It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they know something we do not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS, hope everyone is having a netter year, than last year.

I cant help but notice the seemingly increasing governments, politicians and CEO's have been resigning lately.
Is this normal, or a new trend? I'm not including Trump supporters in government that have resigned, this seems normal to me.
Politicians and governments
Lets look :
Kuwait government 1/12/21
Estonian PM resigns 1/14/21
Dutch government resigns 1/15/21
Russian government resigns 1/15/21
Italian Prime Minister resigns 1/25/21

usnews
gzero
cnn
bbc
cnn

CEO's:

Eletrobras CEO quits 1/25/21
reuters[/ url]

Apollo Global Management CEO Leon Black is resigning following an investigation into his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/apollo-ceo-leon-black-to-resign-after-investigation-reveals-he-paid-158-million-to-jeffrey-epstein/ar-B B1d5bcw?fbclid=IwAR1qMJNkJfS8ruEtbwdu12wiATX3WuVANefOHuI7a7I9cTExX5asZO7PuG4]msn

2020 was a big year for CEO's resigning:
new york post Here are a few of the resignations last year.

In each case reasons are provided in the links, but I and others have wondered if there is more too it. What say you?

there may be more I'm missing.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I have a feeling that something will change after the 'pandemic' is over. There seems to be instability all over Europe and the west, Putin is starting to take a back seat, here in Canada people are starting to ask a lot of questions, and provinces are starting to find holes in the Feds pandemic plans (we might be passive, but we are sure as hell masters of being passive aggressive). Australia is starting to wise up against big tech.

And the markets are starting to reveal some strange patterns. This is a time of transition, and I don't think it's 'organic' as in it's a free market system, or something of the like. I just get a eerie feeling.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Smile and embrace the New World Order! You will all learn to love Big Brother, and if you don't, you won't have a place to live, food to eat, and clothing on your backs.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Smile and embrace the New World Order! You will all learn to love Big Brother, and if you don't, you won't have a place to live, food to eat, and clothing on your backs.

Right on!!! On the other hand, globalization, crony capitalism seems to be struggling with the covid pandemic is it not?
How will the elite collect taxes if folks have nowhere to live, or eat, or clothing?

All hail our reptilian overlords!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It’s time to pack up the dogs.
And the cat.
And your favorite gardener.
Shuttle them out to that big island in the southern Indian Ocean that isn’t on a map.
Meet the new neighbors.
Hi Bill.
Hi lady Gaga.
Hi Jeff, how’s it ‘hanging’.
Start the garden.
Set up the wine cellar.
Fire up the big screen.
And watch the rest of the world burn on cnn.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We are witnessing the start of the biggest and most complex Hegelian Dialectic in History ☠️😎☠️

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
And the cat.
Shuttle them out to that big island in the southern Indian Ocean that isn’t on a map.
Meet the new neighbors.
Hi Bill.
Hi lady Gaga.
Start the garden.
Set up the wine cellar.
Fire up the big screen.

What about those of us who have children?? We can’t take them to that island.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
From what I've read about Putin, it said he changed the term limit for once he steps down but at the same time he'll become PM with no term limit.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You mean besides the obvious fact, that they all sacrificed the poor for their #ed up profits in a pandemic like the oligarch cretins they are?

No idea, let me ponder that question...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I have a feeling that something will change after the 'pandemic' is over. There seems to be instability all over Europe and the west, Putin is starting to take a back seat, here in Canada people are starting to ask a lot of questions, and provinces are starting to find holes in the Feds pandemic plans (we might be passive, but we are sure as hell masters of being passive aggressive). Australia is starting to wise up against big tech.

And the markets are starting to reveal some strange patterns. This is a time of transition, and I don't think it's 'organic' as in it's a free market system, or something of the like. I just get a eerie feeling.

I completely agree and even though I believe the past year has made everyone a little overly "aware" it's certainly could be the old adage that just cause I'm paranoid doesn't mean somebody isn't following me. Can't tell if it is going to be a series of steps and sneaks up on us, or one big bang.

If it's worldwide and it seems so, I would think something about COVID being way overplayed intentionally, but I could see that being squashed by the media because they were basically complicit. I say that with the disclaimer I know COVID IS REAL, it doesn't preclude certain governments from taking complete advantage for monetary gains and/or control aspects.

edit on 25-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
How are there STILL people unaware of the New World Over/The Great Reset takeover we have been experiencing since March 2020? Yes, we're currently under the NWO and all politicians/people in high places in The Societal Food Chain have pledged allegiance to it and have been aware of the agendas currently being rolled out.
2020 made me see ATS wasn't the place I thought it was.
edit on 25-1-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Mate one of the main secrets to Power .

Is " knowing something we do not " .

Knowledge is Power , and Power is there goal.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yeah very strange

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

after the 'pandemic' is over

Oh, you haven't heard then? The pandemic is the New Normal ™. There won't be an after it's too good a tool for herding sheeple to give it up. It's perma pandemic from now on.

All snark aside I very much agree that it's not organic.
edit on 26-1-2021 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
And the cat.
Meet the new neighbors.
Hi Bill.
Hi lady Gaga.
Start the garden.
Set up the wine cellar.
Fire up the big screen.

if it's on CNN, it will be a mostly peaceful fire. So there is that.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Those with money and in the know are prepping for the "big one" natural disaster...speculation on their knowledge of a large asteroid/bolide is high, and they wouldn't tell the masses of course. Why else would many of the worlds telescopes become secretive or go dark all together? Why does Moscow have enough space underground for the majority of its inhabitants? Does the US? Or are we to be sacrificed? Predictive programming with "Greenland"?

Hey, this IS a conspiracy site....getting into it!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

How will the elite collect taxes if folks have nowhere to live, or eat, or clothing?

All taxes do is pay the interest on the national debt, which is why every government must continually borrow more to pay for the stuff which taxes are meant to pay for.

It’s a big scam, the central banks and their cronies have created money out of thin air, and collected interest on it. Basically taxes don’t matter. The monetary system is based on ever increasing debt.

The great reset will bring in a resource based economy, similar to carbon credits. But instead you will have social credits. 5g will monitor everything you do and allocate you credits based on how much energy you consume, you will be limited to so much energy/resources per year.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Everyone knows something when you are in the loop.

A wink and a nod may be all they need to receive the message to bail out then act.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I know of an island in the Caribbean that is up for sale. It already has all of the amenities anyone would enjoy.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've been watching this guy's creepy videos.
Maybe he is on to something.

top topics

join