It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd WNY hospital ordered to treat Covid-19 patient with Ivermectin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
For the second time in recent weeks, a state judge has ordered a Western New York hospital to use the drug Ivermectin for a patient suffering from Covid-19.

The Orleans County woman had been in Rochester General Hospital since Jan. 12 with Covid-19, had been put on a ventilator Jan. 17 and had shown “no improvement” until Jan. 20, when her family convinced an intensive care unit doctor to treat her with Ivermectin

“Within 12 hours, she had made a strong improvement, but the hospital was reluctant to continue giving her Ivermectin,” Lorigo said late Friday. “We got an order from Judge Caruso, and he may have saved this woman’s life.”

2nd WNY hospital ordered to treat Covid-19 patient with experimental drug

Over and over again, this drug is proving to have miraculous results over Covid. Now with the recent change by the NIH for the official rating of the drug (Thanks to the hard work of the FLCCC) doctors are allowed to legally prescribe it for COVID. This is a major development for its use in the United States.

"NIH (National Institutes of Health) Revises Treatment Guidelines for Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19 Ivermectin is Now a Therapeutic Option for Doctors & Prescribers! Jan 14, 2021 – One week after Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory – founding members of the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) – along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO), presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommendation and now considers Ivermectin an option for use in COVID-19. Their recommendation has now been upgraded to the same level as those for widely used monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma, which is a “neither for nor against” recommendation. The significance of this change is that the NIH has decided to no longer recommend against the use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19 by the nation’s health care providers. A consequence of this change is that ivermectin has now been made a clear therapeutic option for patients."

FLCCC Article Link

edit on 26-1-2021 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Because it is an Antiparasitic/Bacterial remedy...and we are fighting a Pleomorphic Bacteria.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You mean the protocol that has widely been slandered the way cholorqione was? I mean when one was allowed to talk about anything other than the vaccines or masks that it?

What’s that? Vitamin C helps fight it?

What’s that Vitamin D helps prevent it?

You mean like any other disease?

Nah stay inside. Especially during the summer

*Glowering at the 86 year old diabetic obese person....

Now I’ll never get to see Nickleback without my shot!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
You mean the protocol that has widely been slandered the way cholorqione was? I mean when one was allowed to talk about anything other than the vaccines or masks that it?

What’s that? Vitamin C helps fight it?

What’s that Vitamin D helps prevent it?

You mean like any other disease?

Nah stay inside. Especially during the summer

*Glowering at the 86 year old diabetic obese person....

Now I’ll never get to see Nickleback without my shot!

Vitamin C = Oxygen
Vitamin D = Sunlight

Bugs like dark places with no air.

edit on 26-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Sorry... how is oxygen vitamin C?

Didn’t pirates that suffer from scurvy only to dine on cities and recover find their plight was a vitamin D deficiency?

Now I know scurvy isn’t a virus, or um, bacteria....

but still

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Didn’t pirates that suffer from scurvy only to dine on cities and recover find their plight was a vitamin D deficiency?

but still

Vitamin C breaks down into O2 in your bloodstream.

Denial of required nutrients and minerals causes predictable impacts....by knowing your diet and observing body changes you can tell when something is feeding on your resources.

Just like a tire with a hole in it that leaks air....when your resources begin disappearing and you begin finding toxic garbage all over inside you body....you just might have some Squatters freeloading off of you.

The portion of Rum given to Sailors daily was for MEDICINAL REASONS.....without the Rum parasites and bacteria would have ravaged the men quickly and not having sources of fresh food and vitamins to replentish those stolen by the bugs would have hammered the snot out of them quickly...so it was likely a combonation of then having pre-existing bugs already consuming/stealing their Vitamins and minerals AND a slow reduction in their normal intakes meanig the bugs were then competing with the body for a very small RESERVE ...hence sudden devestating symptoms....these bugs are involved in everything.

The Rum killed the belly bugs and high doses of Vitamin C with a liposomal carrier or full spectrum MJ with an alcohol base carrier taken sublingually would have killed the bugs in their blood.

Watch the TV Reality show where People are cast away on a boat in the Ocean to survive....they almost all begin to experience symptoms of these bugs....at the exact same times in the exact same ways.

