It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Are a State Sponsored Domestic Terrorist Organization.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here, I found the thread-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you’re that interested in it, you can read the thread. Most of us posting in here already did.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: peter vlar

a reply to: network dude

you can redirect the link anywhere you wish. 

To the White House?

I'm supposed to believe that the Antifa.com link previously directed us to the Biden Campaign and then the day he took office it immediately directed to the White House and that's nothing to do with the Biden administration?

Please.

By your logic I just proved that Trump is a loser.

loser.com

another epic troll. That was well played.

No it wasn't. I could put any link on ATS too.

We are talking about the domain: Antifa.com that formerly directed to Joe Biden's Campaign page and now directs to the White House site.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Peaceful fire.

Fiery but mostly peaceful.

Came back to this thread to check on things. Wow. It's almost incredible that you still don't get it. I mean, seriously, there's no more explaining necessary. It's been put into the simplest terms (moreover, in the duplicate thread that proceeded this, within the past week)... and yet, here we are.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It can be easy to fool a person, but it is not so easy to convince a person they have been fooled.

Or something like that anyway

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sorry, but wasn't this posted the other day?

Someone even provided a link showing I was the new owner of ATS.

Thought you knew.

I have no idea Wtf you are talking about mr Tulpa but one thing I can assure you is that if you type Antifa.com into any web browser it will take you to the White House website.

Try it son or prove me wrong.

Your deflection was a lame effort btw.

Dude. It’s called redirection.
Here’s a great example: Loser.com
edit on 27-1-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
I’m not spending my money to prove something that you could just take the time to google. Again, I know it works because I do it for a living. Please don’t try to school me on this, it’s disrespectful. I’m not trying to be a jerk I’m just trying to explain to you how simple redirects work. Any web page can redirect the page they own to any other page on the internet. The destination page has no say so in the matter.

So Americanterrorists.com will just link to the White House website with no repercussions?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

To the White House?

I'm supposed to believe that the Antifa.com link previously directed us to the Biden Campaign and then the day he took office it immediately directed to the White House and that's nothing to do with the Biden administration?

Please.

loser.com

We are talking about the domain: Antifa.com that formerly directed to Joe Biden's Campaign page and now directs to the White House site.

Peaceful fire.

Came back to this thread to check on things. Wow. It's almost incredible that you still don't get it. I mean, seriously, there's no more explaining necessary. It's been put into the simplest terms (moreover, in the duplicate thread that proceeded this, within the past week)... and yet, here we are.

I guess none of you will get it.

I know for a fact that if I set up a domain with an unsavory name then linked it to the White House website, it would either be terminated immediately or I would get a knock at the door.

ANTIFA.COM

One domain.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Tulpa

Sorry, but wasn't this posted the other day?

Someone even provided a link showing I was the new owner of ATS.

Thought you knew.

I have no idea Wtf you are talking about mr Tulpa but one thing I can assure you is that if you type Antifa.com into any web browser it will take you to the White House website.

Try it son or prove me wrong.

Your deflection was a lame effort btw.

Dude. It’s called redirection.
Here’s a great example: Loser.com

Already posted on page 3 of this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was lame the first time...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's ok, just know that antifa.com was redirecting months ago and no one has fixed it.

Exactly.

Nobody wants to fix it because Antifa Are a tool of the establishment and Biden is anybody's, as long as their hair smells nice.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Let's not forget that Joe Biden is a globalist hawk.

Expect a major false flag.

12 months at best.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

It's ok, just know that antifa.com was redirecting months ago and no one has fixed it.

Exactly.

Nobody wants to fix it because Antifa Are a tool of the establishment and Biden is anybody's, as long as their hair smells nice.

Read the thread, particularly FlyingClayDisk’s posts.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
the silliest thing about this whole business is how shockingly crystal clear it is that none of you dudes making these allegations have ever talked to a single leftist, and now you're out here throwing around these [suspiciously common] base miscomprehensions like they're immutable facts, and deer lord, all you're really doing is making yourselves look sooo dumb.

