It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE! Newsom Expected to Lift Statewide Stay at Home Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Shhh I learned recently that presenting actual facts is akin to bullying now.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I could smell this coming when Cuomo mysteriously had a change of heart about opening up last week. It makes you wonder how much farther they would have actually gone had Trump gotten his second term.

Panderdemic seems to be not as serious under the Biden administration. Who knew? (That's rhetorical since most of us knew).
edit on 1/25/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
California COVID transmission rate .88 on August 17th full lockdown, California COVID transmission rate .86 on January 25th we can begin opening back up.

Michigan May 23rd rate .90 lockdown, also Michigan rate .90 January 25th we can begin opening restaurants.

We were played...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This has been obvious to anyone who didn't have a severe case of TDS. I've literally been saying this is how this would play out since April...

Now that Biden has won, they will start doing the following:

1) PCR test cycles will be reduced to make the test less sensitive which will start reducing positive case count. We've already seen sly changes from WHO, CDC, FDA, etc admitting the test is too sensitive.

2) Media will stop running stories every five minutes on "case counts"

3) Blue state governors / mayors will start reopening.... Lightfoot, Cuomo, Whitmer, Newsome have not all of a sudden realized it makes no sense to shut an entire city down

4) Media will start running stories that are more positive...

5) Biden will claim his policies pulled the country through the Covid mess...

6) Dumb liberals will be none the wiser...

Greatest hoax ever...

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

ICU capacity went from less than 1% to 23.4% in a matter of weeks

It's been over 3 weeks since Christmas and New Years. That's enough time for most people who got sick then to either die or get well enough to be moved from the ICU. I don't think we ever should have closed anything down. I think it would have been good to cull population a bit more than we did. My wife and I have avoided people for 20 years and probably would have sailed right through without getting sick.

edit on 25 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: neoholographic

ICU capacity went from less than 1% to 23.4% in a matter of weeks

I don't think we ever should have closed anything down. I think it would have been good to cull population a bit more than we did.

Well then you'll be happy to hear that a huge number (42,867) of otherwise young and healthy people were culled last year-- the number of deaths in the 25-44 year old age group rose by 29.9%, only 4.6% of which was from COVID. This just in the US.
usafacts.org...
Lockdowns do cull the healthy! Hope that fact made your day.
edit on 25-1-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I'm aware of the non-covid deaths. I had 2 friends shoot themselves in the head last year, because they were put out of work. And one died because he couldn't get healthcare from the mostly shut down hospital in his area.

edit on 25 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Same here. Our cousin was 33 when he committed suicide in May.

Lockdowns kill.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss.

I don't think this is ever going to end. DHS says in their ? list that the vaccines are not as good at neutralizing the South African strain.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Aww. Thanks for saying that, even though I was being a jerk

I'm sorry for yours as well.

I'm sure most of us are at a loss as to where to go from here. I know I am.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Don't worry about it. It's only 8 am here. I am only easily offended after getting deep in the drink.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: eriathwen

I didn't get a respirator. And before it got really bad I took two tests because, I was fully aware of the false positive results.
And yes obviously I survived man.
It sucked dude and now I am moving away from Vegas which is a freaking cesspool of crazy crap.
Sold my house I had about three years ago and got this one. Now it going and so am I.
Back to the south I shall go!

More lies, you JUST made another thread a few months back , bragging about adding on to your "family friends" rental and all the stuff youre putting on, and the garden youre going to put in, yada yada yada.

Then you made a post about how you have testicular cancer and how theres nothing you can do now to but pills and the pain is oh so bad but its beyond help (My husband had testicular cancer, they ALWAYS remove the testicle, they dont give you pills its too much of a risk to let it stay so another lie)

THEN you made a post about how yorue going to travel to south America and asking for advice but you have an "IN in the government of Venezuela to get you in but not out"

Ive seen you called out SO many times on this "ive had covid" lie on these forums, and you ghost out every time youre caught, OFF to make another thread about some more bs.

You tell so many lies you cant keep up with them.

I challenge anyone to go through his post history and just look at what he posts from day to day

I dont know why its so important for you to tell such tall tales on an internet forum with people you dont even know.

edit on 26-1-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
This has been obvious to anyone who didn't have a severe case of TDS. I've literally been saying this is how this would play out since April...

Now that Biden has won, they will start doing the following:

1) PCR test cycles will be reduced to make the test less sensitive which will start reducing positive case count. We've already seen sly changes from WHO, CDC, FDA, etc admitting the test is too sensitive.

2) Media will stop running stories every five minutes on "case counts"

3) Blue state governors / mayors will start reopening.... Lightfoot, Cuomo, Whitmer, Newsome have not all of a sudden realized it makes no sense to shut an entire city down

4) Media will start running stories that are more positive...

5) Biden will claim his policies pulled the country through the Covid mess...

6) Dumb liberals will be none the wiser...

Greatest hoax ever...

Just checked the major "news" sites and you were 100% correct on #2

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

I see I'm not the only one who's biting the Pathological Liar in the ass -- I don't think he believes anyone remembers what he types, or that once you hit Submit, you can't remove or alter it anymore after a few hours, but everyone can still read it with ease.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join