It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Squad Surrounds AstraZeneca Plant, Site Partiallly Evacuated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Working next door to the Senedd I've met quite a few of their Staff (largely in the smoking area or the Pub
)

Theres only two I have any time for and one was the chap who replied to a FOIA request for numbers of Welsh UFO sightings and replied in Klingon. Gotta respect that.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Wrexham isn't too bad. I mean, at the very least, it isn't Port Talbot........

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Wrexham isn't too bad. I mean, at the very least, it isn't Port Talbot........

Or Borth!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

AstraZeneca Plant gets what they deserve.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Could it be that some-ones loved one or family has been hurt or killed by the new "vaccine" and the governments taken the route of making the drug companies lawfully "untouchable"/
So what avenue of "compensation" is open to the abused? And it aint the legal route.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse(In all likleyhood its not a bomb,but could be some antivaxxers sent a fake-Just my opinion)

or maybe put there to demonise antivaxxers.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Possibly anti Brexit collaborators recruited by Brussels.

I expect we'll see more sabotage attempts in the UK.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Wrexham isn't too bad. I mean, at the very least, it isn't Port Talbot

I'll raise you the Gurnos.
edit on 27-1-2021 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse(In all likleyhood its not a bomb,but could be some antivaxxers sent a fake-Just my opinion)

or maybe put there to demonise antivaxxers.

My theory is because the location was recently flooded,and was covered by the national media-well,that gave away the location,and some cretin decided to do this bomb scare thing.

If the location hadn't been in the media,no one would have known it was there-so the media have sort of made themselves an extra story to cover!

Clever huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Snarl

Need I mention their history of being adept at bomb-making? LMAO

Yes, please educate us on the bomb making prowess of the British people.

Like many U.S citizens, I would suggest you do not have the faintest idea, but you read about the troubles in Northern Ireland and all of a sudden we are all bomb making experts.

Maybe it is the Palestinians, Yemenis or Syrians, who have essentially been left out the planned delivery of the vaccines. Capitalism doesn’t exist in those countries, so they can just go away and suffer. Preferably in silence.

I have to agree BUT you know there was this pub I used to frequent every Thursday night on my way to another pub were the girls were actually attractive, yes there used to be pub's with pretty girls back then.

Anyway this guy called Hassan had this burger van he used to park at the back of the pub, well we all know how good those middle eastern sort's are at making things that go boom and when you are drunk you will eat ANYTHING.

So the burgers were of a questionable meat variety and the only thing they had going for them as the fried onions and soggy barm - I still don't know if that was mold or seasoning on the bread - (A type of bun we have over here in northern England) and load's of this awfully hot nasty red chilly sauce, BUT when you are sozzled (Bladdered - utterly pissed blind drunk, platik) you will eat anything.

So while I can admit I probably don't know much about building exploding devices I have to correct you as to the number of explosions we have over here and have had over the years, not just when the bosh were trying to bomb us either I mean every morning after when that beer and ultra hot alien foreign - deadly poison - chilly burger thing from hell came back to bite you on the arse on the way out, but like anything you take the good with the bad so that following morning you always swore to cancel your relationship with that burger van and yet every Thursday you were there again like a glutton for punishment even knowing through the beer goggles fog that also conspired to make ugly chick's hot that you were going to regret it the next morning.

I swear that if Hassan had given his burgers to those IRA prat's they would have surrendered and begged for mercy - and lot's of cold water and some anal soothing cream.

The problem with the IRA is that they kept on trying to blow up the Brit's, blowing up pub's full of innocent people and killing kid's by planting bomb's in busy shopping precincts concrete bin's like in St Helens just around the corner from me.

They seem to not get it through there haze of irrational anti British hate, the NAZI's never won the bloody war and they dropped bigger and better bomb's and on top of that there are more people of bloody Irish descent living in England alone never mind the rest of the UK than in Canada, Australian, New Zealand and the US combined.

But then we get some pompous prick taking over the American presidency and trying to poke his nose into northern Ireland, Macdonalds paying Noraid (or they used to about a penny/cent in the pound/dollar if I remember a terrorist funding organization that then used to use that money to buy weapons and semtex explosive, to train in Libya and to then kill kid's of 18 and 19 whom were usually also of at least partial Irish descent but happened to be wearing a British uniform in cowardly hit and run attack's.

Story from an Ex Squaddie former workmate, he was in the green jackets (plenty of Irish Catholic solders in that over the years and he was one of them - the only difference is he was born and raised in LIVERPOOL so saw himself as British like most people over on this side of the Irish Sea catholic and protestant alike), first patrol they stopped and this kindly looking old Northern Irish Catholic lady asked them "Hello boy's you look parched would you like a cup of tea" so one of these lads says "Yes mam that would be lovely and thank you very much", she brought them out a cup of tea and after the lad had drunk his and said it was delicious she then changed like jackal and Hyde and said to this young 18 year old lad "I hope you also enjoyed the ground up glass and piss I put into it as well".

