It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge temporarily blocks Biden's 100-day deportation moratorium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Biden : "I don't know what I'm signing."

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yep sounds right, sign, here and here, do not worry is all good for AmeriKa. Do not worry, you can go back to sleepy after you are done.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

"I drew a cat with a pumpkin."
-Biden

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"I drew a cat with a pumpkin."
-Biden

When he starts doing that, they bring in Comma-LA to sign things.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Migrant or illegal immigrant?

Bit of a difference there, as migrant workers are largely welcome due to the process and legal loopholes such as work visas in place. It's a temporary situation for the most part unless they choose to apply for citizenship.

Illegal immigrants are coming here to stay for good and hope either they are not found out and deported, or given amnesty by a government that seeks to benefit from their vulnerable status.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ohhhh ... That was a riot!!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
people that hire them
government offices that provide them with assistance

And anyone else who shelters them.

We seriously need two labor projects started up in this country:
1. The North American Coliseum

2. The North American Pyramids

The average IQ in the country skyrocketing wouldn't be a bad secondary affect.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
They pay for nothing . They drive down our wages and don’t stick around for accidents or anything that Americans need .

Not my experience with illegals.

I had one bump into my car bumper a few years ago, I jumped out of my car and confronted the driver, he didn't speak any English. He pulled out a big wallet and handed me $500. I was like ok cya later...

Though after he gave me the money, he was standing with his car door open pointing at me and pointing at his back seat.

: O

He was actually pointing at his trunk, Hoss!

Sheesh!!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

They pay for nothing . They drive down our wages and don’t stick around for accidents or anything that Americans need .

Not my experience with illegals.

I had one bump into my car bumper a few years ago, I jumped out of my car and confronted the driver, he didn't speak any English. He pulled out a big wallet and handed me $500. I was like ok cya later...

Though after he gave me the money, he was standing with his car door open pointing at me and pointing at his back seat.

: O

He was actually pointing at his trunk, Hoss!

Sheesh!!

I still don't get it. Why was he doing that ?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Well, I assume the poster was suggesting the man was offering him a ride. However, what I was suggesting is that ride offer might have been a one-way trip to a "dirt-nap", hence the trunk reference.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What do you mean you can't just make an executive order that violates or ignores existing laws and expect your peasant followers to comply immediately??

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Well the first of many “wrenches” into the new administration’s gears. I expect to see more of this, division..... it’s hard to achieve “unity”, when you just reverse EOs like a jealous child. This goes for both sides of the aisle, I just hope we can get some kind of consistency going for “We The People”....

Federal Judge Drew Tipton on Tuesday issued the order after Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued President Joe Biden's administration late last week alleging the moratorium is unconstitutional and violates an agreement between the Department of Homeland Security and Texas. “Within 6 days of Biden’s inauguration, Texas has HALTED his illegal deportation freeze,” Paxton tweeted after the order. “*This* was a seditious left-wing insurrection. And my team and I stopped it.”

“Left wing insurrection” is what it has been called, by the Texas Government.

We just had 4 straight years of "wrenches" what makes you think anything is different?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Nice ! No idea why any American wants any illegal alien in America. They commit crimes , they’re a burden to the taxpayer . They pay for nothing . They drive down our wages and don’t stick around for accidents or anything that Americans need . I’d get rid of all of them immediately
A slave labor force that doesn’t pay payroll tax. Great for some employers who don’t care about America, and some politicians who fuel fire to a faux race war.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I was thinking the guy who gave him the 500 bucks wasn't pointing the back seat, he was pointing the trunk. Who knows what was the cargo, maybe something he didn't want the cops to discover. Not taking the money in this kind of situation could have a tragic end.

edit on 27-1-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Take all of the illegals and drop them on the White House Lawn.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Biden's people are short-sighted in everything they do.

No place to safely keep hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens.

300 million doses of Cornona Vaccine Ordered. No place for states to store that many doses at 70 below temp. Millions will spoil.

Typical big government.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Exactly what I was asking myself. Couldn't decide whether to ask or not, lola reply to: Trueman

top topics

<< 1   >>

join