It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Conspiracies Endanger Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So Michigan admits they scam the system

So in Michigan if you had covid last July and you die in a car accident tomorrow. You've died of covid. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. So I didn't hit the lottery for a billion dollars the other day, but in November I had the numbers. When do I get my check?

The deaths announced today includes 205 deaths identified during a Vital Records review. See cumulative data page for more information.

01/23/2021

Through a local health department identifying the death during their case follow-up.
A check of vital records, or in the state’s vital records for indications from physicians of COVID-19 as being a contributing cause to the death of a person.
Taking the COVID-19 cases that are referred to the Michigan Disease Surveillance System and comparing the entire list for the past 30 days to the vital records data to see if any cases in the system have died in the past 30 days from natural causes.
An accidental death or an accident wouldn’t be ruled out, but natural causes that are recorded on a death certificate for a confirmed case of COVID-19 within 30 days and the onset of symptoms would count as a COVID-19 associated death, state officials said.
Specifically, if someone is COVID-19 positive but dies in a car crash, they don’t count as a COVID-19 death. But there are other unique circumstances.

“If they have cancer and they die within 30 days of their COVID-19 diagnosis, they would be counted as a COVID-19 associated death, and the reason is that cancer patients, in particular, are incredibly vulnerable to these infections,” Collins said.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

be afraid....be very afraid

Noted will do.
edit on 24/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

A Covid Conspiracy you say?

Who is conspiring with who? What are they conspiring to do?

Do you have any evidence that would hold up in court to support your claims, or are you just pushing another baseless conspiracy theory?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: 2ndSEED

According to the Johns Hopkins COVID-19 statistics:

- There have been about 25 million cases of COVID-19 in the USA. In a country of about 330 million citizens, this represents about 1 person in 13 having had the virus.

- More than 400,000 people in the USA have died of COVID-19 in the last 12 months.

Surely "the penny must be dropping" for even the most dedicated deniers, by now?

13x10 = Out of 130 people I know “0”
Covid related deaths! I believe any Covid19 death are induced in the hospital especially when they isolate you in dirty rooms full of other bacteria’s!

You know the guy who played Darth Vader in the Star Wars films? He died with COVID-19 complications.

You know Larry King the host of the Larry King show? He died recently with COVID-19.

So you probably do know of people who died due to COVID-19.

Does anyone die of old age anymore or is it all covid? Larry King sat behind Jesus in Kindergarten. Is anyone really shocked he died?

Yes he was old, but he got admitted to hospital with severe symptoms after testing positive, and he died 10 days later. It does fit the M.O. of COVID-19.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Gothmog

Duly noted. I'm glad you're on the mend though.

On the mend ?
I was never down....

Ah I thought you were ill for 2 weeks.

Oh puke. Just because one has a cold does not mean they're entirely down for the count. I've had many colds. Never was "on the mend" for most, just slowed down a bit. I was not down for the count with those.

Maybe it's just you. Not sure how bad off you are health-wise, but if Gothmog making it through a mild cold fine is a shocker and not what you expected, maybe the issue isn't the cold, it's your OWN health. If a cold is what licks ya, you ain't doing too good already.

COVID-19 is different to a cold. Some of the milder symptoms are similar, but there are a number of pneumonic effects in many that go beyond a cold.

Name one

Also it looks like we are simply witnessing a new virus enter the human population one day covid19 will most certainly be called the common cold

www.google.com...

COVID-19, cold, allergies and the flu: What are the differences?

Not a single symptom on that list a cold cant produce

Again just name one not some list u think means something name a symtome that I can't find as a symtome of a cold might want to cross reference with viral pneumonia since a cold causes that

Colds don't do the mortality rate of COVID-19.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

On the mend ?
I was never down....

Oh puke. Just because one has a cold does not mean they're entirely down for the count. I've had many colds. Never was "on the mend" for most, just slowed down a bit. I was not down for the count with those.

Maybe it's just you. Not sure how bad off you are health-wise, but if Gothmog making it through a mild cold fine is a shocker and not what you expected, maybe the issue isn't the cold, it's your OWN health. If a cold is what licks ya, you ain't doing too good already.

