It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroying Donald Trump - Good Job!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Nothing about being soulless, angry, and silver-spooned rich sounds appealing to me.

Let me get this straight... you prefer to be indigent and have a ugly wife? You cruise the bars looking for the ugliest woman you can find? You strive to make as little money as possible?

O....K....

Face it, you're jealous under all that hate. You want a supermodel wife, you want enough money to burn... and you can't handle that someone else has all that and there's not a single damn thing you can do to actually hurt Trump. So you sit around and call him names on a message board to try and convince yourself that you are worth something.

Everyone can see it. You're only fooling yourself.

TheRedneck

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Lot of things wrong with Trump but he was not a war monger that profitted from the death of women and children.

Biden represents the Military industrial Media complex.

Winter is coming.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Obama has been gone, well at least out of office.
a reply to: Phage

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Don't really care to be honest, the measure of a man is far more than his net worth. I don't relate to a guy who sh%ts on a gold toilet.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: incoserv

We got a bona fide commie-loving usurper in office instead of that bad ol' orange man.

Nah. He ain't that.
But he sure ain't God's chosen one. Like that other guy was.

Oh but he is. (Doesn't imply that God approves of Joe Biden, but rather has a purpose for his being there.) “in order that the living may know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, gives it to whomever He will, and sets over it the lowest of men” (Daniel 4:17).
“All authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God” (Romans 13:1)

And thus, since America has chosen a highly immoral criminal as our current president, you can expect there will be consequences.
Obviously no one expects you to acknowledge what is true.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

You're right... winter is coming.

I made this thread just to say my peace. What's done is done, and unlike in previous times, this time it cannot be undone. The US is now a oligarchy and that's not going to change until a lot of blood is spilled. Since I am anti spilling blood, I'll probably retreat back under my nice comfy rock to watch from the sidelines after this thread. I like to hibernate during winter anyway.

Really, I'm actually in pretty decent shape, being disabled and all. The people I am worried about are those who are still trying to do the make a living thing. I live in one of the most conservative states in the Union. I know how to make or fix about anything I have or need. I own my home; I own my car. I got no bills outside of what energy I use month to month.

I wonder how many of those who are busy trying to convince themselves of what a grand job they did can say the same?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Don't really care to be honest, the measure of a man is far more than his net worth. I don't relate to a guy who sh%ts on a gold toilet.

Keep repeating that to yourself. It's true, absolutely, but I don't think you believe it yet.

That ol' green jealousy is a pain to overcome sometimes, ain't it?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"If we can do this to a sitting president, imagine what we can do to you. Obey, don't protest, don't fight us."

I always figured if I got four or five bad guys in any encounter ... I was a fair trade. I mentioned this mindset one time in pre-brief. During the AAR, everyone said they had adapted immediately to that philosophy. Our TL said, "Good. If you guys all pull your quota, the bad guys'll never get even one of you. And ... they never did.

Times are as unstable in America as they have been during anytime in my life. But, there are red-blooded Americans to your left and to your right you've never met before. Now is the time to go shake hands with a neighbor. Ask him if he has a walkie-talkie and what channel his is set to.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

"For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?"

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Keep repeating that to yourself. It's true, absolutely, but I don't think you believe it yet.

That ol' green jealousy is a pain to overcome sometimes, ain't it?

TheRedneck

Respectfully

Don't feel you need to decide what I feel..you are off the mark.
edit on 23-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: okrian
Nothing about being soulless, angry, and silver-spooned rich sounds appealing to me.

ETA - no one destroyed Trump with the power to which he destroyed himself. He basically held dynamite in his hands and gave the world, the media, & his opponents both the wick and the matches. Every. Single. Day.

t. Soulless, angry, and silver-spooned, internet forum poster

I mean, you're right, he may be an internet forum poster too. We know he loves a ranty tweet blame-game. Who knows who is behind these accounts!?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You decided to get all religious-like on us now?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Respectfully... if you say so.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

"For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?"

I like it!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Respectfully... if you say so.

TheRedneck

I do, my friend!
edit on 23-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump lived out his life dream. He got to be president. Trump's gonna die a happy man.

less jobs, more illegal immigration, more human trafficking and illegal drugs crossing the border, higher fuel prices, more dependence on foreign oil, and more endless wars police actions in the Middle East.

