halley's Comet 2061 A.D. = "1260 + 1260" Years Global Euthanasia

A Day for 1000 Years of 2Peter3:8 Exactly!
(457 B.C. when the Jewish Flooded into Jerusalem like Zombies, marked "2300 Years of Daniel" to 1844 A.D. William Miller's Prophecy)
(457 B.C. + another Seven Year Figure "1260+1260" is connected to Halley's Comet)
(Harold Camping 1994 (Sirius A+B Twin Sun Closest Approach like 1844 A.D.) + 23 Years to 2021 A.D.)
(Harold Camping 1994 + "1260+1260" was connected to Global Terrorism)

(God takes an Action, sets something to Motion like Covid-19..............and God may not do anything else, but let that argument fester, or develop on those terms..........God may not specifically number the development into RABIES..............THERE MAY BE NO FURTHER ACTION FROM GOD SPECIFICALLY)
edit on 17-6-2021 by allibba because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join