COVID-19 is different to a cold. Some of the milder symptoms are similar, but there are a number of pneumonic effects in many that go beyond a cold.

Name one

Also it looks like we are simply witnessing a new virus enter the human population one day covid19 will most certainly be called the common cold

www.google.com...

Again just name one not some list u think means something name a symtome that I can't find as a symtome of a cold might want to cross reference with viral pneumonia since a cold causes that

Thats not a symtome mortality rate has more to do with Frequancy of symtomes

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But Viral pneumonia does specially in the elderly population, but because a complication of covid, is easy to tagged to covid complication than just flu or cold complication.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

On the mend ?
I was never down....

Name one

www.google.com...

What, a symptom of symptoms?

- it's the 'Chinese mirror trick', Neddie!

LOL

edit on 24/1/2021 by chr0naut because: With a slight reference to The Goon Show.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is something people should think about when it comes to covid and complications from dying of viral pneumonia.

Before covid it was just pneumonia,

2.56 million people died from pneumonia in 2017. Almost a third of all victims were children younger than 5 years, it is the leading cause of death for children under 5.

Pneumonia is an infection of the tiny air sacs of the lungs, called alveoli. In a person with pneumonia the alveoli are filled with pus and fluid, which makes breathing painful and reduces the oxygen intake. Pneumonia is caused by a number of different infectious agents, including viruses, bacteria and fungi.

ourworldindata.org...

Interestingly this is also the main reason covid kills, when it infects the lungs and people can not fight back the lungs get filled with fluids causing pneumonia.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
These people claim that there is no covid-19. They claim it's just seasonal flu and not even any worse than other years.

According to them it's just a way to impose Draconian restrictions on the population to pave the way for a one world government totality.

There's enough of them to make me genuinely concerned.

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: nonspecific
Sadly I know lots of people that are convinced that it's not a real virus and it's just seasonal flu but being made out to be something different for all kinds of varied nefarious reasons, most invoking the neo and such.

Covid denial is very real here in the UK.

A denier. Is that like a climate denier? Do these deniers deny that the virus is a virus? Or perhaps that it's a sickness? What exactly do the deniers deny?

I don't know anyone who denies the virus is real, but most of the people I know feel that the response to the virus was severely overblown and mismanaged on the global level. Which is completely different then what your OP is about. Having never met a "denier", I'm curios to learn more about them.

I suppose a virus denier would fit in with a "climate denier", where as, anyone with any sense knows the climate changes, and the only argument would be to what extent man's ability to influence it exists, I've just never come across one.

But it would seem even if they considered it more like the flu, they acknowledge it's a real virus, just arguing about the severity. (which is different in many cases, so the entire argument there is pointless)

I feel like the only actual argument that could be had, is how well the global world had dealt with the totality of it. But maybe I'm over simplifying it.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

On the mend ?
I was never down....

Name one

www.google.com...

LOL

meteor.aihw.gov.au...

www.cdc.gov...

So I take it you can't back up your own claim

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Interestingly nobody seems to questions how China gave covid to the world and how China is profiting from it.

Darn people, somebody always have to question everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
People need to take care of their damn self and quit depending on the government. Forget this crap

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Interestingly nobody seems to questions how China gave covid to the world and how China is profiting from it.

Darn people, somebody always have to question everything.

I do question it.

It looks like there were cases in Italy and Northern France, that were incorrectly diagnosed at the time, prior to the Wuhan outbreak being identified.

Currently, China is locking down Beijing due to another outbreak. It can't be good for them economically.

The USA has (unintentionally) spread COVID-19 to other countries as well. While there was limited inbound flights to the USA from fairly early on, there was no restriction on outbound flights. Does that make the USA as culpable as China?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

On the mend ?
I was never down....

Name one

www.google.com...

LOL

meteor.aihw.gov.au...

www.cdc.gov...

So, are you suggesting that the mortality rate of COVID-19 is irrelevant based upon the semantics about the meaning of the word "symptom"?

