It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California COVID Chaos Unlimited

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
California Governor Newsome lifting the "Stay-at-Home" order that's been in place for a while.

The "Official" counts claim the Virus is spreading at a slower rate !!!😁

But apparently STILL spreading !!😁

So what difference has it made by being "slower" 😁

Could be because Newsome is ready to face a re-call election soon 😁😁

Wonder why similar "Official" recordkeeping before Nov 3rd didn't make any "difference" ?

Officials with the California Department of Public Health have lifted the stay-at-home order for all counties amid signs that Covid-19 is spreading at a slower rate across the state.

Authorities cited improving conditions in hospitals but noted that counties remain subject to the restrictive “purple tier” of guidelines for economic reopening. Individual counties, however, still are able to impose stricter restrictions than the state. It was unclear whether Los Angeles County — considered a national epicenter of the current surge in the virus — would be easing any of its restrictions.

The state’s move today may lead to a resumption of outdoor dining and some services at gyms, barber shops and nail salons, among other businesses.

California Lifts Covid-19 Stay-At-Home Order Statewide

In the spring, while New York suffered untold devastation from the COVID-19 pandemic, California was so successful in keeping the virus at bay that at least one expert called it the “California miracle."

So when the coronavirus began to proliferate with unprecedented fury in November, transforming California into the epicenter of the pandemic, health experts and residents struggled to understand what had gone wrong.

Now, with the crisis showing signs of easing, the main reason for the catastrophic surge is coming into focus: a false confidence that the pandemic could be kept in check. For the public, that complacency showed up in fatigue and frustration over safety restrictions. Officials, for their part, were caught off-guard by how rapidly, and how broadly, the virus spread once the numbers began to climb.

How the 'California miracle' dissolved into a winter coronavirus nightmare

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Covid is a serious virus that could have been mitigated by common sense measures that did not impact small businesses or individual freedoms. Instead, politicians decided to use the advent of Covid to grow their power and authority.

Politicians politicized Covid.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Let them eat cake & get outside in the beautiful weather in the streets w/antif@!

suck it newsome

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Did not California have a petition going on to take out their governor? that is what I heard.

edit on 25-1-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Very few citizens are unhappy enough to force the issue.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Did not California have a petition going on to take out their governor? that is what I heard.

Last I heard it was over a million signatures. But does it matter if Dominion's doing the counting on a re-election?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if this is pushed farther, but with the midterm elections just around the corner it may not happen.

I expect some states changing governors. Or that is what i hope

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: marg6043

Very few citizens are unhappy enough to force the issue.

Unfortunately, probably this. The people in in too many parts of California are frightening.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see if this is pushed farther, but with the midterm elections just around the corner it may not happen.

I expect some states changing governors. Or that is what i hope

Change won't matter if it's just another swamp thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

This is hilarious, I have a friend that went to California, She is a die hard Democrat, even attended the protest with BLM, live there for 3 years and is back in the east coast now, no even she could take the crap that is going on over there.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Just in time for the PGA Tour West Coast swing

PGA’s West Coast swing forges ahead

PGA tour wives won’t put up with being stuck in hotels all month long while hubby gets fresh air and sun.
And I’m sure Miss Gretzky will need a get out for a beach photo shoot.....or a nice dinner at one of Newsom’s restaurants

edit on 25-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This is hilarious, I have a friend that went to California, She is a die hard Democrat, even attended the protest with BLM, live there for 3 years and is back in the east coast now, no even she could take the crap that is going on over there.

That's promising, but I live and work here as well... they frighten me. She got out, luckily she could do that.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Early mail-in votes have already been processed by Dominion voting machines.

Early indications show that Biden leads Newsome by 40%.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

We got the million signatures, lol, Now they want all those signatures to be verified IN-PERSON, you can’t make this stuff up !!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Makes you wonder why Newsom isn’t releasing Ca. COVID data...... NOT.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes she is a traveling nurse, but had a permanent job, she was even buying a home, just stop everything and left the state, she seemed soo happy, living in Sand Francisco.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

We got the million signatures, lol, Now they want all those signatures to be verified IN-PERSON, you can’t make this stuff up !!

Serious?

Sounds about right. The hypocrisy of the left right now is frigg’n insane. How they do it with a straight face is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Wow but it was ok, to send ballots and just trust they were all legit, this are from where nightmares are made of, things in this nation only work one way or the highway. Democrats will never allow California to be lost to Republicans.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I have a good friend born and raised in LA. He’s so ready to blow that taco stand. I asked if he thought there was a chance that Newsom would be recalled, he said not a chance, there’s to many liberal idiots that love the guy even though the state has become a cesspool because of liberal policies. Makes sense to me😂

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join