It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Removes MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's Account

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
As far as Amazon is concerned, I closed my account with them and shredded their Chase credit card. Also removed any cookies associated with them.

Went to Proton mail and Proton VPN, end to end encryption. Brave instead of Microsoft, Chrome and Firefox.
edit on 26-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

I don't do Farcebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social interaction site other than here.

No LinkedIn. I use duckduck or startpage. Won't even use Bing. It's Microsoft.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

They probably removed him because he has the smoking gun to overturn the election. He could singlehandedly change the course of America.

And before I get grilled for "defending" Twitter, I don't use it, I never have unless forced to do customer service stuff there because you can't call some places... It sucked before they were political.

Of course. Because twitter is the only place in this world where you can post government secrets. That's what Snowden did.. Oh wait. Lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I believe Brave is just a modified version of Firefox incentivised by crypto token?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Vince from ShamWow was just kicked off the MySpace.

LMAO!

Well played my friend

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
As far as Amazon is concerned, I closed my account with them and shredded their Chase credit card. Also removed any cookies associated with them.

Went to Proton mail and Proton VPN, end to end encryption. Brave instead of Microsoft, Chrome and Firefox.

I don't do Farcebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social interaction site other than here.

No LinkedIn. I use duckduck or startpage. Won't even use Bing. It's Microsoft.

Yeah, because vpn providers never hand out data to government agencies. Rofl.
It happened recently you know

www.welivesecurity.com...

If you want to be 100% out of sight than go offline.

Everything else is a fairytale,

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Not to mention Snowden actually had material evidence from his job.

I don't see many complaining about my pillow guy supporting Snowden even though we know Snowden is legit.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Turns out after all that Fascism really is a leftist ideology.

But the left can't be fascist! Only the right wing can be fascist. The literal definition of fascism is that it's a right-wing thing. Therefore no matter how extreme and authoritarian the left-wing gets they can never be fascist.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

I've been considering setting something up for a while but 99% of my time is spent working for, getting ready for, or commuting to/from my job with SatanCorp. I do have some time off coming up after my son is born... Maybe I'll start something in the free time.

Tell Mr. Robot I said hi and good luck.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grenade
Will ATS survive the Biden administration?

ATS didn't really survive the Trump and Obama Administrations.

Did anyone?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We are all 12 now and need parental oversight otherwise it is no telling what we might do. Even something like flat earthers get shadow banned on YouTube because you know, we can't have that kind of talk out there as we all just might freak-out that the earth is flat or something.

edit on 26-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
We are all 12 now and need parental oversight otherwise it is no telling what we might do. Even something like flat earthers get shadow banned on YouTube because you know, we can't have that kind of talk out there as we all just might freak-out that the earth is flat or something.

They need to change their age restriction warning to a freethinker warning I guess. Nothing like a brain going free range.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just ordered a complete pillow set and blanket.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

All leftists posting in any threads must be accompanied by an adult.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All leftists posting in any threads must be accompanied by an adult.

With a safespace available at all times.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: CharlesT

I believe Brave is just a modified version of Firefox incentivised by crypto token?

Chromium.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
He is in Tucker tonight. Interesting piece.

He was defending his position and talked about Twitter taking control of his account.
edit on 26-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
WallMart and other outlets have quit selling his product , as well. There is a petition circulating. Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Bed, Bath & Beyond to stop selling MyPillow products.
I will not post a link here.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

The flack is heaviest when you're right over the target

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

He was defending his position and talked about Twitter taking control of his account.

Think about that, Twit users.
If they don't like you...Twitter can freeze you out of your own account...and post whatever they want in your name to incriminate you.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Thanks for the tip. I’ll have to see if I can find a clip on YouTube to watch.

originally posted by: caterpillage

a reply to: wdkirk

The flack is heaviest when you're right over the target

Bingo! Every time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join