It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More : Biden, Trump, Democrat, Rebublican, Political, Garbage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I love this place, and have been a long time lurker.

Now that I've finally joined ( last year ), I'd like to discuss general things. Almost impossible in the "main' threads.

Politics are prevalent and that is understandable of course. I'm just so damn tired of it all.
I'd like to discuss fringe physics, biology, and mechanics. Those are my forte. Anything but politics.

I initially got attracted to this site because of UFO discussions. Those sections seem a little underwhelmed nowadays.

Am I in the correct section here?

edit on 25-1-2021 by Kreeate because: caps?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Produce some content MFer.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'd like to discuss fringe physics, biology, and mechanics. 

So start a thread and discuss them...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No. General chit chat is for small talk and questions about things and stuff.....

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The fringe physics of keeping an old man suffering from dementia that replaced an old man suffering from delusions should be a great discussion.

Once we move on to the biology of deranged conservatives and how the science says they have to be "retrained" followed by the mechanics of moving an entire country into communism should also be popular subjects.

We'll have you back to lurking in fairly short order.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I doubt ATS will get better for you considering what you are looking for. Trumps presidency was coupled with ATS going to sh** but it wasn't the cause.

Thing is, it could actually get better because the delusional left wont be promoting Biden like they attacked Trump. Most people aren't FOR Biden. A ton of never Trumpers here.

We'll see more evidence of shills on ATS when, The anti-Trump threads wont be replaced with pro biden threads and the pro-Trump threads WILL translate to anti-Biden threads. depending on your opinion the reasons could vary, i say shills.
edit on 25-1-2021 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2021 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Many people looking forward to your continuing solid contributions 😃

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If it's your forte by all means ragale us with your knowledge and thoughts. People will participate!
edit on 1/25/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Mods don't like all CAPS in titles.
If time, you may wish to change them.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Aliens, true or false?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You mean the things taught in higher education? Liberal brainwashing. Go to trade school and learn something useful instead of all these anti God and country communist lies.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
I love this place, and have been a long time lurker.

Now that I've finally joined ( last year ), I'd like to discuss general things. Almost impossible in the "main' threads.

Politics are prevalent and that is understandable of course. I'm just so damn tired of it all.
I'd like to discuss fringe physics, biology, and mechanics. Those are my forte. Anything but politics.

I initially got attracted to this site because of UFO discussions. Those sections seem a little underwhelmed nowadays.

Am I in the correct section here?

Like most Hard-Lefties, you only know what you are against, not what you are for.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

We have a secret forum to discuss hot serious stuff but you won't have the password until you go through our secret society initiation ritual. You need to prove you're worthy first.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Mods don't like all CAPS in titles.
If time, you may wish to change them.

Fixed. Pretty sure I didn't start it out that way because I personally despise all caps. Anyway, it seems okay now

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Aliens, true or false?

True. Given the scope and size of the known universe, it would be ridiculous to assume we are alone.

originally posted by: underwerks

You mean the things taught in higher education? Liberal brainwashing. Go to trade school and learn something useful instead of all these anti God and country communist lies.

I went to trade school. In 1994. I'm not anti God. I'm anti religion. God is not religion. Religion is not God. My opinion.

originally posted by: NightVision
Like most Hard-Lefties, you only know what you are against, not what you are for.

I'm neither. I have no interest in American politics, nor do I "choose" a "side". I simply don't care.
I wish for the best outcome for the benefit of the American people and the rest of the world.
edit on 25-1-2021 by Kreeate because: spelling

edit on 25-1-2021 by Kreeate because: grammar

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Nope.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

We have a secret forum to discuss hot serious stuff but you won't have the password until you go through our secret society initiation ritual. You need to prove you're worthy first.

I am not worthy. I never will be. I stand alone.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nope.

I do apologize... I'm slightly confused regarding your post. Would you be so kind as to elaborate please Sir?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

make a thread. And engage your participants. Encourage conversation with your OP.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Nope.

I do apologize... I'm slightly confused regarding your post. Would you be so kind as to elaborate please Sir?

Apologies.

Nope, I will not stop talking about Biden.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

make a thread. And engage your participants. Encourage conversation with your OP.

I shall do so, as soon as inspiration hits home.

Nope.

Apologies.

Nope, I will not stop talking about Biden.

That's your prerogative of course. This is general chit chat after all.
As long as it follows section/forum rules, I'm happy to engage in any Biden talk you may have
As long as it's not political

The proverbial ball is in your court.
edit on 25-1-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join