It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Did American scientists experiment on viruses and modify them to attack ACE2 receptors?

Are seniors dying more than the young bc seniors have more ACE2 receptors and not because they are old and weak?

I think I’ll start there.

Anyone else have any questions to add? Feel free.

I wanted to put this into the Research Forum bc I think that makes sense. But I don’t have a key fob for that area.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Was covid used to bring in The New World Order/The Great Reset? That's the question we ALL should be asking because that's exactly what's going on.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I wonder how effective is the COVID 19 test if you get tested within the first 24/48 hours after you suspect you were infected.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Did American scientists experiment on viruses and modify them to attack ACE2 receptors?

America scientists done some of the foreground research into gain of function. When the legislators woke up to the dangers of gain of function and defunded it, research moved off shore. The Wuhan lab in China one place picking up and continuing this research.

With the globalists able to legal shop for their business requirements, Event 201 helped plan the global corporate response with many of those involved still in influential positions.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes
Here's my question:

If a death 28 days after testing positive for Covid-19 is recorded as a Covid-19 cause of death, then are those 23 people in Norway who died within 28 days of having the Covid-19 vaccine recorded as having being killed by the Covid-19 vaccine?

I'm just trying to find some congruence in our systems here.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Steve Hilton drops BOMBSHELL: “Dr. Fauci’s institute commissioned research that produced this [COVID-19] virus” after Obama administration banned funding of the controversial research

Last week, “President Biden’s” new Chief Medical Advisor Dr. Fauci, gleefully announced that “President” Biden has agreed to retract President Trump’s decision to withdraw support for the World Health Organization, calling its president Dr. Tedros his “dear friend.”

Fox News’ The Revolution host Steve Hilton unloaded on Dr. Anthony Fauci, telling his viewers that after the facts he is sharing with the public that reveal the origins of COVID-19, Dr. Fauci was “going to need friends in high places.”

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'd like to see you do some research on your own questions, or at least search the forums before you asked them.

Here is a place to start, a thread I posted in July.

21 Century Pandemic Timeline

You will find that thread a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
"Did American scientists experiment on viruses and modify them to attack ACE2 receptors?"

America scientists done some of the foreground research into gain of function. When the legislators woke up to the dangers of gain of function and defunded it, research moved off shore.

But continued to be funded by the US, thanks to Fauci.

#ImprisonFauci
edit on 26-1-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

SARS-Cov-2 binds to ACE2, but not as strongly as SARS-nCov-2.

Ie: There was an existing natural genetic antecedent to SARS-nCov-2 that binds to ACE2 - from well before we had the technology to engineer such a trait into a virus.

But scientists could possibly have engineered it. Perhaps you could look for an academic paper? As for me, I strongly doubt it.

edit on 26/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I wonder how effective is the COVID 19 test if you get tested within the first 24/48 hours after you suspect you were infected.

It depends upon the testing regime, lab procedure, and environmental conditions, but most non-antibody tests should return valid information in that time frame.

edit on 26/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

But continued to be funded by the US, thanks to Fauci.

Don't forget Bill Gates on that list, he has a tight grip on the patent process. Not sure what kind of US federal funding might be involved once research in America stopped. With big pharma funding, happy to take government money in research, privatize any profits. Corporate globalists are high on the suspect list for continued funding of gain of function. The Peoples Republic of China also involved by supporting these facilities.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Seniors are passing because they have been for many years impacted by the CONSTELLATION OF long term effects on their bodies catalysed by the Pleomorphic Bacteria we are batteling....and also because many take medicines that upset their body chemistry and make the more vulnerable to the morphing of the insitu bugs they have carried dormant sometimes for many decades.

By the same token Kids are mush safer in most cases.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No only the elderly, but many people in younger years take too many medications that play a big role on suppressing the immune system, many people take medications because their doctors recommend them for any type of treatment but people do not do their homework to see exactly what they are taking and the side effects.

Even if you are healthy a weakened immune system can not fight a strong virus, now is always the exception.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No only the elderly, but many people in younger years take too many medications that play a big role on suppressing the immune system, many people take medications because their doctors recommend them for any type of treatment but people do not do their homework to see exactly what they are taking and the side effects.

Even if you are healthy a weakened immune system can not fight a strong virus, now is always the exception.

Suppression of the Immune System = more bad gut bacteria than good gut bacteria.

No such thing as a virus...only viral sized things....sorry they lied to you....Covid-cold is Pleomorphic Bacteria living in viral size.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Seniors are a burden on the economics of a society.

The sick are a burden on the economics of a society.

Covid-19 focuses on the SICK and the OLD.

Let that sink in...

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes I read that, but virus is what is called and what people are familiar with when they hear the word vaccinations.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep the baby boomers are sucking on all that medicare and SS now, the system will collapse, need to get rid of some of them I believe it.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

Yep the baby boomers are sucking on all that medicare and SS now, the system will collapse, need to get rid of some of them I believe it.

Its not about managing Seniors and dead weight....nope...its about farming HUMANITY GLOBALLY...... this bug and everything about it is described and explained and remedied in the Bible and other Doctrinal writings......somebody has known about this and has bee weaponizing it for EONS.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Trueman

It depends upon the testing regime, lab procedure, and environmental conditions, but most non-antibody tests should return valid information in that time frame.

Thanks for your answer Chro. Some people think they need to wait a week or so after they realize they could be infected. Don't ask me why.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I'd like to see you do some research on your own questions, or at least search the forums before you asked them.

Here is a place to start, a thread I posted in July.

21 Century Pandemic Timeline

You will find that thread a good place to start.

Come on now, how could I form questions like that if I didn’t do any research. I made this thread as an opportunity to open ended, open minded and hard to categorize questions regarding COVID 19. The other pandemics in the 21st century weren’t caused by a disease that just happened to be banned from being worked on bc the scientists were playing god with it for a long time and altering it to be more deadly RIGHT BEFORE the deadliest version of the pandemic just happened to take over the world. Do you have any answers or opinions on the two questions I asked? Do you know anyone that died from covid 19? We’re the older and have a high ACE2 count?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join