It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer: We’ll Move on COVID Relief without GOP if Need Be, ‘Must Get It Done Quickly’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Link Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) discussed passing the next round of coronavirus relief and pledged that if Senate Republicans will not join Senate Democrats on a “big bold relief” package, then “we’ll have to move forward on our own,” and that “we must get it done and we must get it done quickly.”

Schumer stated, “We hope our Republican colleagues will join us in moving forward with this big bold relief. If not, we’ll have to move forward on our own, which there are ways we can do.
The gimmiedats are gettin' restless, eh? "Where's my Biden Bucks!! Gimmiedat!!" LMAO

I wonder why Schumer is even disclosing this end-around. He's obviously put some effort into introducing further changes to the norms of government business. Rush - Rush - Rush Chuckie. The People are coming!! The People are coming!!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.

― Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hurry up! I got toys to buy

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

That money isn't for you, peasant.

There are corporations suffering, you greedy serf.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

The DNC called, they want to make sure any toys you buy are gender non-specific. Before you get sent a dime they need to put together a team to research said “toys” and only after that research has been reviewed by your local BLM chapter to ensure it’s inclusiveness will you be allowed to buy said “toys.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Democrats are going to kick this can down the road and attach a stipulation on it! It’s already been purposed that you need the jab “vaccine” to get the stimulus! The stimulus isn’t going to be released till April, they have also said unemployment is set to end in March because they don’t have the funds for it! The dems are basically going to hand you back your tax money and pretend it was a “stimulus” check for the second time! While they spent trillions in pet projects!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
The dems are basically going to hand you back your tax money and pretend it was a “stimulus” check for the second time! While they spent trillions in pet projects!

Adding you to my Friends List for that!!

This is what we get for using a fiat currency ... that isn't backed by anything. Tricky Dick just keeps on giving.

Hey!! It was Tricky Dick who opened the doors to China too.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Will they pass the stimulus as fast as they are going to pass all their new taxes?

How stupid is the left? It's going to be a massive net loss in income for poor/middle class.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Schumer always has hidden under the table motives whenever he talks.

Mental cases of his type are just that way 😃

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.

― Benjamin Franklin

Do you have a citation for that quote?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

He was on maddow saying something I didn't like.

Said they should declare an environmental emergency.
He said that would give biden special powers to do things without the congress.

Slow down there chuck. Your sounding a little power mad.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

We all better be spending that money on survival food and gear.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

So is my nonbinary sexbot covered or not?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

nonbinary sexbot

so....should I picture more or less holes and /or nobs?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So what is going to be stimulated? and how much of this is for foreign countries agendas of green economy at the expenses of Americas jobs,

The schmuck found his tongue again.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

He was on maddow saying something I didn't like.

Said they should declare an environmental emergency.
He said that would give biden special powers to do things without the congress.

Slow down there chuck. Your sounding a little power mad.

The only "environmental" emergency is the majorities in Congress 😁

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I will love to see Biden the senile puppet trying to get into the individual states business specially the Republican ones, I guess with special powers the Democrats will legislate to dismiss all Republicans from congress and disband the supreme courts and all courts circuits in the nation.

I would love to see that one happen, no wonder they will not take the fence in Washington.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They're not Republicans. Democrats don't try to outright overthrow the government just because.

Democrats overthrow the government by getting more votes. Legally.

Tough concept, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Yeah if you recite that like a mantra it will start sounding like the truth, or better yet just watch the liberal media, they have done a great job brainwashing people for 4 years.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join