It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Granholm - Sacrifice Your Job

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Jennifer Granholm admits jobs will be sacrficed.

So here we are with the highest levels of poverty ever, and after Biden's commerce secretary nominee admits that everyone will have their taxes go up in her confirmation hearing, Jennifer Granholm the nominee for Energy Secretary is blatantly saying that jobs will be sacrificed.

Don't worry though, she's pretty sure that at some point down that, maybe in another state, and with some training, you might find a new job in another sector.

I'm sure in the meantime you'll do ... something.

"I'm just curious how a long-term ban consistent with the president's goal of unifying our country and putting Americans back to work and helping our economies grow, how is that all consistent?" the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources asked.

“I think the president’s plan of building back better … would create more jobs in energy, clean energy, than the jobs that might be sacrificed,” Granholm replied. “But I will say this, no job — we don't want to see any jobs sacrificed.”

Hey, it's all good right? You guys voted for this. You all want to pay more in taxes from the money you aren't making because your job was sacrificed to the greater good of the hairy backed naked darter pond scum.

Does your new deal feel green even if you have none in your pocket to put food on your table ... oh, what's that? You don't have a table because you have no green to pay for that?

But ... no mean Twats.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But...but...the environment!!!!!!!!

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yep. A guy that has been welding on cross-country pipelines for 25 years is suddenly going to have a job making solar panels.
Oh yeah, the solar panel industry is suddenly going to be competitive with China's slave labor gulag system... especially after Joe Biden makes sure there are no tariffs on Chinese goods coming in to the US?
Ok.....

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

There is that NWO doublespeak again, "Build back better". Wonder how many time Jen will have to "circle back" to explain how pretty the new buildings are while the whole country is burning?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But ... no mean Twats.

There will be when hyperinflation sets in.

⭐️&🇺🇸

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Lets add to the list, the people that are losing their jobs in the Hospital / Service User Caring business for just saying a simple "No" to taking a covID poke up their nose.

Rules in the UK are so stupid now.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Biden voters should sacrifice their jobs for their cause. I don't see an issue with this.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Biden voters should sacrifice their jobs for their cause. I don't see an issue with this.

Not enough employed Biden voters. Most of them are 6 feet under.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Some people are soooooooooooo grabby... only thinking of themselves... wanting to work to put a roof over their families heads and food in their hungry tummies... don't they understand how important it is for them to sacrifice for their betters? WTH is wrong with them???

Sorry. Had to get some snark out of the way before replying properly.

This attitude borders on sociopathy. Ms Granholm and her critter cronies don't have to worry about these simple necessities because the people provide them. They literally have no empathy for others. They literally have no conscience to tell them, "Hey! This is hurting people! This is wrong!!!" What they do have is an overblown ego and delusion of grandeur. "Oh, I know those people will be hurt, but look how good it is for US!!! We know better -- they don't!!! We deserve this -- they don't!!!"

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Lets add to the list, the people that are losing their jobs in the Hospital / Service User Caring business for just saying a simple "No" to taking a covID poke up their butt.

Rules in the UK are so stupid now.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's the collectivist mindset or herd thinking.

Some have to be sacrificed so the whole will be saved. They think it will serve the greater good, so they think it's noble to do the dirty work by making the "hard" choices.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I got enough cash banked I can take a few years off work and figure out how to play the system. I imagine this being my last year working.

Soon as the taxes get crazy and reparation checks start I'm done working.

Get me my Obama phone some free Insurance free food and help with utilities.

I earned everything I own thru hard work and this stuff I see in the news just been pissing me off.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

There is that NWO doublespeak again, "Build back better". Wonder how many time Jen will have to "circle back" to explain how pretty the new buildings are while the whole country is burning?

😂Hahaha.

Let’s circle back in a week and see if she gets deprogrammed of that phrase and re-programmed with another.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
"No" to taking a covID poke up their butt.
Fixed it for you.

Haha, thanks for reminding me what hole, the haSatanist government are poking now.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

She said "would create more jobs". She said "would".

She's adding jobs that not even exist yet.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Take it from her own words to Michigan Residents when she was Gov .. Grandmole ... she is a wolf in sheep clothing ( a canadian one at that lol)
Political Notebook: Granholm draws laughs with 'blown away' slip in Jackson

In her 2006 State of the State address, Gov. Jennifer Granholm said state residents would be "blown away" in five years by the strength of Michigan's economy.

Yup we were

She promised Solar Jobs that NEVER materialized ... History repeats except on a grander scale

Former Gov. Jennifer Granholm Oversaw Parade Of Failed Green Energy Boondoggles
Would-be energy secretary’s record not promising

President-elect Joe Biden will nominate former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm to head the U.S. Department of Energy. The former Michigan governor's strength, supporters say, is her ability to focus on electric cars and move the country off of fossil fuels.

That was a major focus of Granholm’s two terms as governor, which she pursued by selecting particular businesses and industries to back with state taxpayer support. It didn’t work, however. Even though the state approved billions of dollars in tax credits and grants for the chosen companies, nearly every single one fell far short of the job projections hailed by the Granholm administration in press releases. And a good number of the companies went bankrupt.

Here’s a retrospective of the worst alternative energy company boondoggles of the Granholm era.

edit on 1282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Don’t watch or read the news! Seriously. We need to continue to tank the ratings of CNN et al (FOX and Newsmax included). Let a few people be the ones to watch and read all that sh!t and then get your news from them. I watch Salty Cracker now on Bitchute and Odyssey and a few others like him- if we all do that, CNN et al will continue to tank.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: cognizant420

Don’t watch or read the news! Seriously. We need to continue to tank the ratings of CNN et al (FOX and Newsmax included). Let a few people be the ones to watch and read all that sh!t and then get your news from them. I watch Salty Cracker now on Bitchute and Odyssey and a few others like him- if we all do that, CNN et al will continue to tank.

That's what I've been doing too. Zero of my time for those channels. No cable for years. Youtube and ATS are my filters.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join