It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Greater Reset" live right now. Get in here and learn how to tell the WEF to get F'd!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn
a reply to: Snarl

Watch what you say; rumor has it she's one of the site owners.

So I saw ... So I saw ... So I saw ...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Evil always has the better, slicker presentation.

Why does the good side nearly always look disheveled and batty?

Oh well, here's raising a toast to the individualists, humanitarians and visionaries. They are our most precious resource... though being a precious resource, one may be sure they will be exploited by evil ... somehow.

So ... be wary of slick, cool looking repackaged visionaries, would be the takeaway.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The Greater Covid Odyssey.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Youtube will pull this down soon enough so you know it's worth a listen. Rosa Koire knows her UN agenda stuff and worth a listen. It's great to hear people self-organizing as an alternative to the imposed restrictions and behaviors being forced on people worldwide. We the people have the power to throw off these shackles but there is a great deal of work to do before that becomes reality. If you care about posterity then you have no choice but to try.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is John Bush's talk from last night:

lbry.tv...@TheGreaterReset:4/john-bush:9

I beg you to take 30 minutes to watch this and be inspired. I've been around the conspiracy boards for nearly 20 years and finally someone is proposing actionable, peaceful, equitable solutions to the problems we have discussed for so long. Focus on the solution!

Cheers my friends!

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn
Here is John Bush's talk from last night:

lbry.tv...@TheGreaterReset:4/john-bush:9

I beg you to take 30 minutes to watch this and be inspired. I've been around the conspiracy boards for nearly 20 years and finally someone is proposing actionable, peaceful, equitable solutions to the problems we have discussed for so long. Focus on the solution!

Cheers my friends!

Thanks for this. He's a great speaker, easy to understand and gets it. I like his solution and can see it working as it could resolve the issue of speaking out into a vacuum and wasting energy.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Thanks for watching and I agree 100%. I'll be investigating his "freedom cells" org when I get home tonight and hope to see you on there!

edit on 1/26/21 by soulshn because: =)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join