In short...Sailors who were bug free likely did not suffer as the others did....because they had no competition for the Vitamin C they had in reserve and no pressing requirement for more.

Having little to no VitaminC in their diets for long periods of time certainly destroyed those with lots of the bug insitu very quickly....and because MOST PEOPLE HAVE THIS BUG @ some time in their lives....back then almost every Sailor was infected before they even left shore.

Nothing a keg of Rum and a keg of dehydrated lemons wouldnt cure.

The Officers and Captain ate a diet with lots of spicy foods(most spices are antiparasitic in some way) and drank alcohol(antiparasitic) regularly...hence they stayed much more healthy

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

but still

Vitamin C, or lack of, caused scurvy. British figured it out, sailors began bringing crates of lime juice on trips..it's why the British are referred to as Limeys.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Europe is now using Ivermectin reluctantly because it is working pretty well in trials, but WHO got some pressure from Pharma companies originally not to allow it but did anyway. I guess it is too cheap a treatment and Pharma companies balked at it. WHO is now allowing HCQ with other zinc and the antibiotic to be used since Trump is out of office too, I read that the evidence does show that it works well when given early enough but does not work as well when the disease is bad, It is the antibiotic that kills the bacterial infection many have in their blood while the HCQ dampens the overreaction and the zinc fires up enzymes to make chemistry to help fight. The zinc enzymes are important in fighting diseases. If done properly, there is very little risk of bad side effects....they had TDS there too, just because Trump mentioned it they caused a lot of deaths in Europe too.

The action of Ivermectin is more effective in worse cases though according to the research conclusions I looked at, and one of the companies that pulled out of the vaccines is focusing on a RNA medicine but mARC can be boosted with a molybdenum supplement which might be less of a cancer risk than the medicine they are investigating. Their medicine is a metabolite created by the fifth Moco enzyme, so the enzyme is not needed to form it. I am not sure that if you are sick if the body would be able to make that metabolite though, as the other MOCO enzymes are boosted to combat damage and increased sufite and nitrogen metabolism and may not be able to handle boosting the fifth DNA type enzyme. So increasing mARC might not work anyway by adding a supplement if you are sick. The company is going to get the medicine's testing finished and try to get it approved for covid. The medicine starts with an M

One thing with all the money going into the research to try to figure out how to combat covid, they discovered B cell immunity which they did not know existed, which is almost as good or better than antigen immunity. They also recently discovered this about the Innate system. I have been talking about cytokine storms and the innate immune system for years now, but most people who believe in vaccines did not believe me, yet this new vaccine actually does induce the innate system to work as part of it's action. Here is the article I just saw when looking for that M name of the med they are trying to do trials on. medicalxpress.com...
edit on 26-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Europe is now using Ivermectin reluctantly because it is working pretty well in trials, but WHO got some pressure from Pharma companies originally not to allow it but did anyway. I guess it is too cheap a treatment and Pharma companies balked at it. WHO is now allowing HCQ with other zinc and the antibiotic to be used since Trump is out of office too, I read that the evidence does show that it works well when given early enough but does not work as well when the disease is bad, It is the antibiotic that kills the bacterial infection many have in their blood while the HCQ dampens the overreaction and the zinc fires up enzymes to make chemistry to help fight. The zinc enzymes are important in fighting diseases. If done properly, there is very little risk of bad side effects....they had TDS there too, just because Trump mentioned it they caused a lot of deaths in Europe too.

The action of Ivermectin is more effective in worse cases though according to the research conclusions I looked at, and one of the companies that pulled out of the vaccines is focusing on a RNA medicine but mARC can be boosted with a molybdenum supplement which might be less of a cancer risk than the medicine they are investigating. Their medicine is a metabolite created by the fifth Moco enzyme, so the enzyme is not needed to form it. I am not sure that if you are sick if the body would be able to make that metabolite though, as the other MOCO enzymes are boosted to combat damage and increased sufite and nitrogen metabolism and may not be able to handle boosting the fifth DNA type enzyme. So increasing mARC might not work anyway by adding a supplement if you are sick. The company is going to get the medicine's testing finished and try to get it approved for covid. The medicine starts with an M

One thing with all the money going into the research to try to figure out how to combat covid, they discovered B cell immunity which they did not know existed, which is almost as good or better than antigen immunity. They also recently discovered this about the Innate system. I have been talking about cytokine storms and the innate immune system for years now, but most people who believe in vaccines did not believe me, yet this new vaccine actually does induce the innate system to work as part of it's action. Here is the article I just saw when looking for that M name of the med they are trying to do trials on. medicalxpress.com...

