It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden used up all his political capital in 2 days?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Should be an educational 4 years.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Of course you can know what's real. You just have to have faith in the government and media. They care about us.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
So we all know senators and house members belong to special interests. The senators and congressman up north are feeling the heat right about now. Due to Bidens out of the gate kill on the pipeline and his working to lift the tariffs on steel. Some of the unions have voiced their opinions and anger at the move as well as the constituents and the supporting industries losing jobs from it. The pendulum effect is already at play for the midterms and adding in this momentum the politicians up north have to be feeling the vulnerability.

I would say Biden lost cooperation from at least 3 or 4 senators and 10 to 12 house members in two days. I think you will see a paralyzed house and senate for quite some time, There is an old saying you can only serve one master. While the American people should be that master but its clear Washington politicians only see green.

Good, I'm happy with a paralyzed Congress and Senate means hopefully less of his policies get pushed through. He had to get all that crap out of the way so he can pretend he has actual influence with the blue Congress and Senate and peddle it to the highest bidder or multiple bidders more likely
edit on 24-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shaiker

Welcome to the NWO Suckers , You Deserved It ..........

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shaiker
You make it sound like they still have to worry about people voting for them.

In case you missed it they fixed the 'voter loop hole'.

They can and WILL do everything they want.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You will get a kick out of this one.
LIUNA was celebrating supporting Jao UNTIL they lost their jobs. lulz

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So is this true?

Biden Scraps Trump’s Executive Order Lowering Prices of Insulin, EpiPen For Impoverished Americans

Would expect a few grass root supporters will be feeling the effect.

I believe, so far, Biden put at least a 60 day freeze on this.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"Yoseff iz following hiz ordarz"

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

or an ass backwards dis-educational 4 years 😃

We MUST conform to the Democrat ways 😃

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hunter gets a lifetime supply of crack and hookers too!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

"The whore known as harris"?

What makes her a whore?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Ask Willie Brown.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Administration advisor Hunter Biden should receive a more prominent role due to his wise advice.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey, putting people out of work is what Biden supporters and the Democratic Party voters, voted for.

They knew he was going to do this and wholeheartedly supported this move that put tens of thousands out of work overnight, including lots of union people, and angered Canadian native Americans and the Canadian government.

After all making the US dependent on Islamic countries again for energy was one of the core values of the Democratic Party platform this past year. It was clearly spelled out in their Green plan for the USA. All Biden supporters knew this and voted for it and for the loss of the tens of thousands of jobs and the hundreds of thousands of jobs that will be lost when Biden keeps his campaign promises ending the energy independence of the USA.

That's what the Democratic Party voters, voted for and we darn well all better get used to it and suck it up.

edit on 1/24/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Joe didn't even know WTF he was signing...he even said so.

They're giving him all the unpopular crap to sign...so Kamala won't have to take the heat.
Joe is completely disposable...and they're gonna use him like a dog poop baggie before they toss him.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Haha.. they got what they voted for.... unemployment. But who needs weekly good paying paychecks when the government will send you a check for a couple of K every few months right?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I believe they call this the 'let them eat cake' philosophy in politics. I'm pretty sure that worked out well right?

I don't think People have what it takes anymore, no one stood with this man at least to say "hey you might hurt that American you are twice as big and half his age. No they laugh.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Biden has plenty of capital.

Unfortunately it's with China and Ukraine and Russia and in no way benefits the USA. The opposite in fact.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I wish I believed it will be 4 years, prepositioned and ready they can take it all now.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Until they clean up the election process, none of it matters and the dems know it. They are in control and will do what they want with impunity. They don’t fear “re-election” because they’ve got two years to figure out where they need to cheat.

So true

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join