Because I could also use other words to describe the the mortality rate of the virus and you would have to negate each one. I'm sure you could do that, but it would be disingenuous to ignore a specific of the disease that is different from a common cold (which by definition is an upper respiratory infection).

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Nope, actually covid is been around for a long time as a virus, this no the first virus that becomes deadly on humans and that started to spread in China, Sars is also another one same corona different make over but both infects the upper respiratory system.

But mutated versions like the one we have now is linked to China as epicenter of infections, then we had also mers, people have short time memories, this one started in Saudi Arabia also like sars and covid affect the upper respiratory system.

Viruses are around us all the time, they are not new, is when they mutate and infect humans when we get to know them.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

On the mend ?
I was never down....

Name one

www.google.com...

LOL

meteor.aihw.gov.au...

www.cdc.gov...

So, are you suggesting that the mortality rate of COVID-19 is irrelevant based upon the semantics about the meaning of the word "symptom"?

Because I could also use other words to describe the the mortality rate of the virus and you would have to negate each one. I'm sure you could do that, but it would be disingenuous to ignore a specific of the disease that is different from a common cold (which by definition is an upper respiratory infection).

Its completaly irrelevant in relation to your claim

"COVID-19 is different to a cold. Some of the milder symptoms are similar, but there are a number of pneumonic effects in many that go beyond a cold."

To claim mortality rate makes the diferance would be the equivalent of saying the Spanish flu wasent influenza due to mortality rate

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am not going to disagree with the fact that people are deniers. I deny this virus is not as bad as they are making it out to be, not that it isn't dangerous.

Look at this, remember how they said there is no evidence people will get lasting immunity to this virus. No evidence does not mean it will not happen. This novel virus is not very novel either, that comes right from a research article title I read from the scientists who explained some natural antiviral compounds work with it too..

www.sciencedaily.com...

I am not a denier, I am just saying half of those deaths recorded as Covid did not lead to those people's deaths. I do not believe someone who had it needs to take the vaccine either, they should give the vaccine to those who never had it first, let those who got it naturally wait for a while since they have immunity equivalent or superior to these vaccines already.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

These people claim that there is no covid-19. They claim it's just seasonal flu and not even any worse than other years.

According to them it's just a way to impose Draconian restrictions on the population to pave the way for a one world government totality.

Sadly I know lots of people that are convinced that it's not a real virus and it's just seasonal flu but being made out to be something different for all kinds of varied nefarious reasons, most invoking the neo and such.

A denier. Is that like a climate denier? Do these deniers deny that the virus is a virus? Or perhaps that it's a sickness? What exactly do the deniers deny?

I don't know anyone who denies the virus is real, but most of the people I know feel that the response to the virus was severely overblown and mismanaged on the global level. Which is completely different then what your OP is about. Having never met a "denier", I'm curios to learn more about them.

I suppose a virus denier would fit in with a "climate denier", where as, anyone with any sense knows the climate changes, and the only argument would be to what extent man's ability to influence it exists, I've just never come across one.

But it would seem even if they considered it more like the flu, they acknowledge it's a real virus, just arguing about the severity. (which is different in many cases, so the entire argument there is pointless)

I feel like the only actual argument that could be had, is how well the global world had dealt with the totality of it. But maybe I'm over simplifying it.

What aspect of those are you concerned about ?

Are you concerned that they might be right ?

Do you believe that they are so absolutely wrong, that you think the members suggesting any of them are worthy of some kind of psychiatric concern ?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am concerned that such numbers of people are manipulated and led so easily.

The things they believe are very easily shown to be false and when asked for evidence to back up their claims they show YouTube videos or give links to doctors that are not doctors or scientific evidence that has been misrepresented.

If you ask them for proof they tell you the mainstream media are hiding it and claim you are a sheeple.

It's legitimately concerning.

originally posted by: Nothin

What aspect of those are you concerned about ?

Are you concerned that they might be right ?

Do you believe that they are so absolutely wrong, that you think the members suggesting any of them are worthy of some kind of psychiatric concern ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join