It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This True? In ZERO Of 72 Cases Has Evidence Been Allowed To Be Presented

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ok, I have to ask. With all the crazy political liars and and hacks out there both in and out of the MSM news, I don't even know what is fact any longer on this particular topic. Can anyone confirm this information?

I had heard many cases were dismissed on "time, suing party, etc" but has there been any real court where evidence has even been allowed to be presented?

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-exclusive-accurate-list-2020-election-fraud-cases-shows-81-cases-total-31-still-active-not-one-single-court- allowed-evidence-argued/

There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election

In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff

In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff

In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant

In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged

In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented

30 cases remain active

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
From what I have read, no evidence has been allowed that was provided with the lawsuits. I do not know how true that is, but I have a feeling the majority of it may be true. Not many people in politics liked Trump, he was not a politician. But the Republicans accepted him because he was accomplishing things that were good for our country...but in the end, Biden is going to repeal all of his executive orders and now they will get rid of everything the Republicans accomplished that were good for this nation.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Because there is zero evidence of fraud, this was the most secure election in history, any fraud was not enough to change the election, stop making up conspiracy theories that incite insurrections, if this was true why would dominion be suing Giuliani, you lost quit whining, america spoke and they said they were sick of a racist white supremecist president, you lost get over it, finally after 4 years of darkness we have light again....

Sorry I was just trying to get all the deflection posts out of the way in one post so maybe the thread can actually stay focused.
edit on 25/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They could have landfills of evidence and they would still deny it and refuse to admit that fraud occurred. I don’t believe there is a single agency that would admit to massive fraud or allow the election to be flipped in Trump’s favor.

Right now at minimum half of us believe that the election process is no longer something to be trusted. Our entire government relies on this process. If fraud was admitted to and the election was overturned that would leave at the very least 80 to 90% of the citizens losing faith in the process all together. They will not allow that to happen regardless of evidence.

Let us also not forget if fraud was found and the election overturned how many cities, towns, counties, and states that would be left in cinders. The loss of life, loss of safety, etc. they know less damage would be done if it were only us that felt we were lied to and cheated. They know we will roll over and take yet another one for the team. The other side would reee so spectacularly that they would be able to photograph it from the ISS.

It’s just not going to happen IMO. There is too much for them to lose. It’s cheaper and less messy for us to lose.
edit on 1/25/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
From hereistheevidence.com

2,036,041 Ballots Touched By Anomalies

923 Fact Witnesses

50+ Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What Evidence?

What Cases?

What Cover-ups?

What Red Herrings?

What Mail Fraud?

What Vote Machine Malfunctions?

What Software Modifications?

What Vote Harvesting?

😃

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am glad the OP made this thread...because personally I get a feeling of nausea when I think of a potential Future that has anyone but DJT as POTUS at this juncture in time.

I despise Cheaters.

I despise Traitors.

I despise Disloyalty.

I experience a natural instinctual emotion of extreme prejudice when forced to interact with these things.

edit on 25-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
edit: misunderstanding.

I wonder if anything will ever happen? Is it really that completely corrupt that we will never be able to do anything?
edit on 25-1-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Those are Illuminati markings on Bidens family bible

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented

Now, in how many of those cases was fraud claimed?

Rudy never claimed fraud once in court. Do you know why? Only on TV, only in tweets. Not once in court.

Why do you think the real attorneys, the good ones, said, "Nope, not gonna do it", so Trump ended up with Rudy?

edit on 1/26/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

edit on 1/26/2021 by wehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Now, in how many of those cases was fraud claimed?

Rudy never claimed fraud once in court. Do you know why? Only on TV, only in tweets. Not once in court.

Why do you think the real attorneys, the good ones, said, "Nope, not gonna do it", so Trump ended up with Rudy?

Not to argue with you, because those are basic facts of the matter... but I don't give a rats' patootie what Rudy or Trump claimed... or who refused to get involved... or what talking heads tell me.... or what so-and-so thinks or believes.

Another basic fact is that the Thief-in-Chief fought every effort to prove the legitimacy of the election outcome. The Thief-in-Chief refused to do the honest and honorable thing. Not acceptable.

There is proof one way or the other. We deserve that proof one way or another. Such doubt and accusations should not even be possible. Our election process should be so transparent that this could not even happen. We should not need anyone's permission or approval or court orders to know that our elections are safe and secure.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That's the entire point of courts of law.

To prove a crime was committed.

Now they just jump to the end and proclaim the verdict.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not really. What they did was stay at the beginning and proclaim the attempted suits as being so moronically put together that they weren’t even cogent with legal grounds behind them in the first place. That’s why courts said things like

“has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.”
instead of whatever it is you want them to have said.

This is usually how it goes when all you’re working with is a bunch of ambulance chasers who don’t know how to put together legal cases beyond small claims court.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
When I first stumbled on to ATS 20 years ago there was a website being passed around that said, " your vote does not matter concerning the Presidency and it never did. "They" put who "They" want in office.
And I had no trouble believing it then and I don't see why folks can't believe it now.

I haven't seen that website in years now as well as evilbible.com and a bunch of other way different stuff.

Most things I have to absolutely see to believe especially now that I am older and a little wiser.
Not much wiser but some.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: neo96

Not really. What they did was stay at the beginning and proclaim the attempted suits as being so moronically put together that they weren’t even cogent with legal grounds behind them in the first place. That’s why courts said things like

“has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.”
instead of whatever it is you want them to have said.

This is usually how it goes when all you’re working with is a bunch of ambulance chasers who don’t know how to put together legal cases beyond small claims court.

Wow....you described both impeachment cases perfectly....now when did Leahy become a judge again?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

If there was convincing evidence. In Trumps phone call to Georgia where he wanted them to "find" 7K votes he listed a bunch of reasons he believed the election was stolen and even I knew from following the claims that there wasn't anything there. If all those cases were based on the same thing Trump believed then I understand why they never made it to court.

If there is something new then they should make it public. They can still take it to court, but claims like dominion stole votes even after the vote was recounted and verified by hand just isn't worth the court or my time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join