It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Path to the Truth is greater than the truth itself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Give a Man treasure, and he will be rich.

Had the Man found the treasure himself, he would be richer.

The experience itself is of greater value than acquiring the loot.

The Truth is pure and simple.

The way to the truth is riddled with lies and confusions.

Only through deceit can One be wholly Truthful.

In our wayward search for Home, we bring into being the infinite potential.

We build the tapestry of life, of which the blueprint is contained within each of us.

It is by design, that the Truth can never fully be shared; One must find his own way.

This we do not alone, but all together.

We do this, unaware of that which we forge.

Each and everyone one of You is Brave and Honored for having accepted this Journey.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Thanks for another positive thread full of joy and Love !

Merci M. L'heureux !

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

The Truth is pure and simple.

The way to the truth is riddled with lies and confusions.

Only through deceit can One be wholly Truthful.

In our wayward search for Home, we bring into being the infinite potential.

We build the tapestry of life, of which the blueprint is contained within each of us.

It is by design, that the Truth can never fully be shared; One must find his own way.

This we do not alone, but all together.

We do this, unaware of that which we forge.

Each and everyone one of You is Brave and Honored for having accepted this Journey.

I for one don't accept the premise...something my mother spoke of, "You can watch a thief, but not a liar"
Her premise was good and true, while it was a long time ago, and times have changed a lot since then, nowadays, we get to see a liar in full flow, but what is less easy to see, is what all the lies are for, but even that can be done, if there is a desire to do so, and that, is the lesson.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'll offer a different perspective, trying not to take from your own.

Give a man a Bar of gold, he's rich. Give that bar of gold to a thousand men and they are no better off than they were before.

Sorry I'm in a foul mood.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Give a man a Bar of gold, he's rich. Give that bar of gold to a thousand men and they are no better off than they were before.

I dont know, an ounce of gold is presently $1859.79/oz
so thats $1.90/ 1000 people for a 1 oz bar!, a A kilo bar being 32.2 oz. ...Id say each of those 1000 got a nice steak dinner and a bottle of wine

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: Gnawledge

I dont know, an ounce of gold is presently $1859.79/oz
so thats $1.90/ 1000 people for a 1 oz bar!, a A kilo bar being 32.2 oz. ...Id say each of those 1000 got a nice steak dinner and a bottle of wine

I know...and look at Bitcoin, ffs...it's all meaningless...and I know, you get my original point.

Like I said, foul mood, sorry.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
Just trying to get you to crack a smile.

OP the premise is interesing and I see your point from one perspective...theres alot to be lauded for taking up the journey...

Truth, makes the trials of the journeys value apparent upon victory...I smell a circular, chicken, or the egg conversation.

Appreciate the important nod to probability, the journey has so much to do with the truth of probability. The Truth is made conscious from the 1st person in those efforts...then the person and the journey disappear.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Or

Truth must be experienced to be known.

Nice Message, Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

Not to the ones who went out treasure hunting and didn't find the treasure.

And that is not even taking into account that they were supposed to be looking for a treasure.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Understanding is greater than Knowledge with no understanding.

Sometimes the journey to the truth reveals many other truth's and learning to know yourself can help you gain a better perspective upon the truth's we find in others and in other form's, though no one ever really knows themselves, oh they may believe they do but we often lie to ourselves more affectively than we care to admit, some truth's are hard to face and some reflections we just do not want to see looking back at us especially from the internal mirror of our self awareness, often we are at war as well out ethical vs our desires vs our need's vs our hopes and dream's.

There is one man who knows how to calm the storm on the sea though and can even walk among it's waves as on dry ground.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Life is a journey, & journey all about thinking. Lots people stop half way. Laziness mostly I think. I've gotten to the point of where the more you learn, the more questions you have (ad infinitum). Knowing is not the point. It's the experience (that our Soul Being chose) which is the point.

There is this thing called humor, it's a great thing. There is also this thing called smiling and laughing, even better things. These "things" are good for the Soul. Laugh often and try to make others laugh too. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive....A relative 20 yrs my senior said that to me once...just before he died.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
It isn't a journey about thinking, it is a journey about doing. You said it yourself:

"It's the experience (that our Soul Being chose) which is the point."

You don't think about laughing, you laugh without thinking about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thank you. Truly beautiful.

I am capsaicin high. Killer hot chili i just made. Having it with nachos. So your post was in the right place, in the right time.

I wish nice things upon your journey in this life of yours.

Wikipedia wrote:

Capsaicin (8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is an active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is a chemical irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact. Capsaicin and several related compounds are called capsaicinoids and are produced as secondary metabolites by chili peppers, probably as deterrents against certain mammals and fungi.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

I eat jalapenos on a nearly daily basis, haha!

I also enjoy a good Habanero from time to time.

I love it when it burns so good.

new topics

top topics

join