Of course he should have known better but according to john the other lads then had to restrain the lad whom had thought this elderly lady was a nice person only to find out the level of hate and utter evil toward him simply because of a uniform.

You see in the US the Yank's have this pro Irish lobby that make out that the poor Irish are victims of the British and spout propaganda and lies including blaming the British for the potato famine.

Ahhhh the potato famine, a genocide cause by greed, needless greed of the CATHOLIC CHURCH in IRELAND whom were the major land owner and sold there potato's for profit rather than feeding the people - how much did those bishop's love GOD.

16Jesus asked a second time, “Simon son of John, do you love Me?” “Yes, Lord,” he answered, “You know I love You.” Jesus told him, “Shepherd My sheep.” 17Jesus asked a third time, “Simon son of John, do you love Me?” Peter was deeply hurt that Jesus had asked him a third time, “Do you love Me?” “Lord, You know all things,” he replied. “You know I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.

No they preferred there cushy role in Irish society and there silk's to loving and actually serving God and they will face his wrath on judgement day, indeed they will be weighed down by the millstone they fashioned for themselves into the very pit's of hell and fire.

So who did the Catholic Church choose to blame, why the HEATHEN ENGLISH and they brainwashed the Catholics up and down the country never mentioning that THEY Were the major land owner and the one selling the food that would have saved all those Irish lives or to put it another way have fed God's SHEEP.

Oh don't get me wrong over the years the English have done some despicable and utterly evil things but so too have the IRISH despite white washing themselves as Saint's, you know why it is called the Angel Isle, nothing to do with the bible no it has to do with the Tuatha Dé Danann basically the Irish equivalent of the fallen angel's or DEMONS, these were fallen watchers of the Irish myth or there take on them, not looking very angelic now is it.

Back when the Barbary pirates were raiding Europe and as far north as Iceland these Arabic raiders would often stop off to buy and sell slaves in places like Limerick since despite supposedly being a Christian country Ireland was the hub of the slave trade in Europe, funny how the shoe ended up on the other foot.

Of course that part of the Irish in the slave trading chain during the period of White slavery when Europe was raided for hundreds or even thousands of years before the Black Atlantic slave trade that everyone associates with that abominable practice, the Irish though did used to make a lot of money and also went on regular slave raids against the English, Welsh and even the French coasts to stock up on slaves to sell to the Arabs until they were eventually taken over by the Brits.

Little bit of Trivia, the Irish revolutionary's were allied to the Kaiser in WW1 and he provided the weapons they used.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
And on a side note the Astra Zeneca Vaccine is the only one I would trust so what loony is causing this bomb scare?.

And before anyone thinks I am anti Catholic, I am a believer myself so no I am not anti Catholic but we WERE warned to be ware of the wolves in sheep's clothing and Jesus said this about well dressed priests.

Mark 12:38-40 38As he taught, Jesus said, "Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, 39and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. 40They devour widows' houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely."

There are good priests and Rabbis such as Joseph of Arimathea and bad ones that use it for status, a cushy life style, a bishop's palace and in the past if not today for political power.

edit on 27-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Anybody notice that many times when there is an incident in Europe, they have fully automatic weapons and grenades? Yet everybody calls the US gun nuts.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Anybody notice that many times when there is an incident in Europe, they have fully automatic weapons and grenades?

In America you step it up again to armoured vehicles.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Anybody notice that many times when there is an incident in Europe, they have fully automatic weapons and grenades? Yet everybody calls the US gun nuts.

Very very infrequently. You can't buy that sh1t in Tesco over here.
My American Colleagues all seem to have these concealed carry passes.
Hmmmmm.
edit on 27-1-2021 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Some Dude from Kent ...

A man has been arrested after a suspicious package was sent to a Covid-19 vaccine factory in Wrexham.

On Wednesday the Wockhardt UK plant on Wrexham Industrial Estate was evacuated and the Army sent a bomb disposal unit.

Kent Police said a 53-year-old man from Chatham had been arrested on suspicion of sending the package and remains in custody as inquiries continue.

It said warrants had taken place on Luton Road and Chatham Hill, Chatham, on on Thursday morning.

There is no evidence to suggest there is an ongoing threat, it added.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Oh dear. Chatham does have a bit of a reputation.
Maybe even one that rivals Wrexham but I've not been to Kent very much.

Bloody post office!
He can get a suspicious package delivered and I'm still waiting for a coat I bought online three weeks ago!

This country!

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Concealed carry doesn't allow you to have automatic weapons, no matter what you have been told. I seem to remember an unarmed French cop getting blown away by an automatic weapon during the Charlie Hebdo shootings. I believe that the guys who took the grocery store had grenades.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join