It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI arrests Brandon Straka of Walkaway fame

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I really like Straka's message because it bears great similarity to my own. I considered myself a progressive back in the 80's and 90's, I protested wars, the KKK and religion run amok was my specialty living in close proximity to Dr. Jerry Falwell of Moral Majority fame. Root for the underdog and all that. I was the same under Dubya and thought the democratic party was the better choice. I even voted for Obama the first time after seeing him speak at the convention in '04 hoped they might make him vice prez choice but he had to wait 4 years.

Both parties have changed and 1 more drastically than the other. It's become all too obvious that both work for big money interests and only pay attention to the people when elections come around.

This will certainly bring Straka and the walk away movement a lot of publicity and support. Nobody likes it when someone bravely trying to change the system is beaten down like this.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I really like Straka's message because it bears great similarity to my own. I considered myself a progressive back in the 80's and 90's, I protested wars, the KKK and religion run amok was my specialty living in close proximity to Dr. Jerry Falwell of Moral Majority fame. Root for the underdog and all that. I was the same under Dubya and thought the democratic party was the better choice. I even voted for Obama the first time after seeing him speak at the convention in '04 hoped they might make him vice prez choice but he had to wait 4 years.

Both parties have changed and 1 more drastically than the other. It's become all too obvious that both work for big money interests and only pay attention to the people when elections come around.

This will certainly bring Straka and the walk away movement a lot of publicity and support. Nobody likes it when someone bravely trying to change the system is beaten down like this.
Agree 100

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thanks! I guess that would include spectators in the galleries on a normal do nothing business day in congress as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So the crowd took his shield...he was then deep in the mob as you say...and no one hurt him and he got his shield and went back to the door. Did the crowd bum rush the door after they deshielded him? Doesn't sound like any of them were going in while hodor recovered his shield. Doesn't sound anything like the riots of the past couple years...
edit on 26-1-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'm sure the judge and/or jury will agree with your assessment. I only hope his attorney has the equivalent of your insight.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
He's guilty... Of costing the DNC votes and forcing them to cheat even more than they would have.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join