It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Clinton Associate Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yep that is right another Clinton Associate dead under suspicious circumstances another unsolved robbery when he fell as the robber grabbed his camera.

What does that make now around 20 or so mysterious unsolved deaths of people who knew, worked and opposed the Clinton's?

Jack Palladino, detective hired by Bill Clinton to discredit women in 1992, on life support after robbery

edit on 1/30/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
1 (Hinduism, Buddhism) the principle of retributive justice determining a person's state of life and the state of his reincarnations as the effect of his past deeds
2 (Theosophy) the doctrine of inevitable consequence
3 destiny or fate
(C19: from Sanskrit: action, effect, from karoti he does)
♦ karmic adj

a reply to: ChesterJohn

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Palladino, whose celebrity clients have also included Harvey Weinstein, Don Johnson, Kevin Costner, Robin Williams, Huey Newton and Snoop Dogg, fell onto the pavement outside his home when the robber grabbed his new camera from around his neck, the San Francisco Police Department said, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Or maybe it was Don Johnson who had something to cover up and did him in.
Or maybe it was just a robbery and an old man who fell and cracked his head open.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

How have you been TerryMcQuire?

I take it a little differently since the only copy the FBI had of the DNC server with Hilary's 30K emails was destroyed in the Nashville Bombing last month.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

How have you been TerryMcQuire?

I take it a little differently since the only copy the FBI had of the DNC server with Hilary's 30K emails was destroyed in the Nashville Bombing last month.

So that's why Nashville was bombed.

Thanks never put that one together.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I have been well Chester, thank you for asking.

So if that Nashville bombing last month destroyed the ''only copy of the DNC server with Clintons 30K emails, I have to wonder why it was the ''only'' copy of them. With all the push to put her in jail and and those emails being so central to that movement, one would suspect that at least under the entire time of the Trump administration, those emails would have been copied and placed in numerous ''secure'' locations.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I am sure it’s just a coincidence.
Why would the Clinton’s want to do him in after 30 years?
I would say it’s more about living in a crime infested sh!thole like San Francisco.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That is not all, 14 of 26 Dominion Mobile Servers and tabulators were also in that building. And it was a storage for NSA Meta Data the sort Snowden blew the whistle on.

The Corrupt FBI was and is for Hillary not against her.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

She had an aide that was going to blow the whistle on her and he turned up shot by a robber in Washington DC.

He knew quite a bit about President and Hillary Clinton's, maybe they thought he knew to much. Possibly An Epstein angle there somewhere.

When it comes to the Clinton's I am a little more suspicious especially with the amount of deaths to their friends, associates and employees.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It sounds like somebody was waiting for him:

The avid photographer had just left his house to capture candid shots of people in his neighborhood with his new camera, a longtime hobby, Chapman said.

“He had just stepped out front,” Chapman said. “The front door wasn’t even fully closed.”

www.sfchronicle.com...(Premium )&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just bad luck...He fell down the stairs 3 times...If that isn't bad luck I don't know what is...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is what makes this fall into the category of suspicious.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is interesting. Where have we heard this name?

In one case, campaign records showed that Palladino was paid $14,316 in 2000 by the re-election campaign for then-Mayor Willie Brown, now a Chronicle columnist. Brown’s team disavowed having any knowledge of hiring the private investigator.

www.sfchronicle.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Kamala Harris was his mistress when she was 29yrs old.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yep that is right another Clinton Associate dead under suspicious circumstances another unsolved robbery when he fell as the robber grabbed his camera.

What does that make now around 20 or so mysterious unsolved deaths of people who knew, worked and opposed the Clinton's?

Jack Palladino, detective hired by Bill Clinton to discredit women in 1992, on life support after robbery

20? hahah no. that was in like the 80's. It is a helllllllll of a lot more than that.
i.redd.it...
this is from 2016 so theres been a lot more even than this shows
edit on 30-1-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Additional high profile names of the dead surrounding the Clintons are
1 C. Victor Raiser II
2 Mary Mohane
3 Vincent W. Foster
4 Seth Rich
5 Jeffrey Epstein

Just this last Summer one of the people who worked on Epstein Island died by suicide, he was the only one who could put Bill Clinton on the island other than a pilot, who is surprisingly alive still.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Hmmmm

List of things gangsters do

- drug trafficking
- human trafficking
- order hits on their enemies

List of things the clintons do

- drug trafficking
- involvement with human traffickers
- mysterious deaths by suspiciously large number of people potentially damaging to clintons

Well I mean, how's that saying go....? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....must be a big ole duck...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I had not Idea there were this many deaths surrounding the Clinton's this list sheds a ton of light. BTW, this list is only up to 2016

Thank you booyakasha for the list. i.redd.it

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Chelsea Clinton friend dies mysteriously today too.

The article doesn't go into details, but says Sophie was looking at the Full Moon, then something happened.

www.news.com.au... rrible-accident/news-story/47d08a280ec3da7e2d62e1b652be4d7b

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Kamala Harris was his mistress when she was 29yrs old.

This isn't the first time I've heard this.

There's smoke here. 👀🚬

top topics

<<   2 >>

join