It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC advocates for wearing 3 masks at once and tells viewers to purchase Chinese-made masks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Personally I think the whole mask bit is BS. Crap like this is just proving me right.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It will be idiots out there that will follow the liberal media like there gods. Wait when the summer heat starts to suffocate people.

But, but what happen to the vaccine? oh, the latest, well the vaccine will not cure the covid, just will make it a bit more easy to get and symptoms will be just a breeze in the park.

Pfizer have a record of been deceivers and liars, merck vaccine was stopped, same technology because they find out the vaccine was to weak to stop covid.

I wonder, but occurs this is Merck vaccine.

Get ten mask one on top of the other one sheeples is for you own good.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Duct tape is 100%.
why not go all the way?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Haven't you heard? Breathing is highly over rated.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Great idea actually. We should make a duct tape mask and have the sticky stuff outside. It'll trap all the germs and virus from others breathing on you like a rat trap. End of the day rip it off and burn it!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Someone told me there's a meme going round, which I haven't yet seen, but it's a picture of someone smothering an old person with a pillow.

Underneath it says......"It's the only way to be sure!".

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
people wonder why I prefer to live in the sticks, I am sure some city will say yes this is the mandate.

country folks will just laugh and continue about there day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join