The kind of people that vote for policies that lead to this have a very limited grasp of the world and all the things in it. They live in a small bubble created by the media that tells them the things to care about, apart from that and their own vapid self centeredness, nothing else really matters.

For example:

They don't see less jobs they see

'Free money and safety from the things that scare me'

They don't see more illegal immigration, more human trafficking and illegal drugs crossing the border, they see

'Oh no, people with a different skin color than me are behind bars. That's bad'

Again instead of higher fuel prices, more dependence on foreign oil, they see

'Oil's bad, lets get rid of it'

Instead of understanding, these people don't even want to do that, they just want to outsource America's oil to foreign countries and import to make up for it tying into

and more endless wars police actions in the Middle East.

Because, the market for oil won't disappear just because ole sniffy Biddler the Diddler takes the jobs away from americans. The demand will just be satisfied by middle eastern blood oil.

Trump lived out his life dream. He got to be president. Trump's gonna die a happy man.

Trump gonna loose everything before he die...not sure he's gonna be happy

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm sure Donald Trump is catching up on some well-deserved rest. He's probably sleeping in till 5am now instead of the 3:30am he got accustomed to.

Also, there's Melania.

I bet he's working out, getting all buff, and probably growing a beard and mustache. He's getting all bad to the bone and becoming the Trumpinator. (He'll be bahck!)

Maybe he bought a Harley and is taking a road trip with Mrs. T on the back clutching his sides.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You decided to get all religious-like on us now?

TheRedneck

Blame this guy, he started it with his savior talk. Got me in a groove.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: okrian

Let me get this straight... you prefer to be indigent and have a ugly wife? You cruise the bars looking for the ugliest woman you can find? You strive to make as little money as possible?

O....K....

Face it, you're jealous under all that hate. You want a supermodel wife, you want enough money to burn... and you can't handle that someone else has all that and there's not a single damn thing you can do to actually hurt Trump. So you sit around and call him names on a message board to try and convince yourself that you are worth something.

Everyone can see it. You're only fooling yourself.

TheRedneck

You seem to do a lot of explaining to other people how they feel about things. Who would have thought... from a righty on ATS??

This should be obvious to anyone with a modicum of dignity... but I prefer that I worked hard for what I've gotten in life. I prefer to not lure in mail-order brides with money (and a US citizenship) and actually appeal to people based on who I actually am as a person. I prefer not to have the degree of tackiness that only Robin Leach can appreciate. I appreciate that which is not flaunted/ostentatious. Only Trump fans seem to want vacant soulless garbage that comes with a hefty price tag. Be that plastic-surgery-built robotic supermodels, gold toilets, or whatever else fills that room on the other side of the mansion they've never been to. No thanks. I'm gonna aim a little higher in life.

Enjoy the idol worship. Please be sure to purchase Trump hats, jackets, scarves, and flags to show your appreciation and awe.
"Everyone can see it"!
Jealous... oh boy.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TheRedneck

The true nature of what the democratic leaders stand for is coming out now, but is ok, eventually people is going "get it", democrats has never been for anybody but themselves, Trump is a self made wealthy man and this trash in politics hate him with a passion how dare a none swamp member become president, because Trump did not have to pay favors to stay in power like they do.

Years in the swamp do not come without some garbage people like Sleepy Joe the straw man, pelosi the hag and many others are full up their necks in that garbage, in order to keep people from thinking how deep the trash is, they do anything they can to deviate attentions.

Wait for the corruption of the FBI and CIA and the persecution of American citizens that do not want to align with this garbage, just like democrats did under Obama.

People have short memories because makes them feel warm and cozy inside.

Wow I am still wondering the soo call by the trashy media the most popular president needs a wall to hide behind in Washington what that tells you.

It tells a lot, somebody is guilty of some very dirty deeds.

Trump is a self made wealthy man and this trash in politics hate him with a passion how dare a none swamp member become president, because Trump did not have to pay favors to stay in power like they do.

Who are you lying to yourself or us... Trump is far from be self made he start with 400 000 000 that is father gave him and lost it all then borrow a lots he is on the verge or bankruptcy... Trump is the swamp they pay him for favor... and why pay for favor when you can extorted it?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join