It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were any good people with pro American first put into office this past election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Of course I don't live in once was the " good ole USA ". Actually, I'm sure it still is, but so much negativity is literally killing all the hope of thinking positive and growing with the good thoughts of prosperity there.
By reading just a few articles related to government legislation, it appears only that there is a " PERMANENT " power grab from the local to the highest office in the land.
Many of us have lived or even served in the military here in Asia, and we all got a taste of two different ways of life. I don't need to explain this because each one of us has a different view ( political ownership of its citizens ).

We hear so much about Russia influencing the past elections, yet we actually see Chinese spies openly around the important people in DC actually serving them.

I'd like to point out something that we should be very warry about and this is it. Is the new Secret Service Chinese man guarding ( always on the right side next to him ) the President a former Chinese National with the Chinese government. In other words a " plant ". I 'd like to point out that being on the right side of the President sends a hidden message to the Chinese govt. Right side will mean something and if he moves to the left side, that to is a signal of change and what change that means, well... hopefully those in the military intelligence picks up on this. ( Following the activities of the President that only the SS detail would know about.

Also, once China has the military on all them man made islands they will start drilling for oil. Funny no administration wants to report that .

Also, once the mental state of the one in Oval Office declines ( noticeable by SS ) that is when China will invade Taiwan. At that time the support of China will be in full force in the CLUB in DC and will let China take over Taiwan.

Also, will Joe sign the executive order to cancel all military sales in progress to Taiwan. If so, this may be done under some form of a disquise of the EO.

From what I see coming out of the CLUB in Congress now is a state of Madness that will eventually lead to confusing as we are seeing within the new administration.

Tip: if you haven't stored up on food and seeds yet, you've been warned. Very high "real " unemployment will be on your front door steps by May of this year. In this country, food banks are now popping up , something that been very rare since ww2. Get ready for the real "reset " of modern America.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes, when they stole the election and betrayed every single American citizen, (even though many embraced being burned),
they made sure not one person brought in new, would be an "America first" type.

They want only those who are corrupt and willing to join their quest for power and looting of the American people.

The massive betrayals that took place prior to this sham inauguration proves this many times over.

A judgement upon America is coming down the road and death follows on a pale white horse.
edit on 28-1-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Yes, when they stole the election and betrayed every single American citizen, (even though many embraced being burned),
they made sure not one person brought in new, would be an "America first" type.

They want only those who are corrupt and willing to join their quest for power and looting of the American people.

The massive betrayals that took place prior to this sham inauguration proves this many times over.

A judgement upon America is coming down the road and death follows on a pale white horse.

I'm always reluctant to say " to be honest with you ", but I actually think those that live outside the USA actually have a much more clearer insight what is really taking place behind the scenes there. In my view, a totalitarian type of leadership is underway. The only thing currently stopping them is the US military still hasn't been brainwashed completely that the civilians are the greatest threat to American democracy. Once that is in place, the powers in DC will have complete control over the military. Remember the military works for a paycheck and to my understanding its mostly all electronic money for the soldiers these days being deposited .

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

In the long term...

Some pretty big inroads were made politically in the House and there were some actual Conservative Republicans seated.

If history has any say in it, the House will be retaken in 2022 with a 40-60 seat flip from D to R and the Senate will go back to R.

Which gives Democrats about 18 months to push all they can through the hopper.

Because of that in the sort term, the long term may not matter anymore.

We live in interesting times.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives is convinced that "America First" Congressmen/women are going to mount a violent coup against the traitors who repeatedly tried to take down President Trump.

Nancy says dark enemies "within" are determined to assassinate top Democrats: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Normally, I would label her belief as "crazy". But considering what she tried to do to one of America's most popular Presidents over the past 3 years, I totally understand why Pelosi is paralyzed with fear.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
None of them, and I mean NONE of them has The USA's best interest at heart. They are self centered, egotistical sociopaths that ONLY look out for themselves.
President Trump, I'm sorry to say, has so far done nothing and I'm beginning to wonder if the straw-man theory was correct. I hope to GOD that we, who watched him re-build the USA and backed him, were not fooled.
I shake my head and can't believe, that it took the Clinton and Obama regimes, only 12 years to get America, to it's lowest point in history.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
None of them, and I mean NONE of them has The USA's best interest at heart. They are self centered, egotistical sociopaths that ONLY look out for themselves.
President Trump, I'm sorry to say, has so far done nothing and I'm beginning to wonder if the straw-man theory was correct. I hope to GOD that we, who watched him re-build the USA and backed him, were not fooled.
I shake my head and can't believe, that it took the Clinton and Obama regimes, only 12 years to get America, to it's lowest point in history.

It does seem to be that way. Here in Asia , we have a saying "we don't know what the Chinese are thinking ", so we ke up are guard. is that to say the Americans let the guard down when it came to the Chinese belief that they can trust them it's a sad situation when you let your guard down and believe you can trust the Chinese just ask the American Indian did they trust the white man

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Most of you probably have not see who is really running the country.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

If history has any say in it, the House will be retaken in 2022 with a 40-60 seat flip from D to R and the Senate will go back to R.

Don't count on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nothing says you won fairly by writing up a couple dozen EOs before your first week is over.

How many of those are actually from Biden?

Majority of them smell like Harris style sleaze.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Marjorie Taylor Greene might be the strongest !! 😃

new topics

top topics

join