It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Removes MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's Account

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Did anyone?

Kevin did. We hate Kevin.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: wdkirk
He is in Tucker tonight. Interesting piece.

He was defending his position and talked about Twitter taking control of his account.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll have to see if I can find a clip on YouTube to watch.

originally posted by: caterpillage

a reply to: wdkirk

The flack is heaviest when you're right over the target

Bingo! Every time.

It was pretty good. If you can find it watch it.
It’s a look at what Twitter can do to you and what Dominion backed mobs can do to try and erase you.
edit on 26-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Did anyone?

Kevin did. We hate Kevin.

God.

I friggin' hate Kevin.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Turns out after all that Fascism really is a leftist ideology.

Turns out that capitalism and big corporations are right of center, by design. So what you are proposing can't really be possible. Except here at ATS where words have lost their meanings entirely.

But if you mean - corporations are making decisions that are profit-based, then sure. Also... right wing, by design.

Leftists are against both of these center-right corporatist parties. But carry on with the hyperbole. It gets high marks around here.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Turns out that capitalism and big corporations are right of center, by design. So what you are proposing can't really be possible. Except here at ATS where words have lost their meanings entirely.

But if you mean - corporations are making decisions that are profit-based, then sure. Also... right wing, by design.

Leftists are against both of these center-right corporatist parties. But carry on with the hyperbole. It gets high marks around here.

Large corporations working together with a government in partnership to suppress the population to gain total control.

Fascism at its finest. And it's what we are seeing now with big tech, big social media, and the Democrat party currently running the country.

Its gaining speed by the day.

Maybe the people you voted in, who maybe lied to you about their true intentions are at fault and not you, the average leftist?

Could be.

If I was you, I'd be getting pretty pissed off right about now.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I have more to say on this. I think this is a huge lie. Given to us so many times over the years now that it has become the truth to the masses.

I think it's time to end it. Time to let the truth see the light of day. But I'm tired. Gotta get up early.

Another time perhaps.
edit on 1 26 2021 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Large corporations working together with a government in partnership to suppress the population to gain total control.

Fascism at its finest. And it's what we are seeing now with big tech, big social media, and the Democrat party currently running the country.

Its gaining speed by the day.

Maybe the people you voted in, who maybe lied to you about their true intentions are at fault and not you, the average leftist?

Could be.

If I was you, I'd be getting pretty pissed off right about now.

You just, point blank, described capitalism/corporatism. Which is decidedly right wing. Again, by design.
Yes you're right, leftists haven't been happy about this for a long time.

Saw your other rant too. Good luck in rewriting the meanings of words. Unfortunately for the propagandists (and/or foot-soldiers of the elite), words have had meaning for a long time. But by all means, keep fighting for more deregulation, or is that all of a sudden, after years of right wing rallying, surprise... a "left wing" initiative?

But hey, this is progress anyway. Welcome to some left wing thought. Too bad conservatives were universally against it until it was useful to them. Hope that within this enlightenment you can see that both parties, including the biggest globalist-corporatist president we ever had in Trump, have long since been part of this problem.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

You sound like a child man. If ya don't like it then don't use it. Simple as that. What they choose to do is their chose, not yours.
Are they very powerful combined? Hell ya man. But what are you going to do about it?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Twitter is going to go have a LOT of catch up work to do to ban all the morons who posted Russia collusion for the last 4 years, seeing as that was ALL misinformation and none of it was remotely true.

I expect to start seeing those bans any minute now.....

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Twitter is going to go have a LOT of catch up work to do to ban all the morons who posted Russia collusion for the last 4 years, seeing as that was ALL misinformation and none of it was remotely true.

I expect to start seeing those bans any minute now.....

Breath damn it!! Breath! You know you can’t hold your breath that long.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Hey, I'm pretty sure Amazon is the closest to real life E-Corp we have in real life, heh.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
Hey, I'm pretty sure Amazon is the closest to real life E-Corp we have in real life, heh.

I won't disagree with that, but I always thought Microsoft was the worst, but they're all just the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I think they used to be but were surpassed by Google's parent company. Amazon is a different breed of pure evil. I don't mean that as a compliment.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Think about that, Twit users.
If they don't like you...
Twitter can freeze you out of your own account...
and post whatever they want in your name to incriminate you.

originally posted by: wdkirk
Twitter can do to you and
what Dominion backed mobs can do to try and erase you.

Worry more of what the feds can do to you,
like 10yrs. lock-up
BUSTED for voter fraud

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join