It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Herobrine seed has been found!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

For those who are still fans of one of the best game ever made... The "Herobrine" seed has been found!

IF you haven't heard of this Infamous Character... apparently he shows up in your game just to scare the crap out of you... he can be aggressive, especially IF you invade his territory...

I've heard many legends over the years... and i think i just might have to try this out and see what all the fuss is about

But i'll be doing it in VR... of course

Minecraft in VR is bloody terrifying... and this should add to the experience

478868574082066804 This is the seed IF you dare to try it...

And you need to be playing Java as far as i know...

Have fun out there.... and let me know IF you encounter him IF you giver a go

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Very cool! Thanks!

My nephew has VR I'm gonna let him know and then I'll check it out
edit on 1/25/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Stuff

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I’ve heard of herobrine showing up but I thought it was just an extremely rare event that could happen in any seed.

What’s special about this seed? Is herobrine guaranteed to be there or something?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Thats what i hear... and his home is close by

I always thought he was just a myth

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How could someone get terrified from a video game. It is not nearly as real as a dream could be and not by any means even close to a nightmare. As you can tell, I think video games are not worth playing, I didn't even like pac-man or space invaders in the seventies. I tried some of the games with my grandkids and got bored with them very easily, like their mother my daughter does and my other daughter does. But the grandkids got sucked in....I had friends over the years that got hooked on them, and I have no clue how anyone could get hooked on a video game. I also do not know how anyone could get hooked on golf, that is boring as hell to me, way to easy to play. Only played two games and the guys I played with did not believe that the first and second games of golf were actually my first ones, it was way too easy for me, If I did almost as good as they did when they had played for over ten years, why would I want to be playing for ten years and spend all that money to gain five points in nine holes.

I have better more challenging and important things to do in my life than play video games and play golf. I also tried tennis and found that not challenging enough, but played because I met girls that way when I was young. I did not want to beat them, so purposely missed so they would play me again and think they were teaching me, I actually had real good coordination from doing exercises and shadow boxing and other coordination practice when I was seventeen and above and it wasn't that hard to hit a ball, even hitting a baseball was really easy for me when I was twenty and above.

Now I am old and wore out and I get sore everytime I try to do anything, especially my back. I still don't want to play video games though.
edit on 25-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ok gramps. . . Time for bed

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I'de rather go to the gun club and shoot a real gun at targets or go fishing or hunting for real. I never fish for fish that can eat me or hunt for things that make a meal out of people. I have no interest in killing people either, but if I had to to protect my family I would. But I don't care for video games. I used to be real good at pool and foosball when I was young, not many people could stop my shots when I played back.
edit on 25-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yes I remember grandpa, ok now drink your warm milk and lie down it’s getting late

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Lmbo!!! hahaaa!! I am older and don't game much but got a laugh out of your reply XD
Ricky..you gotta admit it def sounded like a warbly.."...back in my day..." speech coming on. Lol

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Like you I prefer live box, the real world offers so much more, much more than anything digital can offer. Heck you might even skin your knees.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marsend

Why is there this idea among non gamers that if you like videos games you must hate the real world and you must never go outside.

Yes I like video games and play them often, you know what I also do?

Hunt
Fish
Hike
Kayak
Go to shooting ranges
Go camping often
Play foosball and bing pong and pool
Do extensive landscaping work on my own property
Play outside with my kids (yes I have a wife and kids, amazing that someone can like video games and still conduct a normal life, I know)

Effectively it’s the same as me hearing someone likes watching football, so I assume all they ever do is sit and stare at a tv, believe it or not some people can enjoy something without letting it take over and define their lives.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yea I know what you mean I am also to busy crushing the cheerleading squad, shooting guns and playing foot ball to be bothered by something I haven’t even tried! go figure!

*shoot hole in one and skips away*

edit on 26-1-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There are two kind of people in this world: those who play Minecraft and those who don't.
Minecraft is a culture, but if you never played you won't understand. I'm playing it on and off for about ten years.

On topic: I had the pleasure to meet Herobrine, somebody put it in an innocent looking texture. Spooked me like hell, changed the texture immediately. I didn't tried the VR yet, but I will soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You remind me of my friend who years ago asked me:
"Why would you want to sit in here and pretend to snowboard, when we could actually go snowboarding?"

Anyone here remember cool boarders for the PlayStation 1?

Well my reply was" it's August and we live in Connecticut."

Lighten up bro, and also Get the Eff Off My Lawn!

At least when I hit a foul ball in "baseball stars "
I was not breaking any windows...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Its not just the game, You wear a virtual reality headset that immerses you into the 3D game. So it seems as real as a dream....

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Have you seen NextMind. It maps nerual activity allowing rudimentary brain control within oculus. Soon we wont even need our body. How sweet is that!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

cool and slightly terrifying at the same time?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes agree. Its only recieiving so harmless at moment but if I get urges to buy mac's every time I play beatsaber might have to rethink the dangers.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Yea I know what you mean I am also to busy crushing the cheerleading squad, shooting guns and playing foot ball to be bothered by something I haven’t even tried! go figure!

*shoot hole in one and skips away*

I never got a hole in one, I did get some threes though.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Its not just the game, You wear a virtual reality headset that immerses you into the 3D game. So it seems as real as a dream....

I have used those goggles once for virtual reality, I wasn't impressed at all and definitely would not react like those people do for a fake interactive game. It would take some serious drugs to get me to forget I am doing virtual reality and have goggles on. Maybe if I get old and senile, I may forget I am playing a game and have goggles on but I would have to be real dementiated to react like those people do, the interactive game I tried with the goggles was sort of realistic looking, but I could easily tell it was nowhere near real. I looked around with the goggles on because I was curious how it worked and was checking out the quality of the images, but I was not the least bit interested in playing the game, it was kind of unreal. I would rather go to the woods instead of watching animals or go bowling instead of bowling in a game. Oh yeah, did the test twice, I did a couple of bowling shots....not very realistic, but that was four years ago, the one I tried maybe six months ago was better, but still nowhere near believable unless you were totally stoned or hammered..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join