It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Removes MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's Account

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Twitter just took out another account. This time it was MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell...

Twitter has permanently suspended the account of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

Newsweek reported Lindell's account was removed by Twitter for alleged violations of the platform's misinformation policy. Lindell, a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, has claimed there was voter fraud during the presidential election.

And he has maintained fraud led to Trump's election loss.

Lindell has noted that Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, HEB Stores, Wayfair, and Canadian channel Today's Shopping Choice had all stopped selling his products.

Newsweek reported Lindell's account was removed by Twitter for alleged violations of the platform's misinformation policy. Lindell, a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, has claimed there was voter fraud during the presidential election.

And he has maintained fraud led to Trump's election loss.

Lindell has noted that Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, HEB Stores, Wayfair, and Canadian channel Today's Shopping Choice had all stopped selling his products.

He told NBC News last week that "a group has attacked my vendors" and that the vendors called him saying they'd been threatened with "a boycott if they don't comply" and drop his products.

As for a misinformation policy... twitter is a cesspool with it from all sides. Apparently it only recently started to matter for a specific subset of users.

The article didn't mention specific tweet/s. As far as I am aware, Lindell has never called for violence, insurrection, rioting, sieging, etc. So it appears he was booted because he still believes and states that election fraud occurred. I am sure he isn't the only one on twitter voicing that opinion. Are they only taking out the big guys or are they taking out regular users as well? I don't use it, so I am not aware.

Some of these guys with money may need to start thinking about social media alternatives they can start and fund themselves if they wish for the right to continue to have a voice. Maybe that is something that will come out of all the censoring.

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 1/26/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

They probably removed him because he has the smoking gun to overturn the election. He could singlehandedly change the course of America.

And before I get grilled for "defending" Twitter, I don't use it, I never have unless forced to do customer service stuff there because you can't call some places... It sucked before they were political.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think the bigger question that must be asked, if there ever is evidence of fraud found, do we need to punish Dorsey and others for their role in perpetuating a lie? Until an investigation is done, we really don't know if there was fraud. All we have is assertions from those who would have the most to loose, which isn't as convincing as it sounds.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Vince from ShamWow was just kicked off the MySpace.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just ordered 'Jizza Dream Sheets' and a 'My Pillow' dog bed to show support.
edit on 26-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Turns out after all that Fascism really is a leftist ideology.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

I'll be super interested to hear the argument against that one.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hope you have a lot of patience.... it will be awhile before you get a logical response.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Whooda thunk?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think the bigger question that must be asked, if there ever is evidence of fraud found, do we need to punish Dorsey and others for their role in perpetuating a lie? Until an investigation is done, we really don't know if there was fraud. All we have is assertions from those who would have the most to loose, which isn't as convincing as it sounds.

You know the pendulum doesn't swing that way. He would be accused of acting in good faith trying to maintain election integrity. An activist. And I don't think we will ever know. If fraud on that scale occurred they stand to gain nothing from exposing it. They'll save that evidence for a later date. Say if a republican ever accidentally won again... they'd pull out the old evidence to prove fraud in that election and contest a republican win. That would be the only way I could ever see any evidence coming to light.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's what he gets for saying that the Germans always make good stuff. Stereotypes are not acceptable. Period.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just ordered 'Jizza Dream Sheets' and a 'My Pillow' dog bed to show support.

I'm going to need you to stop lol. Jizza...

edit on 1/26/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Now I’m outraged.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
That's what he gets for saying that the German's always make good stuff. Stereotypes are not acceptable. Period.

I have it on zee best authority zat ze FlexZeel guy is about to be kicked off zee AOL.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Now I’m outraged.

It gets worse...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

edit on 26-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No more pillow talk on Twitter, eh?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

That's what he gets for saying that the German's always make good stuff. Stereotypes are not acceptable. Period.

I have it on zee best authority zat ze FlexZeel guy is about to be kicked off zee AOL.

What is he? With Wyld Stallyns and got stuck with Ma Bell’s dial up?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Not as bad as Billy Mays who got booted from the telegraph network.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Not as bad as Billy Mays who got booted from the telegraph network.

That’s because Trump wasn’t the only orange man bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I hope you have a lot of patience.... it will be awhile before you get a logical response.

Even funnier when it's in a foreign language ...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

At least when we burned books it would heat the house on a cold night. Now information is just click away from being lost forever.

Will ATS survive the Biden administration?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join