It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Same Amount Of People Are Dying - But It's Rebranded As COVID

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Can confirm that in early February of 2020, hospitals in the US were told to stop reporting flu and flu deaths.

It was all lumped in as COVID.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: turbonium1
And please, do NOT take any vaccines. They destroy your immune system, for the rest of your life... however short it may be!

Yea take this person's advice. They re clearly expert and know everything about immunology. You don't need a doctorate to know how the immune system works. Just look it up on YouTube.

maroon.

You wouldn't have a clue about my knowledge, or experience, of anything at all, so if you act like a goofball, it's your problem, not mine.

Pleading to authority isn't going to help anyone, it's just the opposite.

Knowledge is not having a certificate or having a PhD, or being called an 'expert', those all-knowing Gods who tell us what is true, what is false, and shall not be questioned by foolish mortals!

Vaccines cause more illness and deaths than prevent any illnesses or deaths, I know it decimated my own mother's immunity system, and led to her death days after she was given yet another flu vaccine, which she never needed, because she never left her home, by then. Her health wasn't good, as it was, but I know, beyond any doubt, that the last vaccine caused her death, only a few days later. Don't try telling me that vaccines are good, or safe, or whatever. I've seen what they do to people, first hand. My dad never got the flu, until he got a flu vaccine, and then got the flu, which is an amazing coincidence to someone like you, I'm sure!

These 'experts' create viruses, and cause death, in the millions, but you hold them up like some sort of great heroic figures or something, and I find that' utterly disgusting. Some are good people, but others are evil sickos.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: turbonium1
And please, do NOT take any vaccines. They destroy your immune system, for the rest of your life... however short it may be!

Don’t spread misinformation and lies..

What you said is a straight up lie and your post should be banned for that. What you’re promoting will actually kill people.

No, it's the truth, as my dad found out when he got the flu after getting a flu vaccine, for the first time, and got the flu, for the first time in over 40 years, so talking about how everyone should get a vaccine, is the lie that promotes illness and death.

A vaccine targets one, and only one, specific strain of virus. It has to provide a specific strain of a virus, to make our bodies produce antibodies for that one, specific strain of virus, which will prevent someone from getting that specific strain of virus, afterwards.

That sounds really good, right? Based on preventing a single, specific strain of a virus, there are major problems which may arise. Not that they WILL occur, but they CAN occur, and HAVE occurred, sometimes, and that's what I'm referring to here.

Our immune system targets ALL viruses, not just one strain of a specific type of virus. It's not perfect, but gives us our heath again, if/when we get viruses.

But when we get a vaccine, our immunity system becomes unbalanced, producing one specific antibodies against one specific strain of a virus. This depletes our immunity system against ANY other viruses, which isn't what we want, right?

The immune system isn't able to produce enough antibodies for any of the other viruses, which also exist.

That's why some people get sick, after a vaccine, because it harms our immune system, which is why vaccines aren't good for people to get.

Getting a new vaccine every year, destroys our immune system, most of all. Our bodies aren't designed for ONE vaccine, let alone 10 or 20 of them. Our immune system is designed to work alone, and should not be poisoned, or altered, with vaccines injected into our bodies.

It's an absolute fact. Don't be fooled by those scumbag liars, so-called 'experts'. Think for yourself.

<< 1  2   >>

join