ANTIFA is not on team biden because anyone leftist enough to identify with antifa - ie, any further left than center right lol - hates biden more than you could understand. the left hate biden! the left loathe kamala! there's a big conversation going on in left circles between those who think being mean to biden and anyone who voted for him is fun and good, and those who think biden voters shouldn't be trolled for their naivete. It's.... actually kind of a Bit, now?

Wanna know what i think? where all this extremely obvious misinformation came from?
I think it was the CIA. Man, you're using CIA talking points designed to cause dissonance and drive people further apart.
how does that feel?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In short, yes. There is no governing body (that I’m aware of) that would block a redirect. If I’m wrong about that it’s because I’ve never redirected or bounced a nefarious url to the White House LOL. But my initial point is correct about how redirects work. It’s just redirecting traffic from point a to point b.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
The owner of ANTIFA.com can redirect their website to any website they want (302 or 301 redirect), without having any affiliation whatsoever to the White House. This is really just somebody trying to troll you. I do this stuff for a living, I have to write redirects all the time.

Okay.

Create a domain called Americanterrorists.com and redirect it to the White House website.

See what happens...

Nobody on ATS should have to pay for a domain name and do the work required just because you don't understand how the internet works. You pay all thw expenses and I'll be happy to make Americanterrorist.com redirect to the White House website. It's not like I created loser.com amd redirected it to Trumps Wikipedia. Thats been out there for at least 4 years.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One thing that is for certain, is that Those connected to Joe Biden actively played roles in posting bail for Antifa criminals plus providing other aid to them, including pallets of bricks just for starters. And Biden never condemned them, since he approves of them.
Antifa love the people who post their bail money, so it's no surprise they would redirect their domain to that POS.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

To the White House?

Please.

loser.com

Peaceful fire.

I guess none of you will get it.

I know for a fact that if I set up a domain with an unsavory name then linked it to the White House website, it would either be terminated immediately or I would get a knock at the door.

ANTIFA.COM

One domain.

Put your money where your mouth is and then provide the link.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Here, I found the thread-

If you’re that interested in it, you can read the thread. Most of us posting in here already did.

Thank you.

I couldn't find it.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

the only ones who constantly shout 'antifa!' are right-wings. i don't know a single person in my professional or private environment who has ever started a discussion about 'antifa'. why? because
1. every normal person is an antifascist
2. antifa in germany is a group which is more known for occupying a house or mobilizing against nazis - but there is the so called black block and these are the ones who are responsible for burning garbage cans, burning cars and attacking the police.

anyone who is afraid of antifa is either simply stupid or actually a nazi or someone who can get along with some of the ideas of the nazis.

biden is more of a conservative politician, certainly an antifascist, but just as certainly not one who makes phone calls to the antifa all day long.
edit on 28-1-2021 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

anyone who is afraid of antifa is either simply stupid or actually a nazi or someone who can get along with some of the ideas of the nazis. 

Absolute twaddle.

The people you see burning cities to the ground are not righteous.

They have no honour and they are far from Anti-fascist.

They are political tools and if you can't see that then you have no business preaching to me about right from wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

So, it sounds outlandish yes?

It sounds like some right wing nutjob conspiracy theory yes?

Well I have the evidence that the Biden Administration are actively sponsoring Domestic Terrorism.

Undeniable proof.

Are you ready?

Antifa.com

If you think that this isn't evidence of the Biden administration sponsoring domestic Terrorism then you are delusional.
lame, I thought you had proof. This is just some prank.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

the only ones who constantly shout 'antifa!' are right-wings. i don't know a single person in my professional or private environment who has ever started a discussion about 'antifa'. why? because
1. every normal person is an antifascist
2. antifa in germany is a group which is more known for occupying a house or mobilizing against nazis - but there is the so called black block and these are the ones who are responsible for burning garbage cans, burning cars and attacking the police.

biden is more of a conservative politician, certainly an antifascist, but just as certainly not one who makes phone calls to the antifa all day long.
That was a nice insight into the eyes of a loon! Interesting to note how their supporters think.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join