It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t be a Jason Collier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Very true. In all seriousness, my wife was raised the same way which is a quality that I love. I do actually feel sorry for all parties involved. There's a lot of douches out there.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

This fear is what keeps me in line....I mean faithful lol.

There are too many women that fall for these creatures. I was raised by a very strong mother and a father that
told me I do not need a man. He said if I learned to take care of myself I would always be OK. It did not mean not
to get married or love my husband, it just meant to love myself first. He was right.
When women are raised in this manner they do not allow others to walk all over them.

My guess is that these women all had suspicions about this guy. I'm sure he used his work as an excuse but anyone with two brain cells knows there were clues! I feel very sorry for his wife with the children, she must have been living in denial.

It's the cop thing.
I have a friend who is a cop...not much to look at...doesn't make much money...but is a total womanizer who gets some extremely attractive women beyond what one would expect.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's the cop thing.
I have a friend who is a cop...not much to look at...doesn't make much money...but is a total womanizer who gets some extremely attractive women beyond what one would expect.

Most likely, to me certain profession are just big red womanizer flags. (of course not all just generally speaking)
Cops
Pilots
Athletes
Dentists -- (always wear two belts if you are going to be sedated! LOL)
High level executives

For whatever reason I am like a magnet for pilots. This one takes the cake. One time I was in the airport WITH my child and a pilot came up and gave me his business card and said to let him know if I was in his area. Highly inappropriate and creepy.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I only ever wanted or needed one who would love me.

It doesn't mean I never was attracted by/found others attractive, but they weren't the ones who loved me. Of course, the world we raise our kids in does a fine old job of confusing lasting love with sexual attraction, so a lot of people conflate the two when they aren't the same at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

It's the cop thing.

For whatever reason I am like a magnet for pilots. This one takes the cake. One time I was in the airport WITH my child and a pilot came up and gave me his business card and said to let him know if I was in his area. Highly inappropriate and creepy.

'Girl In Every Port' type of thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

I only ever wanted or needed one who would love me.

It doesn't mean I never was attracted by/found others attractive, but they weren't the ones who loved me. Of course, the world we raise our kids in does a fine old job of confusing lasting love with sexual attraction, so a lot of people conflate the two when they aren't the same at all.

I'm the same way, I just have zero interest in all the drama.
I think the problem is that a lot of people have not found real love, so they are always searching.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

One of his fiancees actually posted that it wasn’t a coffee maker, it was an espresso maker.

Does he have a sister?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This story actually popped up on one of the true crime groups I'm in of Facebook a few days ago, been watching it unfold ever since. I seen the original post from the girlfriend that received the fake annulment papers. I could not even believe how she thought it was real. It had COPY stamped on it but the signatures were filled out with blue ink (so clearly, NOT a copy). On top of that the signatures were clearly signed by the same person, the document wasn't notarized, and the form was a 2017 form, however he the fake court case number he wrote on it was 2016. I was completely dumbfounded, and yet this story continues to get wilder and wilder now.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik
This story actually popped up on one of the true crime groups I'm in of Facebook a few days ago, been watching it unfold ever since. I seen the original post from the girlfriend that received the fake annulment papers. I could not even believe how she thought it was real. It had COPY stamped on it but the signatures were filled out with blue ink (so clearly, NOT a copy). On top of that the signatures were clearly signed by the same person, the document wasn't notarized, and the form was a 2017 form, however he the fake court case number he wrote on it was 2016. I was completely dumbfounded, and yet this story continues to get wilder and wilder now.

I normally don't care about these types of things/people, but it is very Tiger Kingesque and highly entertaining.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ah, like sands through the hourglass, these are the Days of Our Quarantine.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Friend of the Mom must *really* suck
Wrap that rascal

<< 1   >>

join