It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Same Amount Of People Are Dying - But It's Rebranded As COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Regarding the flu death stats and comparisons to Covid mortality rates...

Remember that the flu death rates per year are not including the Covid death rates

And as many *smart* people are isolating and trying to socially distance, flu is not spreading as much as normal. Yet Covid death rates are as high as flu death rates....when the flu is not as prevalent at the moment.

How does this marry up? I’m asking the stat chasers and Covid deniers.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
From WHO

Lower respiratory infections remained the world’s most deadly communicable disease, ranked as the 4th leading cause of death......in 2019 it claimed 2.6 million lives

Worldwide COVID Death 2.2 million

So ATS members......
I want to ask a question, how hard would it be to statistically manipulative the worlds 4th largest killer with massive worldwide propaganda essentially weaponizing it ?

Pretty much impossible due to the testing involved and the fact that overall deaths have increased and life expectancy has gone down roughly a year across the globe - not much but still the biggest drop in 60 years.
link link
link l ink link

Then there's the millions of doctors, proffesors etc who are working on this that would all have to abandon their hippocratic oath and proffestion and keep schtum to support the conspiracy for no gain or reason.

The media are weaponising it in order to sell newspapers but that doesn't mean it isn't real and isn''t causing a statistically significant increase in deaths.

That doesn't mean people should live in panic or fear as that's plain unhealthy and an over reaction. It doesn't mean the shutdowns of the economy and society are justified either - but they are proven facts.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There are deaths caused by Covid-19. But only about 6% of the big number you hear on the news everyday.

Just compare the total 2018 / 2019 / 2020 TOTAL deaths in your country (taking into account pop. growth) and your eyes will be opened.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Deaths PER DAY worldwide in 2017

#3 Respiratory diseases 10,724
#4 Lower respiratory infections 7,010

AVERAGE COVID deaths PER DAY worldwide 7504

Over 7000 people were dying per day already, add in the over 10,000 that would be very susceptible to already dying from contracting this or would have died either way.

DEATH COUNTS

Anybody not driven by emotional sentiments can see the logic in these numbers and how they are contributing to the overall scenario, "from a certain point of view" both perspectives are correct.

However is the fear justified, are the shut downs justified ?

I just don't see a pandemic death rate, just data re-tabulated and reported as such.

edit on 31-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: one4all

I think you're the only person I've seen push this hypothesis. I also don't recall seeing any link attached to your posts about it. I'll go research.

Question, i have a good friend who is a micro biologist, do you think this would be in his realm of knowledge? (Coz I'm about to ask him)

Ever read the Bible...they push it a little harder and further than me.

It will be in his Realm of knowledge after you talk to him now wont it? Tell him not to bother with the White Paper...its all been done 100s of times.

The word is propose or postulate not push.

Dr. Hulda Clark
Mehan Keshe

There are hundreds of names I could list....its simply obvious.

Just disbelieve the status quo and then research and the answers pretty much jump out @ you as you go.

The only link you need is the Internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I don't care what people say, at this moment in time I have nobody, that I know of, in my [vast] social circles suffering from Covid-19. I do however have a number of friends who have shared the accounts of their friends and family. I know of people who had mild symptoms right through to someone who had to sign a Do Not Resuscitate order because their organs are failing. These stories come to me from people whom I've known years and are not in the habit of embellishing stories.

Yeah, but the thing is... there is absolutely no way to prove they had anything other than a bad flu or cold. Tens of thousands die every year from the flu. That is just the reality. From what I've seen, the so called numbers that show a major increase in total deaths are counting Flu and other deaths as both COVID and non-COVID - by that I mean double counting them, resulting in seemingly increased numbers.

I imagine someone with high level access could prove or disprove this, but I certainly don't trust anything the CDC (a private/NGO organization that profits from the sale of vaccines) or WHO (a private/NGO that profits from misery in general) says.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A Miracle! Only 23 Americans Tested Positive for Flu Last Week Compared to 14,657 Cases Reported Last Year at Same Time

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The flu is officially eradicated, woo hoo

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

it seems your OP is labeling COVID19 deaths as reported by authorities as just being Propaganda

you have a strong case

the Soylent Green under-current requires a grim reaper type to ravage the populace... COVID along with Cancer is here-to-stay, No cures only treatments are to be expected for the myriad of COVIDstrains to follow

edit on st31161212471631252021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Regarding the flu death stats and comparisons to Covid mortality rates...

Remember that the flu death rates per year are not including the Covid death rates

And as many *smart* people are isolating and trying to socially distance, flu is not spreading as much as normal. Yet Covid death rates are as high as flu death rates....when the flu is not as prevalent at the moment.

How does this marry up? I’m asking the stat chasers and Covid deniers.

I'm afraid it's a go nowhere argument, nothing will make anyone change their position at this point. Everyone 100% convinced they have it figured..well..no one has this figured is the truth, the only thing I'm confident about.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Ever read the Bible...they push it a little harder and further than

We’re talking about science, not made up stuff.

I prefer a library. The internet contains made up facts like your posts.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Medical Journal Headline from March 2023: 2022 U.S. deaths were a staggering 20% lower than 2021.

The article will explain how the Covid-19 vaccine eliminated Covid-19 related deaths, AND 300,000 people (mostly seniors) who would have died in 2022 due to being in poor health, were taken in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid-19.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: one4all
Ever read the Bible...they push it a little harder and further than

We’re talking about science, not made up stuff.

I prefer a library. The internet contains made up facts like your posts.

Ever heard of an Online Library ?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This Covid-19 is real and is bad.I just got over it and still am having symptoms from having it. And have attended around 15 or so funerals because of it in the past few weeks.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightHawk
This Covid-19 is real and is bad.I just got over it and still am having symptoms from having it. And have attended around 15 or so funerals because of it in the past few weeks.

There are always nasty viruses going around, I caught one myself in 2014, it was so bad I thought I was going to die, I still don't know what it was. Any old person who would have caught that exact bug would have died for sure.
COVID is real, the numbers just aren't, there is no denying a nasty virus that messes up your lungs is going around, but as my OP showed, those are nothing new. What is new is how they are being reported and the data being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You attended 15 funerals in the past few weeks while having covid-19 and are still carrying symptoms? Either you’re dumb and spreading the virus to everyone’s family who passed, or are lying on the Internet again... maybe both

edit on 3-2-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It truly is mind boggling the to me that anyone trusts big pharma and politicians any more.

Seriously, think about it. You're taking the word of people who have been caught lying, stealing, cheating and screwing you over for everything from political corruption to bribery of doctors and outright health lies for decades among many other things.

But this time they really really have our best interests at heart.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

You attended 15 funerals in the past few weeks while having covid-19 and are still carrying symptoms? Either you’re dumb and spreading the virus to everyone’s family who passed, or are lying on the Internet again... maybe both

On Zoom. haha.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2021 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I can vouch for that, I have paperwork from my stint in both the ER ten years ago, and the 2-night hospital stay I endured in 2019, and both were just listed as viral syndrome. No one could tell me what was wrong, just got me better/stabilized and sent me on my way. Today, this would be called Covid I am sure. If they could not tell me what virus was causing my issues the last two times I had medical intervention, I don't trust that they would take more care to positively identify anything BUT Covid in today's atmosphere.

<< 1    3 >>

join