Google One Cup One Life....the world is never going to be the same.....once you understand this data...I dont see it all like Mr.Keshe does...but its copasetic....he schwacks the bug his way and it works.....and the rest of what he does is well astounding.

Ivermectin is a bug killer and we are after all just killing bugs.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Glad I sent my brother who lives in Orleans county the Ivermectin protocol PDF someone thoughtfully provided a link to in an earlier thread. Not that I love to gloat "told ya so" but because it works and could save your life.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Fyi you can buy ivermectin at most feed stores, like tractor supply over the counter without a prescription. I also keep a supply of antibiotics. Its pretty cheep. My friends prescription for ivermectin has the same amounts of active ingredients, as the feed store brand.

edit on 27-1-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

It also inhibits certain processes at the cellular level.

Example: This is from a cancer study -

Ivermectin exposure reduced the expression of nanog, oct‑4 and sox‑2 at the mRNA and protein levels.

Link

Another eg:
Anti-parasite drug ivermectin can suppress ovarian cancerby regulating lncRNA-EIF4A3-mRNA axes

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Yes.

The best to get imo is the 1% sterile injectable.

You drink 1ml per 110 lbs body weight per dose.

This is the treatment for mild conditions or prophylaxis:
Prophylaxis and Outpatient treatment

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I bought the paste, abt $8 a tube. On hand if needed. Its apple flavored. Lol
edit on 27-1-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

originally posted by: one4all

It also inhibits certain processes at the cellular level.

Example: This is from a cancer study -

Ivermectin exposure reduced the expression of nanog, oct‑4 and sox‑2 at the mRNA and protein levels.

Link

Another eg:
Anti-parasite drug ivermectin can suppress ovarian cancerby regulating lncRNA-EIF4A3-mRNA axes

Awsome that you are trying to mesh reality with Peer Approved Data....good luck with that...be carefull...dont start publishing things that make sense and that will deconstruct the Matrix built around the Planet or you will attract unwanted attention.

How it kills the bug doesnt matter...current Scientific data is to bastardized to trust fully.....fact is its killing the bug trying to kill us....what else do we need to know?

Once you start investigating you begin to endanger yourself especially if you are an innocent who tries to publiclly share who has no clue how far down the toilet our Planet has been dragged by suppression of knowledge and organized lies and deceptions.

However once you make peace with the fact that an Antiparasitic works....well you are hot on the trail of the real Culprit that hangs out with Parasites....the nasty Pleomorphic Bacteria......that has inborn "gain of function" capabilities.

Once you figure out the Parasite connection leads you to the Pleomorphic Bacteria then you learn about the foodchain connection....then you learn about the body conditions this bug needs to thrive and you are lead to Global efforts by MOnsters to support the growth and health of this killer bug amongst the Global Population....from there it all comes together.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If that's true (and I've been having similar thoughts too), wouldn't it be something if another, even LESS expensive anti-parasitic worked? Like diatomaceous earth?
That dirt costs pennies!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I rub a dab of it on my inner arm once a week. Been doing that almost 2 months now.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
How dare they call Ivermectin an "experimental' drug at the same time they are pushing a never tested form of gene therapy (modification) touting it as a "vaccine' that does not stop transmission but only purports to lessen the severity of symptoms. To top it off it makes many sick, disabled and dead in some cases even though they were not sick before taking it. More madness is all this is.
edit on 27-1-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

but still

Vitamin C for scurvy. Ascorbic acid

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
How dare they call Ivermectin an "experimental' drug at the same time they are pushing a never tested form of gene therapy (modification) touting it as a "vaccine' that does not stop transmission but only purports to lessen the severity of symptoms. To top it off it makes many sick, disabled and dead in some cases even though they were not sick before taking it. More madness is all this is.

I woke up to this story in the local newspaper -

Health care worker dies after second dose of vaccine

Hell no am I taking that crap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join