It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tompa Bay, Baby!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Gronk didn't even help except for some blocking. It really is ridiculous and I say this as a lifetime member of the sorry and sad Buc's fan club.

TB12. He's doing something right. Or, maybe wrong, we will probably never know. He's as old as dirt and I don't think avocado toast is his fountain of youth.

My team is going to the frakking Super Bowl. All it took was the arrival of the GOAT who actually moves way slower than a goat.

Mahomey and CO. are going to eat them up but I'm just in awe of that old fart. I expected nothing from this season. I only wanted to witness the media circus that Tom would have brought but Covid delayed that a bit. I never thought this team would make it to the games biggest event. That old fart has been in 18% of all Super Bowls.

It's so ridiculous on so many levels. But he's still gong to lose. Anyone who bets against the Chiefs is an idiot. Yeah, I know the history, Eli and the magic bubble gum catch can happen but if it happens it will be the Chiefs who are the beneficiary.

There is no argument against Kelce. Dude is beast mode times 100. Hill, speed from hell and beyond. Just that shovel play they pull, no one can seem to stop and it always ends up in a touchdown. They ain't a gonna be beat easily and even with the talent that Tampa has, I cannot see them winning this game.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

lifetime member of the sorry and sad Buc's fan club.

So you're a Pittsburgh Pirate's fan?

All is good, I couldn't stand Tom in NE. But since the relocation, yes I believe he has merit.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
As an Atlantan and lifelong Falcons fan, I can't help but hate Tom Brady, that said the man is the best of all-time NFL quarterback and I grew up watching Montana torch the Falcons live. Brady makes the players around him play better and more intensely. It's like with Gronkowski he wasn't coming back for anybody but Brady, and yea he hasn't done much but had a big catch in the NFCCG. Brady/Arians has Jones and Fournette running hard and their defense is pretty stout if they keep it close they got the weapons to have a puncher's chance. Hell, I am pulling for them, even if I loathe the Bucs almost as much as the Saints, it's a great story and I always pull for the underdog.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I know Brady is one of the greatest of all time but he is also the luckiest man on earth too.
That or he sold his sole somewhere.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Tompa? Is that like Tampons? Sole? Brady sold his shoes to go barefoot on the beach?

After the Super Bowl Joh Gruden will be doing a victory lap around the Death Star.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm from the town next to Foxboro where he reigned.
Did you see the way the bucs defense ate up green bays line? Mahomes has more agility but that front 4 is vicious and the chiefs might be out a left guard and right tackle (could be vice versa).
If the bucs win I'll say Brady helped but they also have one of the most stacked offensive and defensive teams combined in recent memory.
My niece and sister are obsessed with gronk haha and went trick or treating at his house the other year. He didn't answer the door but one of his brothers did.
edit on 1/27/2021 by 5ofineed5aladder because: Hadda add something

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm a Raiders fan, so personally I can't wait until the Chiefs manhandle Tom 'Noodle Arm' Brady. Best part of the game will be the Chiefs offense against the Buccaneers defense. Game could very well be a full blowout by the Chiefs. Either way whoever wins, I win. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Tompa? Is that like Tampons? Sole? Brady sold his shoes to go barefoot on the beach?

After the Super Bowl Joh Gruden will be doing a victory lap around the Death Star.

Who's Joh Gruden?

there is Jon Gruden and Jay Gruden?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

I'm not saying the Chiefs will win, but it seems like almost every game the Chiefs have played this year, the announcers sit there like idiots talking about how this or that defense is "one of the best in the NFL". So it's not like Mahomes and Co, haven't been on a steady diet of defensive teams.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
That or he sold his sole somewhere.

I'm sure there are people who'd pay to have the bottom of his shoe, what with it being memorabilia and all....

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Tom Brady, at age 43, has better hair than, well, over half the men his age or even half the men half his age. Therefore, he's going to win the Super Bowl.

It's preordained, or so they say. How the hell does he take them from nothing to playing in their home stadium for this game?

God's hand will tel the tale and Brady will come out of it with a win. He beat Brees and Rodgers, in their houses, and now he comes home to show Mahomes the business. A left jab all night with the small passes then the huge right uppercut with the long ball to Evan's, Godwin or even Brite who's been a mini-me Gronk as Gronk has been a blocker most of the season. Heard conflicting reports about Antonio Brown and his availability. Don't now there.

I'm down with the Bucs winning this game. If I had money to spend, I would but I don't have enough to blow. I'm not the Mattress King. That dude went all in, at what, 4.46 Mil. bet? Crikey, I ain't blowing a tenner let alone that much.

new topics

top topics

join