It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons awareness thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: CharGreen
Demons walk among us, they always have and always will.
They take on the form and shape of bipedal mammals, I have seen them walk amongst us.
They make our fellow man suffer through various 'economic endeavors'... War is profitable and Oil even more so.

They communicate with us through spoken tongues, physical queues and subversive text.
Don't fall for it I say! Wake up, see the demons amongst us, they try to divide us, they make attempts to beguile us.

But in the end humans are gullible, indoctrinated, made to believe doctrines which have been taught to us since birth.
We are the demons, or the angels. Sometimes we get to choose, and sometimes the world chooses for us.

You must be speaking of the talking heads at MSN (CNN in particular) and some of our glorious politicians ! Closest thing to Demons I expect I will ever see......
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

Considering said book is a work of Man with all his fear and fallibility on display, is it any wonder said book tells us that demons are fallen angels?

Your big dude in that book has a massive inferiority complex towards his favourite toy and then some.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I made a new thread recently about fighting back against the demons that seem to control this world, but it got deleted.

Let's try to use this thread for that. Does anyone have any more info or tactics on how to fight back?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think some of us may have watched The Conjuring trilogy one too many times

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In that said book they tell the story of adam and eve.....if we all came from adam and eve then we would have the same dna but 23andme proved that was a lie as not everyone has the same dna.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness
a reply to: andy06shake

In that said book they tell the story of adam and eve.....if we all came from adam and eve then we would have the same dna but 23andme proved that was a lie as not everyone has the same dna.

Uhhhhhh that's not how that works

Nothing but clones have the exact same DNA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join