It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. I am a Black woman preparing to run for President in 2024 as a Republican and I need advice.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
5. Immigration. Immigration is a good thing, IF it's done legally and properly. It is a privilege to live in America, and part of the criteria to enter this country and become a citizen should always be the person immigrating provides a value to the country. Immigration to America should not be a tool used to drum up votes, and/or a way to seek safer harbor. There are benefits to living in this country, and we should not be ashamed as a nation to raise the bar on immigration such that in order to clear it you must provide more of a value to this nation than the benefits you stand to receive once you get here. Coming here for "free stuff" for life in exchange for votes should not ever be a thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Marquesa888

Seriously, you can't be serious...especially how you are....thinking.

Stranger things have happened ....

Stranger things, indeed.
Politics are the 'Art Of The Possible'.

Nobody liked Kamala Harris (especially the Dems)...and she's about to become the 47th. POTUS.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you are well qualified, why do I care which color you are or which gender you claim to be?

I do wish you all the best of luck.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you need to come to ATS for advice about running for office....

You have no business running for office.
edit on 24-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
If you meed to come to ATS for advice about running for office....

Maybe she doesn't Meed anything πŸ€”
edit on 24-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

If she can make mead, she has my vote!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Bigburgh

If she can make mead, she has my vote!

Cheers

Lmao! Where's my coffee πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Your tacit support of Gavin Newsome will likely turn off a goodly percentage of potential Republican (and other party) voters.

As a Republican, I might be inclined to vote for you based on your response: "Strong borders, energy independence, peace, rebuilding manufacturing here in the US".

These things will resonate well in 2024.

Keep in mind, that should you make it through the Primaries...you will be running against Kamala Harris.
She will have a very powerful political machine behind her...and will, likely, already have the next vote rigged in her favor...in the same manner.

Agree or not...a huge number of R's still consider this last election was stolen (50-60M)...and many will be hesitant to even show up to vote based on that perception, alone.

You'll need to be able to overcome that perception and/or that reality.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I don't know if I would vote for you but I gave you a flag for now. I think we need to know more about you. When you're ready of course.

I'd love to have a black American woman as POTUS. A real one.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What is your past? Got any skeletons? If you do the media will find them or even manufacture them. They will run them into the ground. You will be attacked on social medium.

What is your stance on abortion and gay marriage? Do you like the idea of non-biological males and females playing in the opposite gender sport? How do you feel about rewriting American history to suit a political agenda rather than just going with what really happened?
Apparently those topics are important and the media would have you believe they are of prime importance.

What is your stance on police?

Do we need a federal program about unconscious bias? Do you believe in unconscious bias?

How do you feel about opening the country back up and getting people back to work and stop the entire idea of buying our way out of it?

Should we keep exercising our military dominance in the Middle East?

What is your stance on the climate?

Should education be free? Does everyone need or even deserve to go to college? How do we pay for it?

Will you raise taxes or cut spending? If you cuts spending, where will you cut it? Welfare? Medical? Military? And why that area?

What makes a good president? We all know it’s not color or sex. What are your qualifications to be president? What experience do you have?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Delete your account here and never mention ATS in public.

You're welcomed.

I second that!
Best not to have anything that can and will be used against you.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ill give you the same advice i gave my wife when she ran for local council. Follow your heart as long as you do what you believe is right others will follow you. You cant convince others if you yourself dont believe in it so any policy you use needs to be whats right according to you not what you know others want to hear. Pandering to others may get you elected problem is you end up going no where. Look at AOC she entered with all these ideas and supposed pasion but now she does nothing but tweet. She has nothing to fight for and has nothing to believe in.

So first thing find something you think is wrong and then come up with a solution and then get out there and make a change. If you feel sorry for the homeless in California that is becoming a very big issue could start there.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If you are part of the swamp as a politician you already contaminated, good luck running for president but skin color should not be an issue, BTW.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
More advice...

If you have anything in your background or history that could be spun as potentially 'scandalous'...put it out now, voluntarily, under your own terms.

Otherwise, IT WILL COME OUT...and it will be viciously spun against you by an MSM that already hates you just for being a black, female, REPUBLICAN.

Now, might also be a good time to ask yourself, how many impeachments will you accept against you as the next Republican POTUS?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In proclaiming the fundamental objectives in your campaign, don't ride the fence. Politicians that only say what is pleasing to the ear are not worthy of trust.

Truth always. Lies and deception will always eventually be revealed.

I just posted this in another thread.

Revelation 3:16
β€œSo then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”

A person is known not by what they say, but by what they do.
edit on 24-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If you're a serious, conservative candidate talk to Sonnie Johnson. Sonnie is one of the brightest conservative voices you'll ever meet and should play a pivotal role in your campaign.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, if you become POTUS, just please don't sell out to corporations. I see that far too often. Like when Obama advocated for labeling GMOs , and then passed the Monsanto protection act when in office.

I can't imagine the enormous amount of pressure a POTUS has.

Im not Republican, but I would vote for one if they were moderate and sensible. And promised to look into aliens

Also, if you can get on the Joe Rogan show youd definitely see a boost in your popularity. But i heard it's very difficult to get on.
edit on 24-1-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I think the Republican party's future is very bleak. If you aren't a Trump supporter, maybe give the Libertarians another look. I'll be taking my vote to them most likely in the future.

Also, I think every party could use people interested in increasing their outreach to black voters. It's the most common issue I hear from great black conservative thinkers.

Good luck with your endeavors!

edit on 1/24/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ats is full of people that claim to vote but don't.
And people from other countries that like to get involved in usa politics.

This is a ct forum. People here are going to tell you to hate the dems and that they hate you. To hate the repubs because most of them are rinos. Or that you should get into government so you can declassify the secret alien info that the government hides.

You would be much better off finding a california forum and asking the people of your district directly.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick

If you're a serious, conservative candidate talk to Sonnie Johnson. Sonnie is one of the brightest conservative voices you'll ever meet and should play a pivotal role in your campaign.

THIS.
Sonnie is awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join